The first time you see that black dick go into your wife

Very well said.
Thank you. The white man is being defeated but he finds it so beautiful and sexy that he finds immense pleasure in his defeat. We have a genetic propensity to being cuckolds, just as white women are genetically programed to be attracted to black men and black men are attracted to white women. Black men love it, white women love it and despite it seeming to be counterintuitive white men love it too. The amazing thing is that the couple can become closer stronger and love each other more because of it. The more he is defeated the more he loves his wife, wants her to be happy and wants her to continue. She gets a lustful happy loving husband and an incredibly hot hung black lover. Everyone gets something amazing from this. It's a beautiful thing and there needs to be a a lot more of this happening. I think it's how many of us are meant to be.

That would be min
i Know, it's so HOT, grabbing that huge dick and rubbing her pussy with it and then guiding it in her
i Know, it's so HOT, grabbing that huge dick and rubbing her pussy with it and then guiding it in her
I can't think of a better way for a cuck to show his support and acceptance of his his wife's pleasure and his own status as a cuckold. To actually guide a huge black cock into his wife's precious white pussy is the ultimate symbol of his commitment to their cuckold marriage.

That would be min

I can't think of a better way for a cuck to show his support and acceptance of his his wife's pleasure and his own status as a cuckold. To actually guide a huge black cock into his wife's precious white pussy is the ultimate symbol of his commitment to their cuckold marriage.
Well stated. Guiding the black cock into her body demonstrates the cuck's commitment to his wife's happiness. Beyond the initial agreement to let her enjoy black men, handling and guiding our cocks confirms your full agreement and support. It shows that you go beyond "Well, sure, you can have bbc" to "Yes! I not only want you to have it but I will help."

Well stated. Guiding the black cock into her body demonstrates the cuck's commitment to his wife's happiness. Beyond the initial agreement to let her enjoy black men, handling and guiding our cocks confirms your full agreement and support. It shows that you go beyond "Well, sure, you can have bbc" to "Yes! I not only want you to have it but I will help."
It says I want you to have it I love being a part of making it happen and I love being cucked by you. Thank you for letting me be a part of this beautiful thing.

Agreed but it is all up to the bull. Some do not like anyone but the wife touching their cock

Strength and stamina are characteristics that most of us are blessed with. We hold up longer "in the saddle" than white guys, which means that the women enjoy more orgasms and more intense orgasms.
You typically have more strength and stamina, but it's way more than that. She's enjoying the feeling of having a huge cock filling her pussy and the fact that it's attached to a black man is a huge mental stimulation. The taboo of fucking outside of her marriage and the thrill of having sex with a new partner. The fact that she is cuckolding her much smaller white husband is thrilling and knowing that he is actually loving it too let's her enjoy her dark lover without guilt. It can also be an active way to show her husband that she loves him. All of these things are reasons why it is such a wonderful experience for a white woman to enjoy fucking black men and cuckold their husbands.

Back