THE THREAD OF CONSPIRACIES...

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
This thread is birthed from me realizing that most do not realize what is going on around them. I do not have ALL the answers but I have investigated various tangents to various things that most people don't readily care or bother to read or even watch online. If you disbelieve all I ask is instead of ad hominem attacks towards me that you attacks the facts that I provide where you provide evidence where possible to prove your perspective. If you find any fault with it I will concede talking about it where I will say you are correct and I am wrong. And try doing so with a spirit of openness and curiosity otherwise don't let the door hit you on your cyber butt to this room. Enjoy. P.S. my discussion with you reminded me that most people don't know of these things so indirectly you are dedicated for inspiring me to create this thread through your amazement @NCoSanBull.

This one will stun you even more as you live in America. Ever wonder why it is so hard to achieve the American dream?
Watch this:

As of my posting this America is $21.8 Trillion in debt as verified by the US Debt Clock as seen here:
http://www.usdebtclock.org

For further depth on this topic G. Edward Griffin wrote a book on this topic that has been heavily fact checked now it's beyond its 30th edition, "The Creature From Jekyll Island", and/or you can watch him here too:

Last edited:
If you watch this youtube clip, under 10 minutes, you will see why rappers also mimic this movement whereby young Black males reveal their butt crack:

Younger Black men perpetuate this, even if they never did prison, to copy their rap heroes. But the music industry is spreading this so as to unwittingly make Black men into their bitches. Look for Professor Griff, one of the founding members of Public Enemy, he also echoes this truth as he is now freaking rich and he cannot be bought off too. The video was just under 30 minutes in length:

For those that loved these previous conspiracies I intend to post a lot more here. In the meantime for those that hunger for further education where you have A LOT of idle time on your hands to hear hundreds of hours of FREE AUDIO and several GIGS of hard drive space to store them feel free to check this out as well from a recently deceased mentor. In this fashion I am merely passing the torch to any that dare listen:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/trying-to-understand.143398/page-2#post-2125733

Especially if you dwell in urban centers do you ever notice anything strange when you look up in the sky?
Oh I guarantee you those aircraft are all leaving chemtrails. I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????

Last edited:
Oh I guarantee you those aircraft are all leaving chemtrails. I have a long background in aviation and used to work for one of the large aircraft manufacturers. It is incontrovertible those airplanes you see are flooding our upper atmosphere with the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Dihydrogen monoxide is nasty stuff. It is a deadly inhalation hazard. It is a primary constituent in acid rain. In the vapor form, dihydrogen monoxide can cause severe burns to your skin. It is routinely found in tissue biopsies from cancers as well as in the brains of people with Alzheimers and autism.

Dihydrogen monoxide is actually used in biological and chemical weapons manufacture and is used in large quantities in nuclear reactors....How can we continue to let aircraft spray us with this stuff?????
That would explain a lot in my area as there is an explosion of cases of Alzheimers in adults and Autism in *******. Fortunately it isn't perfected to such a degree whereby it's effects can subdue ANYONE. At least not yet?

So just in case I am ever taken out somehow, at least I am passing the torch here with this thread for anyone willing to investigate these conspiracies.

I can confirm, since I'm an environmental scientist with nearly twenty years experience in the analytical chemistry industry, that dihydrogen monoxide is a common constituent of many dangerous pollutants and its vapour is a by-product of coal fired power stations - a major contributor to the greenhouse effect. Analysis of chemtrails, or vapour trails as they are known over here, has revealed that they are almost exclusively composed of dihydrogen monoxide.

I can confirm, since I'm an environmental scientist with nearly twenty years experience in the analytical chemistry industry, that dihydrogen monoxide is a common constituent of many dangerous pollutants and its vapour is a by-product of coal fired power stations - a major contributor to the greenhouse effect. Analysis of chemtrails, or vapour trails as they are known over here, has revealed that they are almost exclusively composed of dihydrogen monoxide.
Thanks for the confirmation my friend! If you can provide further evidence through any attachments or videos please post them.

I recently took a sample of tapwater from my kitchen sink and brought it to work. The Chemists in our lab confirmed there was large concentration of dihydrogen monoxide in the sample.
That's dangerous, I'm not sure if a standard water softener system could filter that out?

I recently took a sample of tapwater from my kitchen sink and brought it to work. The Chemists in our lab confirmed there was large concentration of dihydrogen monoxide in the sample.
Impurities in the water from fracking is also yet another conspiracy I was thinking of touching upon, unfortunately at this time I misplaced the link of the exact video that connects all the dots, but in the meantime this video and a link to a site explain the matter at hand:

https://www.cnet.com/news/man-sets-tap-water-on-fire-sparks-debate/

That's dangerous, I'm not sure if a standard water softener system could filter that out?
A water softener is useless for this. They are designed to remove minerals like calcium by a process that effectively exchanges them with sodium or potassium. They will do nothing to remove the dihydrogen monoxide.

Even an expensive reverse osmosis filter system can't remove the dihydrogen monoxide.

Back