The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

My points proven exactly. I may look at this once a month and this is my Post. Dudes sit up here stalking on posts and have an online response in minutes but won't show up in a million years in the REAL world. When your ready to continue this conversation with actions (meeting a BULL in the bedroom with your woman) then we can continue this.

I didn't even need to read your posts, I just find it ridiculous to go tit for tat over words. Put your cocks and stamina up and we can see who is the REAL man left standing.
I am pretty old and have done all the weird sex already and I am lucky if I get off once every day but when my wife used to ride bulls she would always begin and end with me. I just feel it is a duty to teach young guys a bit after all it is fathers day tomorrow

@BBB76... what's good my brother? Kudos and applause for your well written verse. How and why you engage such idiocy, is beyond me. However, being a lover of history and the "creamy white ass of the caucasian persuasion", I wanted to add a little nugget to your prose.
The bull has been represented throughout history, especially prior to the Egyptian culture. The first written word, which gives credit to the Sumerians, also believed in the power of the black bull.
"The Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh depicts the killing by Gilgamesh and Enkidu of the Bull of Heaven, Gugalanna, first husband of Ereshkigal, as an act of defiance of the gods. From the earliest times, the bull was lunar in Mesopotamia (its horns representing the crescent moon)."
As you can see, even in the earliest days of man, a bull was still treasured and highly favored. Thus it is with us, and should fools dare trifle with the bull, the horns are their fate! Keep making it do what it do, bruh! Peace

@BBB76... what's good my brother? Kudos and applause for your well written verse. How and why you engage such idiocy, is beyond me. However, being a lover of history and the "creamy white ass of the caucasian persuasion", I wanted to add a little nugget to your prose.
The bull has been represented throughout history, especially prior to the Egyptian culture. The first written word, which gives credit to the Sumerians, also believed in the power of the black bull.
"The Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh depicts the killing by Gilgamesh and Enkidu of the Bull of Heaven, Gugalanna, first husband of Ereshkigal, as an act of defiance of the gods. From the earliest times, the bull was lunar in Mesopotamia (its horns representing the crescent moon)."
As you can see, even in the earliest days of man, a bull was still treasured and highly favored. Thus it is with us, and should fools dare trifle with the bull, the horns are their fate! Keep making it do what it do, bruh! Peace
Bosphorus means cattle crossing and ionian means where io drank and all the indo european cultures which includes the Hindus worshipped cows not just bulls. An ordinary man slew the minotaur and the religion that honored it and there are no bull gods in the religions that conquered and survived. We still have aphrodite and the other goddesses in the virgin mary. In Christianity god has a mom and Eve got it all started. Use those cocks to please as many wives as possible because as a man your job is to serve the pussy

Okay, unlike BBB76, I'm not going to sit and go tit for tat with you. However check your history. Sumerians were prior to all that you've mentioned so your point is what?
actually the indo european diaspora from the cacaucus region occurred before the sumerians came into being and the inhabitants of North and South America did not worship bulls but certainly liked beavers. Cattle like Chickens originated in a small area and were not popular in most places until introduced usually by whites from Europe. I still think that a big black cock is a lovely thing and that those who have one should do their best to share. My wife always enjoyed them even if she is only 100 lbs. There are still remnants of cattle worship such as Bull fighting and the running of the bulls and some festivals in India and Africa but in most cases the bull is subdued by a normal man. I bet you worship your mama which is one reason women have so much control over men.

Okay, unlike BBB76, I'm not going to sit and go tit for tat with you. However check your history. Sumerians were prior to all that you've mentioned so your point is what?
you like big black bull have a lovely cock and I hope you give lots of pleasure with it to both wives and husbands

actually the indo european diaspora from the cacaucus region occurred before the sumerians came into being and the inhabitants of North and South America did not worship bulls but certainly liked beavers. Cattle like Chickens originated in a small area and were not popular in most places until introduced usually by whites from Europe. I still think that a big black cock is a lovely thing and that those who have one should do their best to share. My wife always enjoyed them even if she is only 100 lbs. There are still remnants of cattle worship such as Bull fighting and the running of the bulls and some festivals in India and Africa but in most cases the bull is subdued by a normal man. I bet you worship your mama which is one reason women have so much control over men.

I'm going to assume that you're one of those individuals that gets sexual pleasure from toying with dangerous scenarios. To bring my mom into a conversation regarding how a bull is perceived in various societies is not only dangerous, but could be lethal. At least not conducive to your remaining upright and whole. So I'm not taking to task some little dicklette white boi who's lost and doesn't know his place. Like BBB76 stated earlier, "fuck this lala land bullshit. Let's take it to the bedroom and let your wife be the judge! " I'm sure you know how that would play out. Here, allow me to assist your Neanderthal ass before you hurt yourself. In the words on Nino Brown, "Sit your $5.00 ass down before I make change". Not sure what that means? Google it fool

I'm going to assume that you're one of those individuals that gets sexual pleasure from toying with dangerous scenarios. To bring my mom into a conversation regarding how a bull is perceived in various societies is not only dangerous, but could be lethal. At least not conducive to your remaining upright and whole. So I'm not taking to task some little dicklette white boi who's lost and doesn't know his place. Like BBB76 stated earlier, "fuck this lala land bullshit. Let's take it to the bedroom and let your wife be the judge! " I'm sure you know how that would play out. Here, allow me to assist your Neanderthal ass before you hurt yourself. In the words on Nino Brown, "Sit your $5.00 ass down before I make change". Not sure what that means? Google it fool
HA ha so funny but it is not me who claims to be a bull and what do bulls produce in plenty . The relationship between men and women is complex not least because we come from between their legs and want so much to get back between them and while women like to fuck it does not rule them. Considering the age difference between us, you will need to do a lot of fucking to come even close to me and with such a feeling of superiority I fear you will miss much of what happens around you but then young men often are totally focused. Five dollars for my ass, do i hear five fifty and I have been known to swallow pennies and ******* nickels so change is not needed.

HA ha so funny but it is not me who claims to be a bull and what do bulls produce in plenty . The relationship between men and women is complex not least because we come from between their legs and want so much to get back between them and while women like to fuck it does not rule them. Considering the age difference between us, you will need to do a lot of fucking to come even close to me and with such a feeling of superiority I fear you will miss much of what happens around you but then young men often are totally focused. Five dollars for my ass, do i hear five fifty and I have been known to swallow pennies and ******* nickels so change is not needed.

Are you serious! Fucked more pussy than me?! Dude, no excuse me, dumbass, read some of my posts! If you can add, you'll find that I'm a Vietnam veteran. Do the math. I'm probably old enough to have fucked your mom but the dog beat me upstairs! You're running around here with your nose all snotty, if you don't know what's going on, ask somebody! But, as my grandmother was fond of saying, "Nobody knows how dumb you are until you open your mouth and remove all doubt! " Try keeping quiet. Trust me, you'll benefit.

Peace @big9indic and what it do my neezy? Appreciate the kudos and thanks for adding on to the post here. Yeah I saw that a good anthology about the Bull's power & sexual prowess as worshiped through-out history was needed to drop bombs and educate these blind fools. So many out there are just lost and got it twisted on claiming the title of a Bull and think its all about slinging some dick but don't understand the power, dominance, and control aspect. So I decided it was time to provide a guide to water the thirsty dry bones out in the valley of the shadow of death here.

I've read the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh in which the Bible plagiarized almost all of the book of Genesis from it. You are right about the Endiku story and I will add that back into the original post - nuff respect on pointing that out.

As for battling the idiocy, you ever seen that movie Idiocracy? Yeah that's what we dealing with on here and just as annoying as a gnat getting hit by the tail on a Big Black Bull's ass. These degenerate fools think that pussy run the world cause they come from a weak frame (mind-state and mentality of being pussy whupped and not being able to whup that pussy).

Trust me I ignore these idiots as I know their type and its futile to convince them otherwise. They are the type that fall in love with the first piece of pussy they fall into, have trouble talking to women, want to lay all up under their chic, let a woman run their life, tell them what to do, when they can go out, and then she gotta find a real man who can fuck her until she shakes uncontrollably from the body quaking orgasms a Big Bull gives them.

These cuck-fucktards have no way of comprehending the kind of power and why a woman always becomes submissive and coy to a real-man. Those biological hard-wired genes are activated instantly and a woman reverts back to her original primal nature of submitting to man after a good hard fucking just like all female species in the ******* kingdom.

You've seen and felt it, I've seen and felt it but these fuck-tards will never see nor understand it. John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." We can see the light, their women can see the light, but the lights is off and no one is home in their heads.

That's why male lions, Bull-Elephants (like cheesy-mac) pointed out, Gorillas, Bulls fucking the whole herd of cattle, and how plenty of other males fight off the weak, maintain dominance as the alpha, mark their territory, and amass a Harem.

03-cboy-mates-with-vibumbu-female-670.jpg

To drop some more old-school historical and biblical proportions ******* on ya it was said that Solomon was the wisest man who ever lived and he had over 700 hundred wives. That mofo was absolutely wise, had a bright shinging bulb over his head, and knew something that these other dull dudes would never figure out about being a true man in 700 hundred years and remain in their dark-ages.

First Kings 4:30 "And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt."
First Kings 11:3 "[Solomon] had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines.”

This is the type of fools we dealing with right here- you can repeat the same logical and rationale explanation over and over on how a big thick and rock hard black cock makes their women more happy, pleased, and satisfied than anything else in this world just how plants need water and they still want to go back to their idiocy - "...but women have control over men, some other yada-yada ******* that makes no sense with the Bull jokes... and but they have electrolytes in them". :blackgrimace:

I 've met so many women and wives of these pussy submitting men who after jumping on my cock never want to jump off and if they do lay on their back they're out for the count after I finish drilling them and don't even remember their own name much less their hubbies or bother to say who's next... and there are over a dozen women off this site alone who can attest to that. That's fucking power, dominance, & control exemplified right here on this site as clear proof and all these other jokers got so far to back up any of the ******* they lip profess is zilch- just a bunch of B.S. snark remarks they type, twisted facts on history like Indo-European cave-finger-painting preceding the beginning of world literacy with the Sumerians and attempts at jokes through pictured captions. #Black Cock is winning, #Watch the throne, #stay the fuck off my cloud after I kick you off - you won't ******* my high...:blackgrimace:

~BBB76 saying peace out..

EsBQyMH - Imgur.gif

Last edited:

Peace @big9indic and what it do my neezy? Appreciate the kudos and thanks for adding on to the post here. Yeah I saw that a good anthology about the Bull's power & sexual prowess as worshiped through-out history was needed to drop bombs and educate these blind fools. So many out there are just lost and got it twisted on claiming the title of a Bull and think its all about slinging some dick but don't understand the power, dominance, and control aspect. So I decided it was time to provide a guide to water the thirsty dry bones out in the valley of the shadow of death here.

I've read the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh in which the Bible plagiarized almost all of the book of Genesis from it. You are right about the Endiku story and I will add that back into the original post - nuff respect on pointing that out.

As for battling the idiocy, you ever seen that movie Idiocracy? Yeah that's what we dealing with on here and just as annoying as a gnat getting hit by the tail on a Big Black Bull's ass. These degenerate fools think that pussy run the world cause they come from a weak frame (mind-state and mentality of being pussy whupped and not being able to whup that pussy).

Trust me I ignore these idiots as I know their type and its futile to convince them otherwise. They are the type that fall in love with the first piece of pussy they fall into, have trouble talking to women, want to lay all up under their chic, let a woman run their life, tell them what to do, when they can go out, and then she gotta find a real man who can fuck her until she shakes uncontrollably from the body quaking orgasms a Big Bull gives them.

These cuck-fucktards have no way of comprehending the kind of power and why a woman always becomes submissive and coy to a real-man. Those biological hard-wired genes are activated instantly and a woman reverts back to her original primal nature of submitting to man after a good hard fucking just like all female species in the ******* kingdom.

You've seen and felt it, I've seen and felt it but these fuck-tards will never see nor understand it. John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." We can see the light, their women can see the light, but the lights is off and no one is home in their heads.

That's why male lions, Bull-Elephants (like cheesy-mac) pointed out, Gorillas, Bulls fucking the whole herd of cattle, and how plenty of other males fight off the weak, maintain dominance as the alpha, mark their territory, and amass a Harem.

To drop some more old-school historical and biblical proportions ******* on ya it was said that Solomon was the wisest man who ever lived and he had over 700 hundred wives. That mofo was absolutely wise, had a bright shinging bulb over his head, and knew something that these other dull dudes would never figure out about being a true man in 700 hundred years and remain in their dark-ages.

First Kings 4:30 "And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt."
First Kings 11:3 "[Solomon] had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines.”

This is the type of fools we dealing with right here- you can repeat the same logical and rationale explanation over and over on how a big thick and rock hard black cock makes their women more happy, pleased, and satisfied than anything else in this world just how plants need water and they still want to go back to their idiocy - "...but women have control over men, some other yada-yada ******* that makes no sense with the Bull jokes... and but they have electrolytes in them". :blackgrimace:

I 've met so many women and wives of these pussy submitting men who after jumping on my cock never want to jump off and if they do lay on their back they're out for the count after I finish drilling them and don't even remember their own name much less their hubbies or bother to say who's next... and there are over a dozen women off this site alone who can attest to that. That's fucking power, dominance, & control exemplified right here on this site as clear proof and all these other jokers got so far to back up any of the ******* they lip profess is zilch- just a bunch of B.S. snark remarks they type, twisted facts on history like Indo-European cave-finger-painting preceding the beginning of world literacy with the Sumerians and attempts at jokes through pictured captions. #Black Cock is winning, #Watch the throne, #stay the fuck off my cloud after I kick you off - you won't ******* my high...:blackgrimace:

Do you have a wife or several

We'll chop it up later, my brother. Do you want to handle your business, or would you like me to dispatch the ass clown?

Humans are a type of monkey and a crazy type at best. A woman who has the best man on earth with the biggest lasting cock and the best lover will fuck her skinny nerd neighbor with a small cock, why? Because women can pretty much fuck whoever they please and it seems they are happy to fuck all kinds of men all the time. Unlike Captain Kirk it is damn near impossible to go where no man has gone before or after. Every woman on this site wants to fuck many men and have each man accept that he is part of her stable and performs for her. Bulls are just hung bigger.

@BlackGod26 - appreciate your comments and this does lead us into the next discussion topic on ...

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power *
- Part Two: The Role of a Bull.

View media item 26715
A Bull is a whole different class of being from the ordinary male. They are not only physically strong and have larger than average male appendages (both Cock and Balls), but are highly experienced exuding confidence in their knowledge, skills, and abilities in/out of the bedroom. They use their physical stature, prowess, and mental acuity to assert themselves in the role as the Dominant, de-facto leader, and Alpha of any social circle, couple, group/pack. They are the AMOGs (Alpha Males of the Group) with an Alpha swagger.

Their dominance and confidence is something that exudes naturally from the Bull and doesn't have to come across as being acted, ******, or with arrogance. Human beings are social pack animals similar to apes, wolves, dogs, dolphins, elephants, etc. A Bull is highly evolved and just like a dog or wolf that can sniff fear in others, Bull's sense weakness or a cuck and naturally take a dominant position over the social circle/ individual.

It is said that there are 2 types of people in the world, leaders and followers and to be a good leader you first had to be a good follower of a good leader. No one is born knowing how to lead and only learn from leading examples set by someone else they looked up to and followed as their role-model. When its time to step-up and take charge it is those who followed well their role-model which gave them the confidence to now lead from the front as the Alpha. The remainder of the group if they can not challenge the leader will follow from the rear, submit to the Alpha's domineering will power, and become betas. In the cuckold relationship, a Bull is the Dominant Master of the couple, and the hotwife/gf and hubby/bf are his submissive. This goes into a whole different dynamic of a relationship besides just being another hung swinging dick hired like a hitman to stick down a woman.

As a personal example for you, I went to a work related training event a few weeks ago that was 4 days long in another state with 2 white females I work with and all the rest where white males. There may have been 18 people in all at the event with me being the only Black male there. From the outset on day one I dominated the group discussions and on the final day when the group was split into 2 by the training facilitators they stood back and let the two groups work out their own plans and who would put on the final presentation.

The group I was in all congregated around me and I got everyone to contribute, organized the final plan, and they all elected me to present for group at the end. After the event was over three of the facilitators (2 who happen to be white males, 1 happen to be Hispanic male) came up to me and said that I did a real good job and they knew I would take charge. They just stepped back to watch as it was easy to see my group was in good hands at the end. My leadership and dominance was recognized early and never questioned nor challenged. I had confidence and when I spoke people listened and when I moved to act others submitted, got in line and followed.

My ******* was a role-model for me as I used to travel with him when he worked as an electrician in NYC and I saw how he was a master in conversations and used to dominate them with anyone he would meet whether the people happen to be White, Asian, Spanish, or Black. I always wanted to be like my ******* and have the ability to control a room with a magnetic personality. A friend of my brother commented to me that he was impressed to watch my ******* at his wedding have a group of 6 younger guys crowd around him and they were all hanging off his every word.

Another great 'Real and True' example of a Real life Alpha/Dom/Leader was 'Sitting Bull' who was Arguably the most powerful and perhaps famous of all Native American Tribal chiefs .

Sitting Bull was born in 1831 in what is now called South Dakota the ******* of an esteemed Sioux warrior named Returns-Again. Sitting Bull looked up to his ******* and desired to follow in his footsteps as a master of their warrior culture. At 14 he fought honorably in a battle against a rival clan. He was named Tatanka-Iyotanka, a Lakota name that describes a buffalo bull sitting on its haunches.

He amassed a large following of support for the fact that when other Native American tribes took trinkets or accepted treaties from the US Government at that time to give up their lands and leave Sitting Bull would not compromise. It was not in his Alpha dominant nature to surrender or submit any freedom or cultural autonomy and way of life he was accustomed to for his people. Historians and teachers always talk about General George Custer's last stand at the Battle of Little Bighorn in History class and in the text books but they don't talk about how it was the Alpha leadership of Sitting Bull amassing an army of thousands of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors against Custer's troop of 200 to wipe them out and deal an embarrassing blow to the US Army at that time. [1]

Therefore in Summary:

People misunderstand what the title and role of a Bull is. A Bull's role and position is in relation to a being a Dominant/Master of a submissive group/social-circle (as in this site), cuck-couple, or an individual. He is not just a regular Black stud fucking a woman. It is not just about having a huge package but about having the entire package is even huger; having the Mind/Body/& Soul of an Alpha/Master/Dominant!

Below is a video that also perfectly illustrates and demonstrates all I have written. Also pay especially close attention to the Auto-Mechanic Shop scenario that was set-up and observe who becomes the Alpha and how he takes on the role of the Bull especially with the introduction of a white woman into the group of males.

~BBB76
References:
[1] http://www.biography.com/people/sitting-bull-9485326 *Great Video to watch too

The first black man that we met was exactly like this. He was confident in himself and both me and my husband were naturally submissive to him.

Very interesting and good read, definitely worth reading. I've read some books on the subject but have not carried BDSM out to the extreme as you describe here. Thanks for posting it.
there are more female dominants in the bdsm community but do not call them cows or the whip comes out and you eat crow

Back