The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power

My wife loves the guys she fucks. They make her cum, and that is worth something. SHe is happy. I was always told happy wife happy life. So I let her reach happiness with what she craves.
c
So the guys that fuck her make her really happy. She is really beautiful. Exotic look, sexy style..

I get off on her pleasure. Is that not what it is all about?

I sometimes think it has gone too far.... but then I realize. She is really loving this life. She has a fetish for black guys... so what.

Small price to pay for such a beautiful wife.

Hey bro... your a lucky man. She is beautiful and super bad ass..

They would not be able to take this life.

That was so excellent! I can't believe your post doesn't have THOUSANDS of likes. You are clearly a man of that strong mental frame, and it shows with what you contemplated and wrote (and how you live it).

... just wanted to let you know and congratulate you for a really thoughtful piece and to wish you continued health, happiness and virility!

Last edited:
BBB76 - I enjoy reading your thoughts on the few occasions that I have encountered them. However, I wanted to respectfully add an under-appreciated point. As you correctly defined: "A Real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority."

I believe the phrase I underlined above remains misunderstood by the vast majority - especially those lacking self awareness. Many men think the are bulls because they get "buff" in the gym, or regularly fuck hotwives in swinger clubs or even because they have a big dick. Those are great attributes to have and I am sure are well appreciated by the ladies LOL. But a pivotal nuance is that a REAL BULL exudes power, confidence and dominance with an effortless gravitas.

I travel a fair bit across the country and encounter several self-professed members of the community who fall well short despite several positive and endearing attributes. You often see men laying exceptional pipe at the club, a private party or gangbang. But you put them in a room with legitimate "dimes" and they get all shy and cower with tail between legs limply. I have seen this many times before and felt awful for the guys being exposed like that. Does a real bull lose its horns and have its dick shrivel when a prime virile heifer saunters by? Another observation is that on a given Saturday night, I may visit an adult club in a major city like Vegas, Miami or LA and I see the venue loaded to prime physical male BBC specimen swirling around couples and hotwives. Yet on another given Saturday night in the same cities, I may similarly visit a top night spot like XS in Vegas or Set in Miami packed full with every single, physically endowed woman across any spectrum imaginable. I cannot help but notice that there are very few (if any) BBC Bulls to be found anywhere. Where did all the "Bulls" disappear to? Not that I am complaining in the least! I am happy to roam the pasture and indulge at will, but the contrast is damning.

As many of the responses indicate, not everyone wants or needs a REAL BULL all the time. Further, no one is any less of a person if they are a bull or not. However, if one is professing and claiming the title and brand, one should not only appreciate the definition (as you articulated), but also be self-aware enough to understand that a REAL BULL exudes that alpha power, dominance and prowess in anytime, anywhere and in any setting. In contrast, if someone only has that ability some times, in some settings and with some women - maybe a bit further introspection and development might be needed - or risk being publicly exposed, often in front of other REAL BULLS.

Apologies in advance if I "hijacked" your post.

Peace @AlphaRyder I appreciate you adding-on with something significant to the discussion vice the mindless drivel we were interrupted with here and there. I stomped out those bird-******* droppings so now back to real AMOG talk - alpha to alpha. No need to apologize as your spot on with the effortless gravitas statement - im definitely picking up what your putting down my man.

I also concur with your entire statement about:
"But you put them in a room with legitimate "dimes" and they get all shy and cower with tail between legs limply. I have seen this many times before and felt awful for the guys being exposed like that. Does a real bull lose its horns and have its dick shrivel when a prime virile heifer saunters by? Another observation is that on a given Saturday night, I may visit an adult club in a major city like Vegas, Miami or LA and I see the venue loaded to prime physical male BBC specimen swirling around couples and hotwives. Yet on another given Saturday night in the same cities, I may similarly visit a top night spot like XS in Vegas or Set in Miami packed full with every single, physically endowed woman across any spectrum imaginable."

True Bulls are definitively few far and between and as the RHINO (Republicans In Name Only) title applies so does the BINO's apply too on here and out in the real world as you have so accurately relayed from your observatory looking across the world.

I hoped that this thread would help lay down some foundation for those who have a calling and the raw talent to help build up and guide them toward being all they can be and ought to be. As the saying goes many are called, very few are chosen and those chosen very few chose themselves.

An AMOG/BULL knows and understands that he controls the frame everywhere at all times. He is not living in someone else's world frame, they are living in his. So he is not phased or appears submissive to a woman of an amazing physique and who looks like all of her DNA went to her beauty instead of her brains. Hell nah - he makes that women feel like she is not worthy to even talk to the Bull, is not special to him and has to validate herself to him not the other way around. Guys feel they have to sell themselves to a woman and therefore give up their power. But the Alpha's know the women has to sell themselves to him and remains in power at all times.

Another example on how these fools got weak frames is when they let other people (women, couples) call and define them as BBCs. They even repeat that non-sense. So ok you just reduce yourself to a male appendage that most of them are even lying on their dicks about the sie and don't even posses that one physical attribute much less the other things you mentioned. Thats just low self-worth, value, and esteem.

So I got a few emails of people asking me to explain more about the mind-state and what its like being a Bull from the Bull's perspective which I've been meaning to write about too. So following up on what my man @AlphaRyder began with the cl real AMOG/Bull does and would do at a club theme I'll relay the following true story from a Bull's perspective for the group.

The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 1: Club AMOGing

About 2 months ago a good friend of mine named Nino came in from out of town and he called me to meet up. Him and I would always go out hitting clubs together just 2yrs earlier and he is a great wing-man and always had fun. But this time he brought his younger brother who was only 19 in tow. He said we had to go out and show his younger brother how we 'turn it all the way up' when we roll.

His younger brother said and I lie to you not "Im going for the first chubby and ugly thing and I'm leaving early. Yall still going to be in the club at 2am trying to get a number." That line had me dying laughing almost falling out in the middle of the street in traffic and after I got my composure I said ok I'm up for the challenge. I'm gonna get something sexy and hot early before you even leave with chubby and ugly.

So we get up to this club that lets people in under 21 (over 18 of course) and there are packs of chubby and not so attractive women (or to use his term ugly) and kind of old too (maybe in 40s). This was July near a beach area so there were alot of travelers in town. We head over to where the pool tables are since Nino and myself always would challenge each other in pool. There are tons of good looking chics playing beer pong, and the dance floor is packed.

There are flyers all over the tables that say swimsuit wet T-Shirt contest coming up with an attractive white brunette model wearing a swimsuit on it. So 2 good looking healthy fit female specimens who happen to be brunette come sit at a small round bar table near us. They are looking at the dance floor with everyone dancing with their backs to us. As I move around the pool table to take a shot I purposely but act like it was an accident bang the end of my pool stick at the girls table. They look up a little startled and I say oops I'm sorry did I spill any of your drinks. They said no the drinks are fine. Then I move in and say to the hottest of the two who were both brunettes, hey isn't this you picking up the flyer of the swimsuit model. Your the swimsuit girl here, dam it looks like we already know who won the contest coming up - they got you on the flyer already. Now both of the girls are cracking up and she is shaking her head like no way- thats not me.

I tell her to stand up so I can see if the body matched and I hold her hand to help her up. As she is getting up I gently pull her out and then I sit down taking her seat. See I'm dominating the frame and she is living in my world, I got her to get up out of her seat and take it and she is modeling for me. Everyone in the club sees this and they see she is acting for me as I'm sitting down in my straight back, chest out, broad shoulders, chin up wide smile dominate frame AMOG style, I'm in Power.

So she spins around in her tight white shorts she has on and I ask their names. They tell me they are college seniors both from ohio in town on summer vacation. So I told them hey bring your drinks and let me introduce you to my two friends from out of town also. So they get up and follow me and I make the introductions. Now I'm teasing my man Nino's brother saying I'm taking the swimsuit model look alike and you try to get her friend who was not as attractive and lets see who wins. So my man Nino being the faBULLous wing-man he is suggests we play doubles pool matches. So I select the girl I'm targeting as my partner and the other one pairs with his brother.

So we line up the balls in the triangle and my partner doesn't know how to break so of course you know I'm getting behind my target helping her line up the pool stick and talking softly in her ear to concentrate and keep her eye on the ball and giving it a good hard shot. So we play one game and we are up but I scratch hitting the 8-ball in the pocket too soon. So we load up another game. The second one we lost, so I say best 3 out of four. Next one I scratch again and now the chic is getting upset with me. But I say that one doesn't count do over. So we are still on game 3 technically.

So im also asking the girl what she is majoring in and she says International relations. I ask her what kind of career field she plans on going into with that degree and she says maybe a diplomat as she wants to travel. So I ask her as her first official assignment as a diplomat where does she want to be assigned. And she says I don't know then she says Japan. Luckily for me being the Intelligent and well cultured Bull I am I start running some Japanese on her like genki desu ka, anata name a wa (how are you and what is your name). Now her eyes are popping wide and she is smiling ear to ear and responds back in japanese with genki desu arigato - and what her name is. I say very good you've passed your first diplomatic affairs test and will make a great ambassador. Let me give you a hug as a reward and she gladly accepts. Then I look over at my boy's brother giving him a wink and he hasn't made any progress on the other girl yet. So I get them into talking about guys and where are they're boyfriends. Both of them say they have none, too busy studying with school. I said thats smart, leave the boys alone they will be around after school.

Ok, so I've had a few drinks and had to go excuse myself to the mens room. On the way back being the Bull I am all the way from the other side of the club I'm eyeing this hot nice slim blonde with some nice ta-tas perking up at another bar stool texting on her phone sitting by herself. I'm looking around to see who else is with her but no one i see in her vicinity yet. So as I'm making my way back to the pool table area I stop by her and ask hey there don't tell me your here all alone where are your friends? She says yeah Im here by myself. Then I say to her well hell-nah we can't have that. Your not here by yourself anymore- now your here with me I'll be your friend and I introduce myself (with real-name) and she says hers is Amber. So I say hey I have a few more friends back around the pool table area I would like to introduce you to so come follow me Amber. I put my arm around her shoulders like I'm claiming her and lead her back to the pack with me.

So now I've pulled 3 women over to the pool table and I introduce the blonde around to all of the people naming each one of them and saying where they are from so I validate who they are and tell them this is my friend who came here so it seems like I know the girl and didn't just randomly pick her up. They are all living in my world here, I controlled the introductions and commanded the group - AMOG style again.

So I go back to the doubles while the blonde sits off to the side with my man Nino. While my target is taking her time to take her shots I'm periodically going over and flirting with the blonde who I find out is local to the area. To make this long story not any longer I end up getting the blonde's phone number and I'm texting back and forth with her while I'm playing pool still with my target. We end the game and we win the last one in spectacular fashion thanks to some amazing rail double-shots by me and I get my targets number. I balanced being tipsy, crushing the final pool game, getting the blonde's number and still keeping my target tight in my orbit. Its now 2 for me and 0 for my brothers friend still and the lights are coming on in the club. Im texting the blonde like what are you doing afterwards we should head out and grab some breakfast but she says no she has to work early in the morning. Ok so now I know to go back and concentrate on the brunette. She tells me to call her later on that day as her and her girl were tired and going to go into hibernation for a while. So its me and the fellas catching an uber and I'm bragging to the Uber driver how I pulled 2 chics at the same time and my boy's brother in the back seat after saying he was going ugly early got no ugly chics or numbers. King Kong was beating his chest here, I was king of the jungle that night almost. There was another brother at that club who I watched move on the baddest chic in the club who was a built blonde and she was dragging him by the hand out of the club that night and I watched them leave together going fuuuuuuuuuuccccck - I pushed up on the wrong one as I was watching that other bad ass banging like a benzy wanted to leave her body spotted like spudz mckenzie blonde all night. Oh well I was happy that at least another brother did actually REPRESENT unlike those other spotz @AlphaRyder described and make the Bulls proud.

I got some photos from Amber and looking at her friends list on FB she got a bunch of male strippers added as friends which is pretty wild there. My boy Nino when he was talking to her said man she sound like a freak so just be careful tagging it and make sure to bag it up. The other brunette skipped town with-out me getting a chance to meet-up again but her number was legit. Her loss not the Bull's.

the Blonde Amber is the right with the white top:
Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 4.13.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 4.12.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 4.13.15 AM.png

Last edited:

Peace @AlphaRyder I appreciate you adding-on with something significant to the discussion vice the mindless drivel we were interrupted with here and there. I stomped out those bird-******* droppings so now back to real AMOG talk - alpha to alpha. No need to apologize as your spot on with the effortless gravitas statement - im definitely picking up what your putting down my man.

I also concur with your entire statement about:
"But you put them in a room with legitimate "dimes" and they get all shy and cower with tail between legs limply. I have seen this many times before and felt awful for the guys being exposed like that. Does a real bull lose its horns and have its dick shrivel when a prime virile heifer saunters by? Another observation is that on a given Saturday night, I may visit an adult club in a major city like Vegas, Miami or LA and I see the venue loaded to prime physical male BBC specimen swirling around couples and hotwives. Yet on another given Saturday night in the same cities, I may similarly visit a top night spot like XS in Vegas or Set in Miami packed full with every single, physically endowed woman across any spectrum imaginable."

True Bulls are definitively few far and between and as the RHINO (Republicans In Name Only) title applies so does the BINO's apply too on here and out in the real world as you have so accurately relayed from your observatory looking across the world.

I hoped that this thread would help lay down some foundation for those who have a calling and the raw talent to help build up and guide them toward being all they can be and ought to be. As the saying goes many are called, very few are chosen and those chosen very few chose themselves.

An AMOG/BULL knows and understands that he controls the frame everywhere at all times. He is not living in someone else's world frame, they are living in his. So he is not phased or appears submissive to a woman of an amazing physique and who looks like all of her DNA went to her beauty instead of her brains. Hell nah - he makes that women feel like she is not worthy to even talk to the Bull, is not special to him and has to validate herself to him not the other way around. Guys feel they have to sell themselves to a woman and therefore give up their power. But the Alpha's know the women has to sell themselves to him and remains in power at all times.

Another example on how these fools got weak frames is when they let other people (women, couples) call and define them as BBCs. They even repeat that non-sense. So ok you just reduce yourself to a male appendage that most of them are even lying on their dicks about the sie and don't even posses that one physical attribute much less the other things you mentioned. Thats just low self-worth, value, and esteem.

So I got a few emails of people asking me to explain more about the mind-state and what its like being a Bull from the Bull's perspective which I've been meaning to write about too. So following up on what my man @AlphaRyder began with the cl real AMOG/Bull does and would do at a club theme I'll relay the following true story from a Bull's perspective for the group.

The Power and Dominant Psychology of a Bull Prt. 1: Club AMOGing

About 2 months ago a good friend of mine named Nino came in from out of town and he called me to meet up. Him and I would always go out hitting clubs together just 2yrs earlier and he is a great wing-man and always had fun. But this time he brought his younger brother who was only 19 in tow. He said we had to go out and show his younger brother how we 'turn it all the way up' when we roll.

His younger brother said and I lie to you not "Im going for the first chubby and ugly thing and I'm leaving early. Yall still going to be in the club at 2am trying to get a number." That line had me dying laughing almost falling out in the middle of the street in traffic and after I got my composure I said ok I'm up for the challenge. I'm gonna get something sexy and hot early before you even leave with chubby and ugly.

So we get up to this club that lets people in under 21 (over 18 of course) and there are packs of chubby and not so attractive women (or to use his term ugly) and kind of old too (maybe in 40s). This was July near a beach area so there were alot of travelers in town. We head over to where the pool tables are since Nino and myself always would challenge each other in pool. There are tons of good looking chics playing beer pong, and the dance floor is packed.

There are flyers all over the tables that say swimsuit wet T-Shirt contest coming up with an attractive white brunette model wearing a swimsuit on it. So 2 good looking healthy fit female specimens who happen to be brunette come sit at a small round bar table near us. They are looking at the dance floor with everyone dancing with their backs to us. As I move around the pool table to take a shot I purposely but act like it was an accident bang the end of my pool stick at the girls table. They look up a little startled and I say oops I'm sorry did I spill any of your drinks. They said no the drinks are fine. Then I move in and say to the hottest of the two who were both brunettes, hey isn't this you picking up the flyer of the swimsuit model. Your the swimsuit girl here, dam it looks like we already know who won the contest coming up - they got you on the flyer already. Now both of the girls are cracking up and she is shaking her head like no way- thats not me.

I tell her to stand up so I can see if the body matched and I hold her hand to help her up. As she is getting up I gently pull her out and then I sit down taking her seat. See I'm dominating the frame and she is living in my world, I got her to get up out of her seat and take it and she is modeling for me. Everyone in the club sees this and they see she is acting for me as I'm sitting down in my straight back, chest out, broad shoulders, chin up wide smile dominate frame AMOG style, I'm in Power.

So she spins around in her tight white shorts she has on and I ask their names. They tell me they are college seniors both from ohio in town on summer vacation. So I told them hey bring your drinks and let me introduce you to my two friends from out of town also. So they get up and follow me and I make the introductions. Now I'm teasing my man Nino's brother saying I'm taking the swimsuit model look alike and you try to get her friend who was not as attractive and lets see who wins. So my man Nino being the faBULLous wing-man he is suggests we play doubles pool matches. So I select the girl I'm targeting as my partner and the other one pairs with his brother.

So we line up the balls in the triangle and my partner doesn't know how to break so of course you know I'm getting behind my target helping her line up the pool stick and talking softly in her ear to concentrate and keep her eye on the ball and giving it a good hard shot. So we play one game and we are up but I scratch hitting the 8-ball in the pocket too soon. So we load up another game. The second one we lost, so I say best 3 out of four. Next one I scratch again and now the chic is getting upset with me. But I say that one doesn't count do over. So we are still on game 3 technically.

So im also asking the girl what she is majoring in and she says International relations. I ask her what kind of career field she plans on going into with that degree and she says maybe a diplomat as she wants to travel. So I ask her as her first official assignment as a diplomat where does she want to be assigned. And she says I don't know then she says Japan. Luckily for me being the Intelligent and well cultured Bull I am I start running some Japanese on her like genki desu ka, anata name a wa (how are you and what is your name). Now her eyes are popping wide and she is smiling ear to ear and responds back in japanese with genki desu arigato - and what her name is. I say very good you've passed your first diplomatic affairs test and will make a great ambassador. Let me give you a hug as a reward and she gladly accepts. Then I look over at my boy's brother giving him a wink and he hasn't made any progress on the other girl yet. So I get them into talking about guys and where are they're boyfriends. Both of them say they have none, too busy studying with school. I said thats smart, leave the boys alone they will be around after school.

Ok, so I've had a few drinks and had to go excuse myself to the mens room. On the way back being the Bull I am all the way from the other side of the club I'm eyeing this hot nice slim blonde with some nice ta-tas perking up at another bar stool texting on her phone sitting by herself. I'm looking around to see who else is with her but no one i see in her vicinity yet. So as I'm making my way back to the pool table area I stop by her and ask hey there don't tell me your here all alone where are your friends? She says yeah Im her by myself. Then I say to her well hell-nah we can't have that. Your not here by yourself anymore- now your hear with me I'll be your friend and I introduce myself (with real-name) and she says hers is Amber. So I say hey I have a few more friends back around the pool table area I would like to introduce you to so come follow me Amber. I put my arm around her shoulders like I'm claiming her and lead her back to the pack with me.

So now I've pulled 3 women over to the pool table and I introduce the blonde around to all of the people naming each one of them and saying where they are from so I validate who they are and tell them this is my friend who came here so it seems like I know the girl and didn't just randomly pick her up. They are all living in my world here, I controlled the introductions and commanded the group - AMOG style again.

So I go back to the doubles while the blonde sits off to the side with my man Nino. While my target is taking her time to take her shots I'm periodically going over and flirting with the blonde who I find out is local to the area. To make this long story not any longer I end up getting the blonde's phone number and I'm texting back and forth with her while I'm playing pool still with my target. We end the game and we win the last one in spectacular fashion thanks to some amazing rail double-shots by me and I get my targets number. I balanced being tipsy, crushing the final pool game, getting the blonde's number and still keeping my target tight in my orbit. Its now 2 for me and 0 for my brothers friend still and the lights are coming on in the club. Im texting the blonde like what are you doing afterwards we should head out and grab some breakfast but she says no she has to work early in the morning. Ok so now I know to go back and concentrate on the brunette. She tells me to call her later on that day as her and her girl were tired and going to go into hibernation for a while. So its me and the fellas catching an uber and I'm bragging to the Uber driver how I pulled 2 chics at the same time and my boy's brother in the back seat after saying he was going ugly early got no ugly chics or numbers. King Kong was beating his chest here, I was king of the jungle that night almost. There was another brother at that club who I watched move on the baddest chic in the club who was a built blonde and she was dragging him by the hand out of the club that night and I watched them leave together going fuuuuuuuuuuccccck - I pushed up on the wrong one as I was watching that other bad ass banging like a benzy wanted to leave her body spotted like spudz mckenzie blonde all night. Oh well I was happy that at least another brother did actually REPRESENT unlike those other spotz @AlphaRyder described and make the Bulls proud.

I got some photos from Amber and looking at her friends list on FB she got a bunch of male strippers added as friends which is pretty wild there. My boy Nino when he was talking to her said man she sound like a freak so just be careful tagging it and make sure to bag it up. The other brunette skipped town with-out me getting a chance to meet-up again but her number was legit. Her loss not the Bull's.

the Blonde Amber is the right with the white top:
View attachment 981202
View attachment 981200
View attachment 981201
di u end up getting with the blonde or the target?

* The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power - Part One*
I have read, heard, and seen so many misconceptions, misrepresentations, and confusion around the title of a 'Bull' as applied to men in this lifestyle that it was time to address this topic once and for all. As a real true and living personified example and one considered authority on this subject I was shocked to not find much written to explain about the title and proper representation.

Hence I was compelled to finally expel the ignorance and misunderstandings about just what exactly a Bull is and is not. Also I will address the roles and responsibilities of a Bull too.
The title of a Bull is something that should not be labeled to every man especially when they don't understand nor exhibit any of the traits of one.

The Bull's Associated Traits observed from nature:

To begin with, The Bull is a powerful sacred ******* and has always held a popular symbolic meaning. It has been an icon for worship in many cultures throughout history on the planet earth.
  • Bulls epitomize masculinity in the ******* kingdom, symbolizing power, strength, authority, and confidence in both their physical and spiritual presence.
  • Bulls are known for their speed, and ferocity for aggressiveness as animals by nature.
  • Bulls are known to be of solid muscle and have high testosterone. High testosterone leads to greater muscle mass, strong bone density, and super sex drives.
  • As an ancient archetype, the bull is symbolic of a muscular brute of fertility, virility, and sexual strength.
  • A single bull can impregnate an entire herd of over 20 cows in one month, which constitutes a form of much-welcomed abundance and justifies its symbolism of stamina. Its power to procreate extends the life and posterity of all those it encounters, further masculinizing its character and symbolic value. [4]
  • The bull has been honored by ancient cultures as being well endowed and so (from a typically male and very human perspective) honored for its ability to please its mate. [4]
  • Bulls will fight eachother for breeding rights (as males of so many species will do), but during the rest of the year, when they are not with the cows or once the cows have all been bred, bulls live together harmoniously. [7]
Therefore in summary:
For men, these traits of passion, dominance, authoritative presence, strength, power, and virility are highly revered and yearned for by both sexes and are still considered of the utmost importance in many cultures and ethnic groups today such as with cuckold-couples. He is the man that every woman wants to have.

A real Bull is a man of a strong mental frame (Bull-headed like or unmovable), intelligent, enviable strong muscular physical stature, powerful, dominant, high stamina, and worshiped for their well endowed phallus and sexual virility to breed. He is an alpha of the group and his mere presence without even speaking makes it known. His presence and physique naturally makes women and other men automatically submissive and yield to his authority.

Just like the saying "A Bull in a China shop", anything around the Bull once he moves will break because he is strong, tough, and they are small and fragile. Others yield, or break to the Bull, he doesn't yield to them. When a Bull fucks a woman it is a favor to her, not a woman giving a favor to him. This is the personified attribute and iconic worship status of a real Bull.

The Bull's Symbolic meaning to cultures through-out History:

Egypt:
Bull cults were popular from at least the First Dynasty (Early Dynastic Period). The powerful and virile bull was associated with the pharaoh, who sometimes took the epithet "strong bull of his mom". As early as 3100 BC the king is depicted in the form of a bull.A sacred bull was identified by specific sacred markings. Once the bull had been confirmed as the incarnation of a god, it was housed in plush quarters, given only the best food, and provided with a harem of the best cows. The lucky ******* would live in the lap of luxury until its death when it would be mummified and buried with full honours. [5]
The most famous of the bull cults is undoubtedly that of the Apis bull (also known as the Hapis Bull or "Hapi-ankh"). The bull was the incarnation of a god, but unlike the other ******* totems (who only provided a link to the god) the Apis was thought to host the god himself. The Apis bull was originally viewed as the manifestation of Ptah. However, the Apis was soon linked to Osiris when Ptah and Osiris merged and so Plutarch described the Apis as the "fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". According to one myth the Apis was the living embodiment of Ptah while he lived and Osiris when he died. [5]

Crete:
Bulls were a central theme in the Minoan civilization,being a major religious object,with bull heads and bull horns used as symbols in the Knossos palace. Knossos was an ancient city of northern Crete near present-day Heraklion. The center of a Bronze Age culture that probably flourished from c. 2000 to 1400 bc, it is the traditional site of the palace of King Minos.[6]

Greece:

The Greeks considered the bull ******* totem to be a symbol of Zeus, the head of the gods and the almighty ruler of Olympus. This was the highest degree of royalty and commanded respect from all who worshiped. Just as Zeus was known to be very fertile (as evidenced by his multitude of children), so, too is the bull. [1]

To the Greeks, the bull was an attribute of Zeus (as represented by the constellation of Taurus) who transformed himself into a glistening white bull. Fully tame and quite striking, Zeus (in the guise of the white bull) unassumingly planted himself amongst the herds in an effort to capture the attention of the lovely Europa with whom Zeus was completely smitten. Classic art will show Europa riding a white bull. This is Zeus in the form of a bull, and will touch on symbolism of passion, transformation, virility, strength and fulfillment.

Celtic:
The symbol of the the bull in the Celtic culture represented physical strength and power. "The word "Celtic" refers to people who lived in Britain and Western Europe from 500 BC and 400 AD. Celts were of the Iron Age and lived in small villages which were led by warrior chiefs.” [2]

To the Celtic way of thought, the bull was also extremely virile, and so symbolized fertility and the power to procreate - to extend the life of the clans. Druids associated the bull with solar energy and the female cow with earth energy. The bull was also symbolic of great luxury, wealth and provision by later Celts. Indeed, cattle were a source of income and supply in many forms - a way of life for the Celts for centuries. [1]

Spain:
Italy:
A long-time fan of bull fighting and born under the sign of the Taurus himself, Ferrucio Lamborghini (the company founder) used the symbol of a raging bull as the company's logo. The company would go on to name all of their cars after fighting bulls or aspects from the bullfighting world. [8]
America/Texas Rodeo & Mechanized Bull Riding:
Check the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) league. Ref: http://www.pbr.com

Wallstreet and Modern Financial Markets:
Even in our modern time, the bull symbol identifies an upward trend in the stock market. When the stock market is rising it is said to be in a ‘Bullish’ state and the investors are ‘bullish’. Here we see the bull as a symbol of confidence and strength. Although the source is unknown, common knowledge tells us that the bull became a symbol of strong investment trends because of its style of attack. A bull swings its horns upwards in a mighty push, hence the comparison to a intense upward movement in the stock market and in comparison when stocks fall its referred to as a Bear market for the *******'s nature to go into hibernation. [1]

References:
[1] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-symbols.html

[2] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-symbols.html

[3]

[4] http://www.whats-your-sign.com/bull-tattoo-ideas.html

[5] http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bullcult.html

[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull

[7] http://honeyrockdawn.com/2010/05/a-lot-of-bull/

[8] http://www.businessinsider.com/lamborghinis-2016-2

Excellent job sir.Be a dream come true to meet a man like you

As a white cuckold, I too am surprised and disappointed in the number or perhaps profile, of genuine Black Bull's. For me one clear distinction of the true meaning of a Black Bull is his views of the relationship status of the white woman. To my mind any black stud would be happy having sex with a hot white girl irrespective of her status but I'd expect a genuine Black Bull to particularly want or desire white girls who are married or dating white males in order to have, or introduce the white girl to great sex but also to make a cuckold / submissive male out of the white male.

As someone who has genuinely spoken to my wife about cuckolding and the superiority of black studs in sexual terms, I feel its pretty easy to see that the majority of white men haven't been open to their partner about this lifestyle or fantasy as a lot of comments from white men here come from the angle that they have a right to offer their wife for sex. Being a true cuckold or submissive male is to totally give up any delusions of having a right to sexual pleasure whether that's directly or indirectly by seeing your wife having sex.

The only true thing a white male should offer his partner is comfort and reassurance that he won't be angry at her for having sex with a superior male and the same reassurance to Black Bulls that rather than attempt to stop them talking a white wife or partner into bed, he will support and protect the Black Bull's right to have sex with married white women like, should she fall his your advances.

There seems to be a lack of calmness and confidence in too many black men here that they have the natural ability to offer a sex life that any white man simply can't. The more black males can feel confident about this, the more the lifestyle will flourish and become the norm.

Big respect and thanks to BBB76 for starting this thread to help all of us discuss and define what we feel are the perfect and longed for qualities in the perfect Black Bull. Appreciate your efforts always BBB76.
@Juzzi, and i appreciate the kind and sensible sentiments you have expressed on the subject as well. You are a man who has clearly figured out the right hierarchy in life and should have a happy wife at home. :bigsmile:

Thanks for positing "The Real and True Meaning of A Bull and Sexual Power", very good and worthy of attention. A well-thought-out read that gives women and couples a very good idea of a sexual dominant male or "Bull" and not just take the "Bull" wannabe's word for it, most notable in young women and couples who are easily ******* into doing something that they are not 100% sure about.

Wow it was great to read that,I'm Jeffery weed(the husband),my wife and I have never experienced a bull,although I push it upon her,we knew nothing of this concept until 3 years ago,and I almost knew everything you mentioned naturally,never thought I had a right to debate any of it,except it and now encourage my wife to take a man instead of a little boy,that's why we're on this website(well me dragging her on here)and slowly try to get her to see the absolute power of the BLACK BULL,if you read her responses you can tell I have thought her well,just don't know if she's ready to cross that line,thank you for your time master SIR,we as a couple bow down to you

Hello to the feed Jeffery Weed. And to allyou horny little beautiful sweet little bitches out there, I am going to have to hit all the Yandy site deals so GRANNY ESTER can give you presents for Christmas

Thank you for this detailed explanation, as a cuck, I have always wanted to see what goes on in the mind of a bull, and what he thinks when he is having some cuck's wife right in front of him.

Follow up comment, how do you (or Bulls in general) view cucks? Bulls try to show other Bulls dominance, but is that the same level of dominance a Bull shows a cuck? or is it different?

My wife loves the guys she fucks. They make her cum, and that is worth something. SHe is happy. I was always told happy wife happy life. So I let her reach happiness with what she craves.
c
So the guys that fuck her make her really happy. She is really beautiful. Exotic look, sexy style..

I get off on her pleasure. Is that not what it is all about?

I sometimes think it has gone too far.... but then I realize. She is really loving this life. She has a fetish for black guys... so what.

Small price to pay for such a beautiful wife.

Hey bro... your a lucky man. She is beautiful and super bad ass..

They would not be able to take this life.

So I'm wondering...what exactly is 'exotic' about Czech/German mixed? They are pretty much neighboring countries and most would argue the women can look indistinguishable. I'd like to see how your wife looks :)

Thank you for this detailed explanation, as a cuck, I have always wanted to see what goes on in the mind of a bull, and what he thinks when he is having some cuck's wife right in front of him.
Follow up comment, how do you (or Bulls in general) view cucks? Bulls try to show other Bulls dominance, but is that the same level of dominance a Bull shows a cuck? or is it different?
"Bulls try to show other Bulls dominance"
A bit of a syntax error there - Bulls don't 'try' to show other bulls dominance. Bulls don't try anything; we just do as we naturally are.
Same with a Bull/cuck dynamic. No one is TRYING to display any dominion over the other, however...the pecking order tends to naturally fall into place.

"Bulls try to show other Bulls dominance"
A bit of a syntax error there - Bulls don't 'try' to show other bulls dominance. Bulls don't try anything; we just do as we naturally are.
Same with a Bull/cuck dynamic. No one is TRYING to display any dominion over the other, however...the pecking order tends to naturally fall into place.

Yes that is true, but when Bulls show dominance with another Bull, is it different than showing dominance towards a cuck?

So I'm wondering...what exactly is 'exotic' about Czech/German mixed? They are pretty much neighboring countries and most would argue the women can look indistinguishable. I'd like to see how your wife looks :)

She's got long black hair, a eastern european like jawline, full lips, large breasts, creamy white skin and she played soccer and handball and ran track in "high school" gymnasium so she has a really toned body.

I would not do that to her, show her here. This site helps me talk about what I am going through. I must admit though I knew how she was when I met her, the clothes whe wore and the friends she has.

I agree with alot of the posts about bulls. I would recommend you don't wear BULL on your sleeve though. Don't define it.

My wife is very beautiful, and she likes black men, but not all black men. The guys she likes are genuine, except for a few meatheads, which I think are still in her life because of the way she is, and because they met her when she was still defining herself. Even though some people know how she is they respect her because of her strength. She is powerful, make no mistake.

A good bull does not take advantage of people, they just naturally sex with beautiful strong women. And strong beautiful women, "Dimes" sex with the man they feel is like them only masculine...

She's got long black hair, a eastern european like jawline, full lips, large breasts, creamy white skin and she played soccer and handball and ran track in "high school" gymnasium so she has a really toned body.

I would not do that to her, show her here. This site helps me talk about what I am going through. I must admit though I knew how she was when I met her, the clothes whe wore and the friends she has.
Great response so I will take my time to completely address this. Are you really 'dangling the carrot' here? - Illustrating how supposedly gorgeous your wife is, but not showing her?? That Hurts! hahaa :D C'mon now.. I can hear how proud you are of her, feel free to share among 'friends' - or at least share a pic of her discreetly (inbox/email me).
Speaking from personal experience I am VERY well aware of how fascinated European women are with Black Men. :devil:

Last edited:
Back