The Lady's Fantasy - Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Lady Dionysus, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Lady Dionysus

Lady Dionysus Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Chapter 2
    I lay on the bed for what seems like a very long time. Not being able to see, my hearing and sense of smell are heightened. I can hear him in another room, and the sound of others… their voices hushed. My skin prickles and my heart continues to pound loudly in my ears. I hear footsteps coming towards the bedroom, but cannot discern how many people they belong to.
    I catch my breath as the smell of cologne and testosterone invades the room. I know I will be touched soon, but have no idea where, or when, or by whom. My husband asks, “Are you ready?” I can hear his smile and know that he has a chair strategically placed in a corner to watch the coming events unfold. I nod my head, unable to actually speak, the unknown taunting me, pushing my anticipation to higher levels. I can hear them moving to the sides of the bed, feel their presence. The hair on my arms stands up and my skin tingles, waiting for the touches I know are coming. But still they make me wait.
    The first touch is so slight, and so soft, it almost doesn’t register. But I feel it on my belly, soft, ticklish, and realize it is a feather. The feather travels up my middle to my breasts, up my neck, and under my chin. I shiver unexpectedly, straining to feel more. Wondering when the real touches will begin. I want to speak out, to tell them to just touch me already, but do not. The slight, sensuous stroking continues for a while longer. I have no concept of time. Then the bed moves, first on one side, then the other, as the weight of two men presses down on it. I can feel their presence, so close that I am tingling. I begin to ache to feel their touch, to know what they have in store for me. Their patience is maddening…

cucky and Asmodeaus80 like this.
  2. Asmodeaus80

Asmodeaus80 Active Member Real Person

Very nice hmm have ideas forming.