The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

I imagine lots of wives change their minds when they realize they don't have an exclusive with their bull, or the bull becomes less frequent & dependable to her needs. They tend not to like "sharing" their men with other women.

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
If this story is true, then if this woman left her husband purely for the sex and not anything that would make for life stability, then this seems pretty crazy to me.

But there isn't enough info to know for sure. Maybe she's personally independently wealthy? Maybe this couple have no kiddos? Maybe she was already looking for an excuse to get divorced? It's hard to know from this post. One thing that makes this feel like fantasy fodder is that people want to believe that women make irrational life choices for good sex. Maybe some women do, but that seems crazy to me. The sex is never that good for the rest of your life to be a ******* show, lol.

If this story is true, then if this woman left her husband purely for the sex and not anything that would make for life stability, then this seems pretty crazy to me.

But there isn't enough info to know for sure. Maybe she's personally independently wealthy? Maybe this couple have no kiddos? Maybe she was already looking for an excuse to get divorced? It's hard to know from this post. One thing that makes this feel like fantasy fodder is that people want to believe that women make irrational life choices for good sex. Maybe some women do, but that seems crazy to me. The sex is never that good for the rest of your life to be a ******* show, lol.
My wife left me after a year and a half because she was cheating with a black boyfriend. She was only 25 and was getting the best sex of her life from him. He was also very good to her. She fell in love with him and left me. I was also as good to her as I could be but I couldn't give her the sexual pleasure that her black boyfriend did. She had 3 children by him but, in the end, it really was the sex that made the difference.

I think they were already doomed to failure because they both didnt have the love and trust to begin with.

It sounds like he pushed too much in the beginning and gave way way way too much freedom without any involvement.
She wasnt honest with herself and didnt trust both herself and her man (cuck) enough.

That's what it sounds like atleast.

I hope the cuck can find happiness and use his brain a bit more in the future and not push his kink.
I hope she can find happiness after she realizes her misstakes.

As an outsider, you can make this comment, but the inside of the event is not like that. That black man must have really blown that woman's mind lol

As an outsider, you can make this comment, but the inside of the event is not like that. That black man must have really blown that woman's mind lol
Or she didn't have much of a current life to live for, I guess. I never would have left my life circumstances for even the best fucking in the history of the world, lol.

My own falls in and out of love with her bulls. They go for long weekends and romantic dinners. I’m always here for her though

Je quitterais mon copain si je trouvais une BBC qui me permettrait de continuer à être la pute que je suis, le problème c'est que les blacks ne sont pas si pathétiques. Les hommes noirs ont une estime de soi et ils ne laissent pas leur femme baiser les autres, alors je suppose que je vais rester avec mon joli petit ami blanc sans estime de soi.🤷🏼‍♀️
C'est une des réponses les plus chaudes que j'ai vu

I love when she falls in love with them, they fuck her till she’s ridden through and useless to their appetite, and then they leave her and she crawls back to me as a shitty compromise while she looks for a new “boss”

Sex and marriage are definitely different parameters. If marriage choice was based solely on sexual performance, none of the white women on this site would be marrying their cuck husbands LOL. Instead, they marry them and continue hanging out with black men
Quintessential mating strategy. Alpha fucks beta cucks

This is what happens when ground rules aren’t set. While my wife and I aren’t in the lifestyle we have talked about it and under no circumstances would I allow her to be alone with a bull. No dating , no staying at bulls house , no going out of town with bull. None of that. For me it’s going to be purely about watching my wife getting her brains fucked out by a big black bull. All communication between wife and bull goes through me. She will not have his contact info and he will not have his. And we will only be meeting the bull somewhere out of town. Bull will not live in a place within a 500 mile radius of where we live. Got to have solid rules in place to prevent ******* like this happening.

This is what happens when ground rules aren’t set. While my wife and I aren’t in the lifestyle we have talked about it and under no circumstances would I allow her to be alone with a bull. No dating , no staying at bulls house , no going out of town with bull. None of that. For me it’s going to be purely about watching my wife getting her brains fucked out by a big black bull. All communication between wife and bull goes through me. She will not have his contact info and he will not have his. And we will only be meeting the bull somewhere out of town. Bull will not live in a place within a 500 mile radius of where we live. Got to have solid rules in place to prevent ******* like this happening.
LOL. You know that the black bull can take your wife away in the blink of an eye if he gets the chance haha. However, if you trust your wife very much, you can try to allow these things

Why on earth would she listen to anything you have to say?

Die Gefühle spielen dabei doch immer eine Rolle. Selbst wenn ich mich in meinen Dom verliebe bleibt mein Cuckoldgatte an meiner Seite. Deshalb lässt frau sich doch nicht scheiden, sondern genießt das Cuckoldspiel und die intensiven Orgasmen mit dem Bull

Attachments

• Hochzeit 4.jpg
    Hochzeit 4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
You sound like a control freak, although your motives sound honorable. The problem is that eventually controllers experience rebellion. That is where this kind of stuff can go wrong. If you are willing to ask your wife to break her wedding vows (despite it being your request) how long is it likely to take before she heads down the slippery slope. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but you have setup a risky situation.

Why on earth would she listen to anything you have to say?
Because it’s my fantasy and I set the rules. And if she isn’t willing to follow the rules then it isn’t going to happen. Period. I’m not some desperate husband looking to have his wife get black fucked where I don’t care how it happens even if it’s behind my back. For this lifestyle to work the rules have to be followed. At the end of the day I am an alpha male that runs *******. I happen to have a kink which is to watch my wife get her brains fucked out by a big well endowed black male. I’m not some cuck subservient to his wife willing to do anything to please her.

You sound like a control freak, although your motives sound honorable. The problem is that eventually controllers experience rebellion. That is where this kind of stuff can go wrong. If you are willing to ask your wife to break her wedding vows (despite it being your request) how long is it likely to take before she heads down the slippery slope. Hopefully it doesn't happen, but you have setup a risky situation.
There is risk and that’s why there will be rules set in place to mitigate those risks. And besides she has too much to lose. At the end of the day she will see the bull as merely a sex object to provide her pleasure and nothing more.

Because it’s my fantasy and I set the rules. And if she isn’t willing to follow the rules then it isn’t going to happen. Period. I’m not some desperate husband looking to have his wife get black fucked where I don’t care how it happens even if it’s behind my back. For this lifestyle to work the rules have to be followed. At the end of the day I am an alpha male that runs *******. I happen to have a kink which is to watch my wife get her brains fucked out by a big well endowed black male. I’m not some cuck subservient to his wife willing to do anything to please her.
Typical white boy, telling his wife to fuck other men while deluding himself into thinking he's alpha...LMAO! The moment you gave your wife to Black men was the moment your masculinity died. No matter what you tell yourself she is not voluntarily staying with you, not the other way around. And any of those bulls can take her from you....a cuck.

Back