Saying the L word

Hello, you may have read a few of my stories here and this is my first actual post. Some elements from my first marriage are in some of my stories and others from people I know or have met over the years. The one thing that seems to either turn on or turn way off is the use of the word love. I don't mean I love your cock etc I mean when the wife or her lover look each other in the eye during sex and say I Love You. There is a clip of Jan B saying it. For me my experience was my wife was downstairs with her lover at the time, yes he was black her white, yes he was incredibly endowed. He shouted out he loved her and she said it back. I came... a lot barely even touching myself. Then the reality set in. We were in a poly relationship so I wasn't freaked out but I hadn't thought they had reached that level. When she returned to our bedroom a long while later she informed me that he had quietly told her afterwards he was IN LOVE with her. She was a taken back by that. That while she loved the sex, liked going out with him, dinner, movies and he was a nice guy she wasn't IN LOVE with him. That ended it for her with him. I don't see a lot of vid clips of the Love word used... hell very few if you know of some please share. But my main reason for asking, how many fall on this? Turn on turn off, or has the IN LOVE situation come up?

That's why I would prefer the words "emotionally involved" instead of "love". You'll know that the love is serious when he tries to take possession of the current arrangement the 3 of you have or "should have".
The whole purpose of these arrangements are to try to re-create some of those little "butterflies" you once had with your partner when you originally met. However, they can sometimes go a bit too far ... when one or the other desires more than the current arrangement and wants to take possession. If your wife's "lover" is rather inexperienced at this, its easy for those "I love you" words to slip off the tongue rather loosely. Those "butterfly experiences" are really something but nothing more than a big ball of emotional words such as ... love, envy, jealousy, anxiety, etc. It easily becomes something more than just experiencing those "feel good" orgasms.

My wife fell in love with one of her boyfriends, but she still fucked other guys, I don't know when they started saying it to each other, but eventually they started saying I love you in front of me. It was weird, but I understood. They had been lovers for years, and it wasn't like I was going to stop them.

Back