The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

I grew up on a cattle farm with bulls and steers and lots of cows and know a bit about power and sex
Oh do you now. So you must have witnessed the raw power of the Big Bull as he mounted and thrust with hard sexual ******* on the helpless Hefner until she was dripping full of his hot cum only for her belly to be fatten to carry his strong progeny. :blackgrimace::sex:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
You will notice that it is the cow who supports the bull and unlike studs , bulls have thin cocks and one thing that I noticed, it was not always the largest bulls who were dominant

You will notice that it is the cow who supports the bull and unlike studs , bulls have thin cocks and one thing that I noticed, it was not always the largest bulls who were dominant
I'm beginning to sense I'm either talking to a schizo or you like to irritate the BigBlackBull. The Cow is standing hence the Bull is resting on top of her but should she kneel down there would be no need for him to climb on her back and still mount her and fill her hot-box full of his hot big load of semen. Bull's cocks are still bigger than the cuck's or sissy bois and I lay the smack down with my BBC more harder and mightier than the hammer of Thor. If the male is not packing and using their sexual power and energy to dominate then they are not a Bull.

This heffer here is not supporting the Bull as he mounts her and his cock is way thicker, blacker, and harder than 10 snicker bars:

B-more-PAWG-2.jpg

B-more-PAWG-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm beginning to sense I'm either talking to a schizo or you like to irritate the BigBlackBull. The Cow is standing hence the Bull is resting on top of her but should she kneel down there would be no need for him to climb on her back and still mount her and fill her hot-box full of his hot big load of semen. Bull's cocks are still bigger than the cuck's or sissy bois and I lay the smack down with my BBC more harder and mightier than the hammer of Thor. If the male is not packing and using their sexual power and energy to dominate then they are not a Bull.

This heffer here is not supporting the Bull as he mounts her and his cock is way thicker, blacker, and harder than 10 snicker bars:
View attachment 829832
View attachment 829824
I am just helping you expand on your subject and I am sure that if I was subjected to you masculine power that I would kneel and service your massive cock at your whim and gladly clean your hot loads from my wifes pussy or wherever you chose to put it. I have had some experience with black cock

I am just helping you expand on your subject and I am sure that if I was subjected to you masculine power that I would kneel and service your massive cock at your whim and gladly clean your hot loads from my wifes pussy or wherever you chose to put it. I have had some experience with black cock
Lol, just don't raise the Ire of the BlackBull - we are not to be trifled with cuck boi. Now just bow, and back away gracefully with your head prostrated down at your feet without making any eye contact with me and I'll decide what to do with you later. I got some white pussy to finish fucking nice and hard and long for you to clean up later. And get my hot towel ready too boi so I can wipe off all the sweat from my work-out on your woman while your backing away.

Last edited:
you must have witnessed the raw power of the Big Bull as he mounted and thrust with hard sexual ******* on the helpless Hefner until she was dripping full of his hot cum only for her belly
That "needle dick little pecker" that bull has isn't crap ... think BIG BULL!

elephant-BULL.jpg .....GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "This Bad Boy knows how to fuck and when it happens, the ground shakes and there's a LOT OF NOISE!

Last edited:
thanx for writing this
the video is very interesting and eyes opening

@BlackGod26 - appreciate your comments and this does lead us into the next discussion topic on ...

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power *
- Part Two: The Role of a Bull.

View media item 26715
A Bull is a whole different class of being from the ordinary male. They are not only physically strong and have larger than average male appendages (both Cock and Balls), but are highly experienced exuding confidence in their knowledge, skills, and abilities in/out of the bedroom. They use their physical stature, prowess, and mental acuity to assert themselves in the role as the Dominant, de-facto leader, and Alpha of any social circle, couple, group/pack. They are the AMOGs (Alpha Males of the Group) with an Alpha swagger.

Their dominance and confidence is something that exudes naturally from the Bull and doesn't have to come across as being acted, ******, or with arrogance. Human beings are social pack animals similar to apes, wolves, dogs, dolphins, elephants, etc. A Bull is highly evolved and just like a dog or wolf that can sniff fear in others, Bull's sense weakness or a cuck and naturally take a dominant position over the social circle/ individual.

It is said that there are 2 types of people in the world, leaders and followers and to be a good leader you first had to be a good follower of a good leader. No one is born knowing how to lead and only learn from leading examples set by someone else they looked up to and followed as their role-model. When its time to step-up and take charge it is those who followed well their role-model which gave them the confidence to now lead from the front as the Alpha. The remainder of the group if they can not challenge the leader will follow from the rear, submit to the Alpha's domineering will power, and become betas. In the cuckold relationship, a Bull is the Dominant Master of the couple, and the hotwife/gf and hubby/bf are his submissive. This goes into a whole different dynamic of a relationship besides just being another hung swinging dick hired like a hitman to stick down a woman.

As a personal example for you, I went to a work related training event a few weeks ago that was 4 days long in another state with 2 white females I work with and all the rest where white males. There may have been 18 people in all at the event with me being the only Black male there. From the outset on day one I dominated the group discussions and on the final day when the group was split into 2 by the training facilitators they stood back and let the two groups work out their own plans and who would put on the final presentation.

The group I was in all congregated around me and I got everyone to contribute, organized the final plan, and they all elected me to present for group at the end. After the event was over three of the facilitators (2 who happen to be white males, 1 happen to be Hispanic male) came up to me and said that I did a real good job and they knew I would take charge. They just stepped back to watch as it was easy to see my group was in good hands at the end. My leadership and dominance was recognized early and never questioned nor challenged. I had confidence and when I spoke people listened and when I moved to act others submitted, got in line and followed.

My ******* was a role-model for me as I used to travel with him when he worked as an electrician in NYC and I saw how he was a master in conversations and used to dominate them with anyone he would meet whether the people happen to be White, Asian, Spanish, or Black. I always wanted to be like my ******* and have the ability to control a room with a magnetic personality. A friend of my brother commented to me that he was impressed to watch my ******* at his wedding have a group of 6 younger guys crowd around him and they were all hanging off his every word.

Another great 'Real and True' example of a Real life Alpha/Dom/Leader was 'Sitting Bull' who was Arguably the most powerful and perhaps famous of all Native American Tribal chiefs .

Sitting Bull was born in 1831 in what is now called South Dakota the ******* of an esteemed Sioux warrior named Returns-Again. Sitting Bull looked up to his ******* and desired to follow in his footsteps as a master of their warrior culture. At 14 he fought honorably in a battle against a rival clan. He was named Tatanka-Iyotanka, a Lakota name that describes a buffalo bull sitting on its haunches.

He amassed a large following of support for the fact that when other Native American tribes took trinkets or accepted treaties from the US Government at that time to give up their lands and leave Sitting Bull would not compromise. It was not in his Alpha dominant nature to surrender or submit any freedom or cultural autonomy and way of life he was accustomed to for his people. Historians and teachers always talk about General George Custer's last stand at the Battle of Little Bighorn in History class and in the text books but they don't talk about how it was the Alpha leadership of Sitting Bull amassing an army of thousands of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors against Custer's troop of 200 to wipe them out and deal an embarrassing blow to the US Army at that time. [1]

Therefore in Summary:

People misunderstand what the title and role of a Bull is. A Bull's role and position is in relation to a being a Dominant/Master of a submissive group/social-circle (as in this site), cuck-couple, or an individual. He is not just a regular Black stud fucking a woman. It is not just about having a huge package but about having the entire package is even huger; having the Mind/Body/& Soul of an Alpha/Master/Dominant!

Below is a video that also perfectly illustrates and demonstrates all I have written. Also pay especially close attention to the Auto-Mechanic Shop scenario that was set-up and observe who becomes the Alpha and how he takes on the role of the Bull especially with the introduction of a white woman into the group of males.

~BBB76
References:
[1] http://www.biography.com/people/sitting-bull-9485326 *Great Video to watch too

I am not saying you are wrong but Crazy horse was the actual war leader for the Sioux and he was known for his strong personality but in any event both he and sitting bull were beat by the army. People are a different type of monkey and we tend to have dominant females who control. Hilary has no balls or cock and she is not big and does not swagger but she is definitely in control as many other small women are both in and out of bed. I am strong and probably tougher than almost any other person but not tough enough or strong enough to beat pussy.

That "needle dick little pecker" that bull has isn't crap ... think BIG BULL!

View attachment 861918 .....View attachment 861919 "This Bad Boy knows how to fuck and when it happens, the ground shakes and there's a LOT OF NOISE!
looks like my dick
I am not saying you are wrong but Crazy horse was the actual war leader for the Sioux and he was known for his strong personality but in any event both he and sitting bull were beat by the army. People are a different type of monkey and we tend to have dominant females who control. Hilary has no balls or cock and she is not big and does not swagger but she is definitely in control as many other small women are both in and out of bed. I am strong and probably tougher than almost any other person but not tough enough or strong enough to beat pussy.
if you say so

@tomtomjim - as you put it yourself "I am strong and probably tougher than almost any other person but not tough enough or strong enough to beat pussy."

All women naturally become submissive to a real man and especially one that fucks them right - ALL WOMEN. You may have not experienced this nor know this because you are not a Bull! Stop spewing meaningless words on a screen, bring forth your woman, step back and watch and learn how a REAL "BIG BULL" does it. That goes to mac-n-cheesey lines man too.

You can't beat pussy because your too weak with discipline, testosterone, and real masculinity to make pussies cream with milk all over a Big Cock and submit like this:

BBC-slutMilk-cream.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 3.28.03 PM.png

Probably because of this:
small-pecker.jpg

And the power of the REAL BIGBLACKBULL76 like this:
View media item 40085See rest of clip series here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/cuckold-album-collection.1682/
Just like my REAL video above demonstrates, lets finished this conversation in the REAL WORLD as only mice of men squeak their nonsense online all day and REAL LIONS of MEN live out their words in the real world. I'm sure afterwards how I leave your woman screaming and you left in awe or cleaning up will end in the CUCK video collection too. I'm too busy fucking all these hotwifes, sluts, and your woman to address every little sly line you cucks want to slide in. :blackgrimace:

Be careful fucking with a REAL BIG BULL cause that Bull will gorge you in the mouth for reckless talk like that. #WATCH THE THRONE
article-1280469-09B326E1000005DC-201_634x423.jpg

Listen here:

so lets get this right, a weak woman has a married man and she also has another man she fucks and calls him a bull. The bull thinks that he dominates her and fucks her like no other man. The woman has several other men who she fucks whenever she wants and she even has them doing things to each other like her husband sucking cock. The bulls have to wait for the woman to decide which cock she wants and then they fuck her when she wants to fuck. For reasons we do not know the woman wants to keep her husband so she makes sure that he supports her, usually by a combination of fucking his brains out and dominating him and then treating him so special. All the men pay the womans way because they are in charge. No wonder women think men are easy.

well, there's an old saying that goes "You can't beat anything that lays on its back to fight you!" ... pretty much is true when it comes to sex with a woman. She'll take all you got and then yell "next".

so lets get this right, a weak woman has a married man and she also has another man she fucks and calls him a bull. The bull thinks that he dominates her and fucks her like no other man. The woman has several other men who she fucks whenever she wants and she even has them doing things to each other like her husband sucking cock. The bulls have to wait for the woman to decide which cock she wants and then they fuck her when she wants to fuck. For reasons we do not know the woman wants to keep her husband so she makes sure that he supports her, usually by a combination of fucking his brains out and dominating him and then treating him so special. All the men pay the womans way because they are in charge. No wonder women think men are easy.
well, there's an old saying that goes "You can't beat anything that lays on its back to fight you!" ... pretty much is true when it comes to sex with a woman. She'll take all you got and then yell "next".
My points proven exactly. I may look at this once a month and this is my Post. Dudes sit up here stalking on posts and have an online response in minutes but won't show up in a million years in the REAL world. When your ready to continue this conversation with actions (meeting a BULL in the bedroom with your woman) then we can continue this.

I didn't even need to read your posts, I just find it ridiculous to go tit for tat over words. Put your cocks and stamina up and we can see who is the REAL man left standing.

Back