The most of this S$@&;:/& t is fake

We are the real deal, but it seems like a lot of black guys are not. Is overall BBC a myth? We say yes. We have tried to connect here and other places for months. All black guys claim a BBC, but when asked to prove it they cant or wont. 8", 9" 10"!!! BUT,where are they measuring from? Their ahole? Of course there are some black guys with larger cocks, but there are many more that are average or less. While there is much more to this than a big cock, a BBC bigger than me is a must have. Oh well, will keep looking. image.png

Last edited:
You can sit there and try contradict what I’m saying BUT THE MOST IF THIS ******* IS FAKE!!!!! FAKE AS FUCK!!! ... and what I’m saying is what can we do to make it better....I don’t give a fuck that you get mad at what I’m saying

You can sit there and try contradict what I’m saying BUT THE MOST IF THIS ******* IS FAKE!!!!! FAKE AS FUCK!!! ... and what I’m saying is what can we do to make it better....I don’t give a fuck that you get mad at what I’m saying
You could always leave and start up your own website.

I’ve been on this website for over four years , and the most of this ******* is fake! Although I really do like the website,The majority of the people that Join our mostly gay white men , it’s frustrating ....What can we do to make this a better website
Your comebacks are really stupid .... and very childish ....,Instead of acknowledging that there is a lot of fakes on here
It’s people like you that keep this ******* going

First off I have to ask that you refrain from speaking to another site member and especially a staff member the way you have here. Please review our site terms and rules for the consequences.

Second, every few weeks, months someone begins to vex in S$@&;:/& expletives on this site about how everything is so fake. What they forget to consider before pulling the trigger on their typing fingers is that this is the internet and no one needs a valid ID card to get on any social networking site online. Hell identity fraud is big business on the internet and so millions of people fall victim to it every year unfortunately. We also live in the age of 'fake news', and disinformation campaigns perpetrated by those who decry it the loudest. Reminds me of the saying that goes something to the effect of "those who deny they commit a sin who are the most sinful."?

And how many people do you meet everyday can you say are real people and not pretending to be something they ar not? If you think that isn't so just ask one of your family or friends for the password to their email or facebook account. I doubt they would turn it over. And speaking about fake, this website, and facebook did you happen to see the headlines in the news just this past week on the fake accounts taken down on those sites. Here take a look for yourself and the fake account numbers on facebook and twitter. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, they make this website look like we're the only honest place on the net.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 9.04.33 PM.png
Quote from the article:
"Let’s run through the math on this in more detail. Facebook’s new numbers added up to more than 2.8 billion fake accounts taken down in the 12 months that ended Sept. 30, or about 7.7 million a day."

Ref: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/30/technology/facebook-fake-accounts.html

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 9.04.57 PM.png

Quote from the article:
"In September, Twitter disclosed it had suspended 770 accounts potentially based in Iran for violating its policies. Since then, the company has suspended 2,617 additional malicious accounts it believes had origins in Iran, which tweeted 24,000 times about the 2018 U.S. midterm elections."

Ref: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-iranian-accounts-trying-to-manipulate-users

Just something to ponder on but also you can improve your vetting process by asking the person your chatting with to voice and video verify and not just believe the pictures you see on a screen are the person behind the keyboard.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.56.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 8.56.14 PM.png

Last edited:
Of course it's not real. If it was real there would be no more white race, we'd have been bred out of existance by now.
Not all white women prefer black cock, not all black men are well hung. Not all white males have small cocks and want to be cucks and have black bulls in their relationship.
It's just a fantasy and fetish we all enjoy.

Oh, so many thoughts. I ten to agree that there is a lot of fake material on this site. I don't think anyone in this thread has said anything different. I don't get why the OP is so hostile toward everyone, though. They're all pretty much agreeing with him. I don't claim to have any magical abilities to sense out fake content, but if it sounds like it's fake, it could be.

Does it matter what is real and what is fake? I guess it depends on why you're here. The OP is a black male, verified. If he's looking for sex with white women, he should focus on white females (or couples) who are also verified. Even then, if someone is photo verified, that doesn't mean their stories are necessarily real. Take what you read with a grain of salt.

On the internet you can be anyone you want... too bad most people don't want to be themselves.
The WWW doesn't only stand for World Wide Web.. it's the Wild Wild West.

This is an interracial fantasy site, that also has a real person meeting option, but this is NOT a swinger dating site.. if you are interested in meeting real people I suggest sites like Lifestyle Lounge, SLS, SDC, etc.. but you'll find fakes there as well, since there is no 100% way to limit every member is real.

Good luck, be safe, have fun and take pictures or it never happened ;)

I'll just add I am real! I travel weekly! Was in Vegas for avns last weekend spent a night in Abilene and this weekend I will probably watch the game in LA...Atl was an option but weather eastward sucks. Next weekend who knows?! I am no bbc though.

Back