The most of this S$@&;:/& t is fake

First off I have to ask that you refrain from speaking to another site member and especially a staff member the way you have here. Please review our site terms and rules for the consequences.

Second, every few weeks, months someone begins to vex in S$@&;:/& expletives on this site about how everything is so fake. What they forget to consider before pulling the trigger on their typing fingers is that this is the internet and no one needs a valid ID card to get on any social networking site online. Hell identity fraud is big business on the internet and so millions of people fall victim to it every year unfortunately. We also live in the age of 'fake news', and disinformation campaigns perpetrated by those who decry it the loudest. Reminds me of the saying that goes something to the effect of "those who deny they commit a sin who are the most sinful."?

And how many people do you meet everyday can you say are real people and not pretending to be something they ar not? If you think that isn't so just ask one of your family or friends for the password to their email or facebook account. I doubt they would turn it over. And speaking about fake, this website, and facebook did you happen to see the headlines in the news just this past week on the fake accounts taken down on those sites. Here take a look for yourself and the fake account numbers on facebook and twitter. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, they make this website look like we the only honest place on the net.

Quote from the article:
"Let’s run through the math on this in more detail. Facebook’s new numbers added up to more than 2.8 billion fake accounts taken down in the 12 months that ended Sept. 30, or about 7.7 million a day."

Ref: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/30/technology/facebook-fake-accounts.html

View attachment 2402902

Quote from the article:
"In September, Twitter disclosed it had suspended 770 accounts potentially based in Iran for violating its policies. Since then, the company has suspended 2,617 additional malicious accounts it believes had origins in Iran, which tweeted 24,000 times about the 2018 U.S. midterm elections."

Ref: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...n-iranian-accounts-trying-to-manipulate-users

Just something to ponder on but also you can improve your vetting process by asking the person your chatting with to voice and video verify and not just believe the pictures you see on a screen are the person behind the keyboard.

Counterpoint with reference material backing the argument?! Love it. Lol

I'll just add I am real! I travel weekly! Was in Vegas for avns last weekend spent a night in Abilene and this weekend I will probably watch the game in LA...Atl was an option but weather eastward sucks. Next weekend who knows?! I am no bbc though.

I left Vegas the day the stars started rolling in. Wish I could have stayed. How was it?

It was a blast! I've been several times before though but this was my furst time on the entertainment side. Its an experience!

This site promotes interracial sex, principally between white women and well hung black men.

The women come here because they have willingly chosen black men as their prefered lover, they come here to show off their bodies to the black men on this site, they come here to make genuine contacts with black men for sex meet ups.

The black men come here looking for these white women, to look and comment on the naked pictures these wives have posted here for their pleasure and to make the same genuine contacts with a view to arranging a face to face meet up for sex.

The white husbands come here because they support their wifes choice and also support the black men in their sexual conquests over not only their wives but all white women. Most (not all) of the interracial aspect of this site involves and promotes the cuckold lifestyle, so of course this site is going to attract pasty assed white bois like myself because it feeds our fetishes and fantasies, just like the previous two paragraphs feed our wives fetishes and fantasies and those of the black bulls. Unlike the women and the black men, we are not allowed to verify as real people, so low do we figure in the scenario and that is perfectly acceptable.

We all have our roles to play here and we must all be allowed to play them. If you don’t want to talk to cuckold husbands don’t talk to them...talk to their wives instead after all that’s why she’s here.

Use the verification process you’re so lucky to have and be able to use to meet other genuine verified people. But don’t discount the cuckolds completely...without the cuckold in this scenario who the hell will you be exerting your undisputed superiority over? You get off on it, she gets off in it and rest assured the cuckold certainly does. Win win win.

Have a nice day sir.

Back