The Value of BBC ??? Whats it worth!???

Ok I need some input - because perhaps I have things twisted - I don't know.

In the general population - men over 6' tall represent about 4% of the population.
In the general population men with cocks over 8" represent about 3% of the population.
Less than 1% of all men have cocks that are 10".
Of US based african american men, 2/3 of black men are obese.
Black men represent about 6% of the US population.
Of the 10,000 black men who take the SAT every year approximately 130 score a 1300 (out of 1600) or greater. that is 1.3%

So those husbands couples and woman who want a smart educated black man with a big cock who is tall and fit need to understand - YOU are not the commodity!!

It is so funny how many white guy thinks that his wifes' pussy is the valuable commodity in the transaction!

I know my value - I'm an educated, successful hung and fit black man. I can find a new couple every night if I wanted one. And as do many men on this site, I turn down more couples than I'll actually meet.

The question is - what is the value of what you are offering?

I'm curious to know what other people think!

I am not well versed in statistics - but if your here looking for a muscular guy over 6' tall with a 10" cock for your wife - or yourself - out of the 300 million people in the US - your looking for one of perhaps 90,000 guys nationally.
So before you go getting upset you can't find what your looking for, you should check two things.....the odds of finding what your looking for - and YOUR bait!

I'm very interested in opinions ....especially from couples and woman!
Perhaps some of you may realize how lucky you have been!

Size Of Your Dick (inches)

Percent Of Population With Smaller Dicks

0.0000001695%

0.0001304673%

0.0243986734%

1.1448421123%

14.3884104676%

55.9259050394%

91.3276667638%

99.4963792682%

99.9923286061%

99.9999709722%

99.9999999735%

99.9999999999942%

100.0000000000%*

100.0000000000%*

*Geek alert: cumulative distribution function values for 13 and 13.5 inches were so close to 1 as to be indistinguishable by Excel and the Apache Commons Math library, due to numerical precision issues.
1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring longer than 8¾ inches

3% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7¾ to 8¾ inches

11% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7 to 7¾ inches

19% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 6¼ to 7 inches

29% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 5½ to 6¼ inches

21% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 4¾ to 5½ inches

9% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 4 to 4¾ inches

4% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 3¼ to 4 inches

2% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 2¼ to 3¼ inches

1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring less than 2¼ inches

So the bulk of the population is 6"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/floyd-elliot/thats-not-normal-the-stat_b_4254842.html

So the answer for me is simple - if you have an above average wife - perhaps she deserves an above average cock. But if you have an average wife and she if fortunate enough to be getting above average cock - then be happy about it and don't get an attitude.

As your wife is hitting the fucking lottery!

Last edited:
TLDR.

Stats aside, it's cool if brothers wanna fuck, but the problem is too many thirsty ass brothers will smash ANY white chick just to say they've had white pussy. Some of these dudes have NO STANDARDS. Doesn't exactly help the black man with the fat white chick stereotype go away. Like instagram models. You give them enough compliments and gas them up, they start feeling themselves even if they don't have the look to even be that cocky. Now you have women who have never seen the inside of a gym, had a healthy meal and wouldn't get any attention from a dude until he was ******* at last call and he needs to take SOMETHING home.

Some of these dudes will do jiu jitsu on a fine black woman to get with a busted white chick. Everyone has value in this lifestyle but brothers are selling themselves short and giving away their value. Ideally, the value IMO is attractiveness, amd being normal, fun to hang around and respectful.

TLDR.
I want more sexy black babies so I can fuck 18 year olds when I get old. I understand what you're saying. I'm just in it for your cock. That's it.

Stats aside, it's cool if brothers wanna fuck, but the problem is too many thirsty ass brothers will smash ANY white chick just to say they've had white pussy. Some of these dudes have NO STANDARDS. Doesn't exactly help the black man with the fat white chick stereotype go away. Like instagram models. You give them enough compliments and gas them up, they start feeling themselves even if they don't have the look to even be that cocky. Now you have women who have never seen the inside of a gym, had a healthy meal and wouldn't get any attention from a dude until he was ******* at last call and he needs to take SOMETHING home.

Some of these dudes will do jiu jitsu on a fine black woman to get with a busted white chick. Everyone has value in this lifestyle but brothers are selling themselves short and giving away their value. Ideally, the value IMO is attractiveness, amd being normal, fun to hang around and respectful.

I have agreed to give tribute to anyone over 11" ;)

Your practically making my point - if you only give tribute to guys over 11" they represent .00000003% of the population with Statistically 6% of them being black men - now we know that number is higher - but still.

Its like saying I worship Power Ball winners. They may be worthy of the respect - but its rare to run into them, and there are plenty of 9" pipe laying brothers who will turn your legs to spaghetti and make you cum like a fountain.
If your unaware of such men - your not paying attention as we are our here.

As for just being in it for cock - I understand - we all have our needs so I can't judge. It has been shown however sex is 90% mental and 10% physical, so while you get excited and stimulated by a big cock - your leaving so much on the table in terms of the experience by not developing a connection.

But again - we each have our own needs. so @1st time wife , go get yours!

Ok I need some input - because perhaps I have things twisted - I don't know.

In the general population - men over 6' tall represent about 4% of the population.
In the general population men with cocks over 8" represent about 3% of the population.
Less than 1% of all men have cocks that are 10".
Of US based african american men, 2/3 of black men are obese.
Black men represent about 6% of the US population.
Of the 10,000 black men who take the SAT every year approximately 130 score a 1300 (out of 1600) or greater. that is 1.3%

So those husbands couples and woman who want a smart educated black man with a big cock who is tall and fit need to understand - YOU are not the commodity!!

It is so funny how many white guy thinks that his wifes' pussy is the valuable commodity in the transaction!

I know my value - I'm an educated, successful hung and fit black man. I can find a new couple every night if I wanted one. And as do many men on this site, I turn down more couples than I'll actually meet.

The question is - what is the value of what you are offering?

I'm curious to know what other people think!
WHAT exactly is your point?? Are you talking about white people chasing after this mythological black man?

WHAT exactly is your point?? Are you talking about white people chasing after this mythological black man?

Yes...but thats not all.

Not only are they chasing after this mythological black man - but then you have these husbands who get an attitude about it.
If you have a 60 yr old overweight wife who is interested but needs a guy to invest some time to get her ready. Or the famous can you come seduce my wife at the bar.
Or the even better can you run into us at the random location and suddenly talk my unsuspecting wife into fucking you?

Wow!!

Trust me - I love challenges. - But lets be realistic.

If you are a married guy with a 5'5" 130 lb cute brunette wife who is curious about BBC. - I promise you I can find 20 guys like you in 30 min within 15 miles of my front door. YOU and your wife are not that special.

That is not to say I won't spend time helping you get your wife on board - I will. I've done it nearly 3 dozen times - as that is MY thing - seducing young wives new to the experience.

That said - those wives are still a dime a dozen.

If they are a dime a dozen - and guys like me are at least one in 250,000 - who should be chasing who?

Lets be clear - the success of this site is a validation of my point - its a site that has attracted couples and woman interested in the lifestyle of playing with black men, and black men interested in the same.

@BBCnATX I guess I was just having a moment of frustration and used this Forum to vent it. As I just wanted to get clear about what the commodity is in the equation. There are far more woman and couples than "qualified" black men.

As you pointed out in your post - one part is guys setting a standard. Or said another way - guys recognizing their worth.
I am not saying there is a type, shape, age or look that black men should include or exclude. Its not about that at all.

I'm suggesting there is a value that is unrealized, and I see it reflected in posts that some woman and couples make.

For example - if you saw an ad that said.

Mercedes S600 wanted, should not be more than 2 years old, with clean car Fax, low miles, complete maintenance record immaculate interior. The only color I want is black and I'll pay $30K.

Well fuck - everyone wants that deal - it's a 200K car! Who would not want that. And the odds of getting that deal are right up there with the guy who wants a "smooth talking, educated professional black man, who is good looking and at least 9" to come pick up his wife at a bar".

Trust me - I'm that guy, and i don't have to got to a bar to "try" to seduce your wife. If I were going to - it would be because she is amazing. Not because you didn't know how to get your 50 yr old housewife excited about sex again.

I guess what I'm saying is - if we (as black men) are going to be commoditized (and I'm not complaining about this at all) - then damn I have something to say about the value of the commodity!

Yes...but thats not all.

Not only are they chasing after this mythological black man - but then you have these husbands who get an attitude about it.
If you have a 60 yr old overweight wife who is interested but needs a guy to invest some time to get her ready. Or the famous can you come seduce my wife at the bar.
Or the even better can you run into us at the random location and suddenly talk my unsuspecting wife into fucking you?

Wow!!

Trust me - I love challenges. - But lets be realistic.

If you are a married guy with a 5'5" 130 lb cute brunette wife who is curious about BBC. - I promise you I can find 20 guys like you in 30 min within 15 miles of my front door. YOU and your wife are not that special.

That is not to say I won't spend time helping you get your wife on board - I will. I've done it nearly 3 dozen times - as that is MY thing - seducing young wives new to the experience.

That said - those wives are still a dime a dozen.

If they are a dime a dozen - and guys like me are at least one in 250,000 - who should be chasing who?

Lets be clear - the success of this site is a validation of my point - its a site that has attracted couples and woman interested in the lifestyle of playing with black men, and black men interested in the same.

@BBCnATX I guess I was just having a moment of frustration and used this Forum to vent it. As I just wanted to get clear about what the commodity is in the equation. There are far more woman and couples than "qualified" black men.

As you pointed out in your post - one part is guys setting a standard. Or said another way - guys recognizing their worth.
I am not saying there is a type, shape, age or look that black men should include or exclude. Its not about that at all.

I'm suggesting there is a value that is unrealized, and I see it reflected in posts that some woman and couples make.

For example - if you saw an ad that said.

Mercedes S600 wanted, should not be more than 2 years old, with clean car Fax, low miles, complete maintenance record immaculate interior. The only color I want is black and I'll pay $30K.

Well fuck - everyone wants that deal - it's a 200K car! Who would not want that. And the odds of getting that deal are right up there with the guy who wants a "smooth talking, educated professional black man, who is good looking and at least 9" to come pick up his wife at a bar".

Trust me - I'm that guy, and i don't have to got to a bar to "try" to seduce your wife. If I were going to - it would be because she is amazing. Not because you didn't know how to get your 50 yr old housewife excited about sex again.

I guess what I'm saying is - if we (as black men) are going to be commoditized (and I'm not complaining about this at all) - then damn I have something to say about the value of the commodity!
Yeah okay...very elaborate, but I see your point lol

I posted something very similar about a year ago. I said 'don't get it twisted, this i a Seller's Market. And my dick comes at a premium price!' :D

But my man @TexasPervySage made an excellent point, as does my dude @superdick33 (aka - I refuse to call him 'Mr. Dick' lol ) #insidejoke

Sommole these guys around here be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Brothas need to act like they been somewhere, smdh...

- That dude Mike

From what Lo tells me it's more about girth than length and I don't remember her ever being concerned about education. As long as they are nice guys that are fun to hang out with and know how to fuck. I think your also overlooking the fact that guys are alot more likely to be horndogs that go for all the pussy they can get then girls are likely to be sluts that take all the cock they can. Not that I am knocking the guys some have been great but look at swinger sites and see how many single guys there are compaired to the girls looking.

@BBCnATX - I am clear that you and I are on the same page.

Here is what I noticed.....when I started really engaging in the lifestyle - I was chubby - and I was getting amazing woman. then I got fat - and I was still getting amazing woman!
Now I'm back in the gym and paying attention in the kitchen - working on six pack abs. I've gone from 33% body fat and 270 lbs down to 19% and 220 lbs. I'll be between 195 and 205 and 13% by years end. I'm 6'2".

That I'm doing for me - as I have had ZERO problem finding 22 - 27 yr old fit wives who want their first BBC experience. I have a 105 lb 5'2" 26 yr old sub wife now, and a 20 yr old 5'3" 120 lbs sub who was a competitive gymnast until just last year and is still competes as a diver in school.

I myself will turn 50 in two months. I understand my value.

A couple comments popped up while I was typing and I understand if somebody expects you to go work for it she better be worth working for. I'm not really on board with the husbands that are trying to coerce or seduce their old ladies into the lifestyle anyway.

From what Lo tells me it's more about girth than length and I don't remember her ever being concerned about education. As long as they are nice guys that are fun to hang out with and know how to fuck. I think your also overlooking the fact that guys are alot more likely to be horndogs that go for all the pussy they can get then girls are likely to be sluts that take all the cock they can. Not that I am knocking the guys some have been great but look at swinger sites and see how many single guys there are compared to the girls looking.

@Roach I do not disagree with nearly any point you have made.
Again - I suppose its about what you want.

I'm not looking for one time hits. Its not of interest to me. But I know there are a lot of guys who just want to get their dick wet....and as has been previously pointed out they are not very selective.
I like meeting couples new to the lifestyle - being the first BBC - and I like long term D/S relationships.

I recently met a couple who then joined the site - the woman is a big girl - and she was awesome! I will meet her again soon. But I chatted with her - connected with her - we built up the anticipation. The excitement.
yes I was the longest and thickest cock she'd ever had - but that was not the Point! That was a great benefit.

For some couples - its about bigger and thicker - I can't be mad at you! Go for it.
For me however it would not be enough. Just like chasing the next pretty girl would not be enough.

I've met plenty of absolutely gorgeous woman who had awful attitudes and I would not fuck simply because I did not like them. I've met several woman who I did not find attractive, who once I got to know them - I could not wait to fuck.

As for the numbers, I think they may not be as skewed as you think.
I built my own group of guys - who I would invite to private parties. Some of the guys are members here.
It took me nearly 2 years to find the 35 guys in my group - not that you can't find dozens - but i was looking for a particular combination. I wanted hung guys, with good bodies, who were personable, dominant, but could show restraint and common sense.

I had six wives that I owned in D/S relationships and 9 other couples that I included.
I have gone to other peoples lifestyle parties - and I can tell you - they have zero or at least very little quality control.

Here is a link to an article written by a wife about our first meeting - I met her for the first time as a guest to one of my parties, she was a true sub and this night represented the start of our relationship that lasted 2 years

http://www.***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/threads/a-night-of-firsts.26714/

But to wrap up the point. There is a spectrum of talent in any pool of people. I'm simply saying the pool of black men is small, the pool of hung black men smaller. The pool of hung black men who know how to manage your experience even smaller.

However if all you need is a big thick cock - I guess it's easier.

@Roach

But to wrap up the point. There is a spectrum of talent in any pool of people. I'm simply saying the pool of black men is small, the pool of hung black men smaller. The pool of hung black men who know how to manage your experience even smaller.
However if all you need is a big thick cock - I guess it's easier.

Truth. TRUTH. and TRUTH.
Also, good final point. There are quite a number of couples out there simply looking for a big black appendage lol
so, low standards goes BOTH ways.

Usually you get what you give and if you just pick for the cock or face then you will often be missing out. You can be smart , hung and beautiful and still a dud and a bad fuck just like a woman with a great body can have an ugly mind.

most women do not orgasm because of cock size or body shape and there are machines that will do what many men cannot, if you value yourself depending on physical attributes then you are plain dumb

most women do not orgasm because of cock size or body shape and there are machines that will do what many men cannot, if you value yourself depending on physical attributes then you are plain dumb

Not sure I would say dumb, but I would say- you missed a huge opportunity. If you were to consider a woman is far more likely to experience orgasm if you handle her brain first- as its the largest sex organ. Then yes placing the premium on the physical - was short sighted.

We all want a pleasant package- but that's only part of the game.

Back