The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

We weren't doing the cuckolding thing. She was just cheating behind my back. But any guy who encourages is wife to have sex with black men is putting his marriage at great risk.
This does not happen most of the time. In most cases, the married woman is grateful to her husband for providing her with this opportunity. The risk factor is an element that makes this lifestyle attractive

The bull is there to enhance their relationship. Feelings of lust are ok but not feelings of love. Sex is great but it's never worth leaving a spouse especially if their are k i d s involved.

The bull is there to enhance their relationship. Feelings of lust are ok but not feelings of love. Sex is great but it's never worth leaving a spouse especially if their are k i d s involved.
That sounds like a great ideal but, unfortunately, the real world doesn't work that way. Every person is fallable and at risk of going in different directions.

I understand what you say but the idea is pleasure and the sex is mutual. I know a woman on here who left her family for her lover and walked away from a marriage that had produced several k i d s and now they want nothing to do with her. Her family and parents are disappointed in her. Again, people should understand that the sex is great but that's all it is . . sex.

I understand what you say but the idea is pleasure and the sex is mutual. I know a woman on here who left her family for her lover and walked away from a marriage that had produced several k i d s and now they want nothing to do with her. Her family and parents are disappointed in her. Again, people should understand that the sex is great but that's all it is . . sex.
the woman who left her family didn't see it as just sex when she left. My first wife fell in love with her black lover who gave her uncontrollable pleasure that led to her falling in love with him. That love was stronger than her love for me, the husband and I suspect that is what happened to the woman you know.

It was just before the holidays began, I think sometime mid-November that my friend posted a rant on FB regarding that his wife had been cheating on him AND had posted a video of catching her and the other guy in my friend’s marital bedroom. The other guy, black and masculine.

I instantly found my friend’s wife’s FB and saved it to the side (without friending her).

Some weeks passed and my friend deleted his FB page, more than likely because he was talking too much and literally making an ass of himself.

She maintained her FB, though changed her marital status and her name by losing my friend’s last name.

The black guy was on her friends list and of course I took note to watch from behind the scenes.

It was Christmas week that the black guy changed his marital status to the term “In a Relationship” and changed his profile picture. He added several pictures. There she was, my friend’s wife in the black man’s arms with a gorgeous smile and shiny sexy eyes. In another pic he had posted, she and he in a cute kiss selfie. She of course no longer had the ring on her finger.

It turned me on, to be honest. I almost wish to write to congratulate, but knowledgeable to know better that I shouldn’t. So sexy to see my friend’s wife in the care of the black man. Love it.

It was just before the holidays began, I think sometime mid-November that my friend posted a rant on FB regarding that his wife had been cheating on him AND had posted a video of catching her and the other guy in my friend’s marital bedroom. The other guy, black and masculine.

I instantly found my friend’s wife’s FB and saved it to the side (without friending her).

Some weeks passed and my friend deleted his FB page, more than likely because he was talking too much and literally making an ass of himself.

She maintained her FB, though changed her marital status and her name by losing my friend’s last name.

The black guy was on her friends list and of course I took note to watch from behind the scenes.

It was Christmas week that the black guy changed his marital status to the term “In a Relationship” and changed his profile picture. He added several pictures. There she was, my friend’s wife in the black man’s arms with a gorgeous smile and shiny sexy eyes. In another pic he had posted, she and he in a cute kiss selfie. She of course no longer had the ring on her finger.

It turned me on, to be honest. I almost wish to write to congratulate, but knowledgeable to know better that I shouldn’t. So sexy to see my friend’s wife in the care of the black man. Love it.
It sounds to me like your friend shot himself in the foot there and didn't deserve his wife. She clearly had needs that weren't being met by him, and she found a way to fulfill them. Instead of being happy that the woman he loved was finding happiness, he lost his mind and drove her away. It doesn't sound like she wanted to necessarily leave him, but he made it necessary for that to happen because he wanted her all to himself (even though it left her unsatisfied). He made it necessary for her to be secretive about this. If he was more open and accepting of her needs, she wouldn't have had to do this behind his back.

He needs to get over himself and apologize to her and commit to being supportive towards her new relationship, otherwise he's going to wallow in pity until he eventually finds another woman who's also going to screw a black man behind his back too. But it sounds like he has a lot to make up for, having made a fool of himself and making this process difficult for them.

This does not happen most of the time. In most cases, the married woman is grateful to her husband for providing her with this opportunity. The risk factor is an element that makes this lifestyle attractive
Agreed. I attend to all my wife’s emotional, financial and non - sexual requirements. Her first bull was to to let her experience the power of a dominant black man who would train her to be a submissive married slut. Her pussy belonged to her bull during the relationship but she was proud to be married to me and for my support and encouragement. She ALWAYS wore her wedding, engagement and eternity rings. I never felt she would leave me. She experienced a true sexual awakening during her relationship with her bull and was a much more content, satisfied and happy wife. Her bull was courteous and polite who took our relationship seriously and was discreet throughout. In the bedroom or hotel room (paid for by me) my wife belonged to him to use as he chose but outside it was back to the status quo.

Agreed. I attend to all my wife’s emotional, financial and non - sexual requirements. Her first bull was to to let her experience the power of a dominant black man who would train her to be a submissive married slut. Her pussy belonged to her bull during the relationship but she was proud to be married to me and for my support and encouragement. She ALWAYS wore her wedding, engagement and eternity rings. I never felt she would leave me. She experienced a true sexual awakening during her relationship with her bull and was a much more content, satisfied and happy wife. Her bull was courteous and polite who took our relationship seriously and was discreet throughout. In the bedroom or hotel room (paid for by me) my wife belonged to him to use as he chose but outside it was back to the status quo.
Here's the comfort a long-term bull brings to your life. If your wife and your bull's relationship no longer lasts, I'm sure you miss that excitement more than your wife does

Dat good thing whyte b itche smart leave dat stupid azz fuck fuck the black bucks now

I would leave my boyfriend if I found a BBC that would let me continue being the whore that I am, the problem is that black guys are not that pathetic. Black guys do have self esteem and they don't let their wife fuck others, so I guess I'll stick with my cute white boyfriend with no self esteem. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It depends how the bruh is sharing you ;)

There is always that risk when 2 people share a sexual experience with each. My soon to be ex wife and her bull had incredible chemistry with each other from the get go. Got go the point where she wanted to be with him all the time, and not just for sex. Needless to say they fell in love with each other, and they are together. I was upset for a while sure, but have moved past that. Thinking this could spice up our marriage I was wrong. I can for some but didn’t for us.
Wow. Are you currently living in separate houses? What is the latest situation?

My brother is not interested in divorces lol he just fucks the woman and blows her mind
I asked my wife Helen
"What if you get pregnant?"
She replied, "I'm the one who carries the baby and I'm the one who gives birth to it. You will be the ******* but I'm the one who will decide who impregnates me. I know that this is unacceptable to any man unless he loves his wife unconditionally."

Weighing all that she had said and looking into her eyes I replied, "I do love you unconditionally." An approving smile of satisfaction crossed her face. We were no longer husband and wife, we were now wife and cuckold. I became her accepting, adoring and submissive cuckold.

As the husband to a super sexy hotwife, I have never been more turned on than when she told me she was in love with her boyfriend. She is 100% free to enter any relationship, with no boundaries, and I feel that she is too good not to share. Her being emotionally involved, knowing that she loves this lifestyle, just makes this whole experience hotter.
very true words

It sounds to me like your friend shot himself in the foot there and didn't deserve his wife. She clearly had needs that weren't being met by him, and she found a way to fulfill them. Instead of being happy that the woman he loved was finding happiness, he lost his mind and drove her away. It doesn't sound like she wanted to necessarily leave him, but he made it necessary for that to happen because he wanted her all to himself (even though it left her unsatisfied). He made it necessary for her to be secretive about this. If he was more open and accepting of her needs, she wouldn't have had to do this behind his back.

He needs to get over himself and apologize to her and commit to being supportive towards her new relationship, otherwise he's going to wallow in pity until he eventually finds another woman who's also going to screw a black man behind his back too. But it sounds like he has a lot to make up for, having made a fool of himself and making this process difficult for them.
- a year ago, the wife of one of my friends posted a photo on Facebook in a story where she was in an elevator in a very tight outfit, clinging to a black guy! the whole photo was simply glowing with eroticism, but when my friend’s friends were outraged that she was exhibiting something like this, he said that she works with this guy and they are just good friends! Although only she looks at the photographs, it is clear that she is good friends, most likely only with his big cock

Back