The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

but I understand that in some circles bulls like you exist and are special since few men can be like you and provide what you have to offer white women and their cuckolds.

sitting bull was the white mans name for him and they beat him and took his land and people and Thesus the Athenian killed the minataur. Pussy which is another name for cat conquers all bulls and other men as well
@tomtomjim, lol so I figured there would be some dissent towards the post but not on those points. I don't and wont have time to respond to everything everyone may post but your comments here warranted Me to put you up on some things.

To start off with, in quoting another famous World leader who fought against European Colonization and enslavement Haile Selaise said "We only need European progress because we are surrounded by it." Hence we use the English language for the progress the UK made spreading it around the world from their Imperialistic era. The Brits with the mom tongue and the bastardized descendant versions spoken in America have renamed or translated everything from other languages into English according to how they see fit.

In the post I stated "He was named Tatanka-Iyotanka, a Lakota name that describes a buffalo bull sitting on its haunches." It was to quote you 'the white man' who made the translation and possible bastardization to 'Sitting Bull' from the Lakota name and meaning but his name originated with his people in their tongue.

In regards to Sitting Bull's final demise which I am very familiar with after reading the novel "Bury My Heart at Wounded knee" in which HBO did a great made for cable movie starring Suki from True ******* you should watch it. To clarify on what happened to Sitting Bull as from the Novel and an excerpt captured by Wikipedia:

"After working as a performer with Buffalo Bill's Wild West show, Sitting Bull returned to the Standing Rock Agency in South Dakota. Because of fears that he would use his influence to support the Ghost Dance movement, Indian Service agent James McLaughlin at Fort Yates ordered his arrest.

During an ensuing struggle between Sitting Bull's followers and the agency police, Sitting Bull was shot in the side and head by Standing Rock policemen Lieutenant Bull Head (Tatankapah Lakota: Tȟatȟáŋka Pȟá) and Red Tomahawk (Marcelus Chankpidutah Lakota: "Čhaŋȟpí Dúta") after the police were fired upon by Sitting Bull's supporters. His body was taken to nearby Fort Yates for burial. In 1953, his Lakota family exhumed what were believed to be his remains, reburying them near Mobridge, South Dakota, near his birthplace."
[1]

Haven't many great warriors and leaders who fought against White Supremacy been beaten, and assassinated for fighting the power? Such was the case with 'Sitting Bull' being assassinated in the end for fear of his Dominance as well not just beaten as you mentioned. Those are true Bulls and Dominant gladiators in the arena of Life if there is a definition for one.

As for your statement on "Thesus the Athenian killed the minataur." That was a mythological story about some fictitious character against some fictitious mythical beast. Your point is what? There are many mythical stories some symbolic along with plenty of tales, and fables. Aesop's one about the Lion and the 3 Bulls is a favorite of mine too. At least that one had a moral to derive from it.

Finally "Pussy which is another name for cat conquers all bulls and other men as well" - is completely BS and subjective from a stand-point of one who does not have a dominant mind-frame nor is a Masculine man. Men who are masculine with high testosterone and take charge exert an energy and vibe or swag that make women naturally submissive and feminine. It is men with low testosterone, perhaps too much estrogen in their diet (I know I don't consume those food products) and act feminine themselves who submit to pussy and get domesticated. Some men may allow themselves to become submissive and get pussy-whip if they are indeed feminine/weak/a cuck, but a Bull remains dominant in mind/body/spirit always and whips the pussy not the other way around. I do not, have not, nor will I ever let any woman whup their pussy to rule me, that's why Bulls are Alpha's, a man's man and as I stated De-facto leaders.

TRUST ME, every woman who knows me would tell you aint no pussy here nor a pussy-whupped man have I ever been. Such a way of thinking about a pussy being so good I would succumb to her dominance has never existed in my mind nor ******* in my hot strong body. I have always experienced in my life the ability to have woman coo, and shake under my power, stamina, and BBC. I've never cooed and got sappy over some pussy. I've got a long Rolodex of pissed off women who tried to ensnare me with their pussies I could call and let you hear their frustrations on how they were never able to domesticate me when they cornered me on marriage or being in an exclusive monogamous relationships. And I'm serious on this point I would do it too.

I have sucked many bbc and they were like other men we had sex with fun and pleasant
Again your point here is what? I haven't sucked a cock before so I don't know what they are like and it can be said pussies taste like other pussies too. But when a Bull slaps your face with a BBC vice getting slapped by a small cock you feel a different sting on your face and it may leave a big red mark on ya too now won't it?

Trust me i have a mean bark and my bite is even worse and you would remember the difference between a Bull verse just other BBCs you've had fun and pleasure with. There is a clear difference between a Pit-Bull and a Bull-dog. Yes they are both dogs but one is way more ferocious in the dog pit during a fight and such a Bull is in the bedroom. I know my hot sluts & hotwife's can tell you the difference. Just see these posts here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

but I understand that in some circles bulls like you exist and are special since few men can be like you and provide what you have to offer white women and their cuckolds.
Your last statement here all but negated the two points you brought up before. Seems like you came to the realization of the whole point of the post to begin with and in the end and saw the light. But I get it, you just had to take some shots at the post as I laid out all those points about what is a True Bull/Dom/Alpha. Your insolence is forgiven but don't let it happen again. :bigsmile:

P.S. Oh and before you and anyone else think about responding with some nonsense again, just stop and "think about it, first use your mind, then forget it - don't waste your time.":blackgrimace: [To borrow a great line from the Great Bull Rapper Rakim]

~BBB76

ref: [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitting_bull

thank you for showing this submissive cuck the error of his ways, it has been so long since we had a real bull that I have forgot my natural place. A cuckolds purpose is to serve his owner and her bull in any way that is desired. My ultimate purpose is to help my wife experience the pleasure that only a superior bull can give her. It is my duty and pleasure to prepare her for her bull and to bring the bull breakfast in our marriage bed so he will feel the appreciation due to him. It is also proper that I serve any others who the bull commands me too, to make my body available for their pleasure. I have tasted enough black seed to know the difference in quality, not all Black men are created to be superior bulls but most are superior to pale cocks. Any cuckold who experiences a bulls cock will become addicted to it, wanting to clean it and taste the large amounts of juice it produces. Once again i thank you for demonstating my inferiority and the reason that I am a submissive cuckold who has a wife that prefers the pleasure of other men and feeds me their seed.

thank you for showing this submissive cuck the error of his ways, it has been so long since we had a real bull that I have forgot my natural place. A cuckolds purpose is to serve his owner and her bull in any way that is desired. My ultimate purpose is to help my wife experience the pleasure that only a superior bull can give her. It is my duty and pleasure to prepare her for her bull and to bring the bull breakfast in our marriage bed so he will feel the appreciation due to him. It is also proper that I serve any others who the bull commands me too, to make my body available for their pleasure. I have tasted enough black seed to know the difference in quality, not all Black men are created to be superior bulls but most are superior to pale cocks. Any cuckold who experiences a bulls cock will become addicted to it, wanting to clean it and taste the large amounts of juice it produces. Once again i thank you for demonstating my inferiority and the reason that I am a submissive cuckold who has a wife that prefers the pleasure of other men and feeds me their seed.
Im glad you've seen the errors of your ways and have corrected yourself my little cuck boi. You may just have worked yourself from facing the wall while I handle your Hotwife to being able to watch once more and if you continue your good behavior you may be given permission to do a little cleaning up too. :bigsmile:

~BBB76

That I should be so lucky as to be permitted to clean your powerful cum from my owners pussy would a privelege and hopefully I could clean your mighty cock as well and lick behind your balls to make sure that no drop is wasted. A cuckold has a duty to please the bull and to care for his every desire and this is more true when the bull is so powerful and virile. A good cuck knows that by pleasing the bull his owner will be better satisfied and fucked

Im glad you've seen the errors of your ways and have corrected yourself my little cuck boi. You may just have worked yourself from facing the wall while I handle your Hotwife to being able to watch once more and if you continue your good behavior you may be given permission to do a little cleaning up too. :bigsmile:

~BBB76

Hi Sir, white boi bows in front of you. Love to hear more how you treat and Train cuckold husbands while you fuck their wives...

would bulls still exist without cuckold husbands and wives
Yes, as I had started off with expounding on the concept, and symbol of the Bull - they would exist without the cuckold husband and wives as a Bull is the representation of Strength, power, and immense Sexual virility. Just as the saying goes 'A Bull in a China shop' doesn't need any inference about a cuckold couple to imply the visual imagery of what that statement means.

But on the contrary, in the context of a cuckold couple they could not exist without a Bull.

Hi Sir, white boi bows in front of you. Love to hear more how you treat and Train cuckold husbands while you fuck their wives...
I don't have time to waste with the Cyber Fantasies as the pictures below is a quick demonstration of what I do in the real world. If you got a woman, then you could find out for yourself as well. :blackgreedy:

Last edited:
do you make the cuckolds service your mighty cock and how many couples do you have, I have always wondered if there are more black or white bulls

do you make the cuckolds service your mighty cock and how many couples do you have, I have always wondered if there are more black or white bulls
Please address me as Sir, or Master BigBlackBull76 and this thread is not to carry on a lengthy convo about aspects of what I do but more for educational purposes on the meaning, purpose, and role of a Bull (Black or white).

To answer quickly your questions, the number of cuck couples i own is more than you can count on one hand right now and the number of Black vs. White is all about the couple's preference so it really doesn't matter. It only matters that the couple is enjoying and having fun with whomever.

However consider that the most menacing and powerful Bulls are usually Black. When you google Bull Fight I don't see any pics of White Bulls come up. I don't know much of anything white you find in nature for powerful animals outside of polar bears (which I love) and the very rare and in minority white tigers for that matter. Pandas are a mix.

screen-shot-2016-02-27-at-4-31-02-pm-png.786765

Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 3.21.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 3.23.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 3.23.39 PM.png

Last edited:
well sir big black bull I am sure any white couple would glady accept you as master and that the wife would be pleased beyond description by your powerful sexual performance and that any cuckold would glady serve you however you desired. The submissive white hubby would do his best to find ways to please you. It would be an honor to clean your magnificent cock before and after you mounted the wife like a bull riding a young heifer and licking up your hot spunk from a freshly fucked pussy would be heaven.

Great write up bigblackbull76. I can tell you spent a lot of time in effort in that write up. Your points are hard to dispute. Well at least your more well written and educated then myself.:help:
@richard lester -whats good my dude. Nah this ******* took no effort at all as my pen game is insane if you haven't seen already and I can write like the keyboard is on fire. Back in my school days all of my English teachers had told me I got a gift for the flare that ignites the pages I write on into flames and I could be a best selling author if I kept going.

I was definitely a man on fire with a mission to correct the wrong where I saw so much of here. I just stepped up and took lead on the effort to change all of the misrepresentation and disrespecting of what the meaning and what it is to be a Bull. What was worse was that alot of people didn't know any better because no one took the time to explain and show them what was right and how to recognize it.

They take the many fools perpretrating a fraud on here and elsewhere at their word as they can call themselves anything online but in reality their ways and actions are far from living out the life of a Bull 24/7 - 365 from balls to bones. A lot of these dudes ain't built like that at all and when the call for a Bull goes out they shouldn't answer nor stand-up but just sit down or stay seated.

To quote my man Jay-Z he said it best on that joint "Where I'm From";
"Your world was everything, so everything you said you'd do, You did it, couldn't talk about it if you aint lived it"

******* man simple and plain alot of dudes ain't living it or living up to the title of a Bull. I lead from the front and by example which is what a true Bull does and couldn't sit back and watch all the foolishness continue to go on. Now after displaying the real and exposing the fake ******* people will know better and when you know better you'll do better that way they can make their next choice their best choice.

~BBB76

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
@richard lester -whats good my dude. Nah this ******* took no effort at all as my pen game is insane if you haven't seen already and I can write like the keyboard is on fire. Back in my school days all of my English teachers had told me I got a gift for the flare that ignites the pages I write on into flames and I could be a best selling author if I kept going.

I was definitely a man on fire with a mission to correct the wrong where I saw so much of here. I just stepped up and took lead on the effort to change all of the misrepresentation and disrespecting of what the meaning and what it is to be a Bull. What was worse was that alot of people didn't know any better because no one took the time to explain and show them what was right and how to recognize it.

They take the many fools perpretrating a fraud on here and elsewhere at their word as they can call themselves anything online but in reality their ways and actions are far from living out the life of a Bull 24/7 - 365 from balls to bones. A lot of these dudes ain't built like that at all and when the call for a Bull goes out they shouldn't answer nor stand-up but just sit down or stay seated.

To quote my man Jay-Z he said it best on that joint "Where I'm From";
"Your world was everything, so everything you said you'd do, You did it, couldn't talk about it if you aint lived it"

******* man simple and plain alot of dudes ain't living it or living up to the title of a Bull. I lead from the front and by example which is what a true Bull does and couldn't sit back and watch all the foolishness continue to go on. Now after displaying the real and exposing the fake ******* people will know better and when you know better you'll do better that way they can make their next choice their best choice.

~BBB76

Well put! You always hear about guys beating their chest about how bad ass they are. Put to the test most of us would quietly try to just melt away into the back ground and hope people around us had a sudden case of amnesia. Another great post by a man that has the proof to back up his knowledge.

Back