Michigan couple here! Looking for some advice. Tinder has been a bust, Feeld has been okay at best. Where is the best place to find a worthy bull that isn't against the idea of having a connection/dates in addition to a sexual relationship with my girl?

My wife's bull lives near to us, lee than 10 mins on foot and he is free to come to our house whenever he likes to enjoy sex with my wife. A lot of times he arrived here after midnight while we were already in bed.
I love a surprise seconds late at night . Enjoy !!

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Personally we think each black man should have at least 3 couples to serve his every desire

I totally get it. My wife deserves big black cock, not my little teeny PP. They’re perfect size to suck each other and butt fuck each other. Id love to be getting butt fucked by another cuck while i watch, my wife, getting fucked buy a black stud
I was trained to be a cock sucker and getting layed for years before getting married. I know my place when my wife get visiting. They also enjoy my company with her permission.

It certainly is. Also, the desire of married white men on this issue is great.
All males on this. I’m trophy wife. In a modern white marriage I’m a gym bunny. Dominant. Heist white beta cuckold. Who finances my lifestyle I like gym rats. 6ft4 build like gods. I’m ex body builder so I good nick. The modern marriage is growing. Other things in conjunction. Blm. White male patriarchy. Are all being attacked and are crumbling. The truth is out. White are betas black men are alphas. And us women are now strong aggressive. Independent and dominate white men. So they are good husbands for finance. Provide. Reliable east to manage etc. Bye now we fuck black alpha man. Built to fuck. We been in this lifestyle decade plus and it’s exploded. Especially seen young gen already doing it. I do the full spectrum. Hard core to hotwife gonna. All hot. I my opinion. We in a sexual revolution look at the gender debate so modern white marriage i is perfect set up. For all involved. Ps modern white marriage also means black impregnation. Whitewomen wired to breed with alpha so white boys. BST. Accept it coz in next decade it’s gonna new norm. I’m late forties and because black NULL’s have huge bbc. And potentsuperiot testosterone. I will be. Impregnated the first night. How many black men you see in ivf clinic

Back