The feeling of entitled disrespect in Southern interracial playtime..

Zimzamblk

Male
From
GA, US
Last night Aug.16 ..I engaged in a conversation with a rather indecent mouthed chick on this site....I have the conversation screenshot and have, out of respect for the forum, decided not to share. But that being said all should realize this....Rhere is no way I and I hope other brothers on this site and forums like this one, will ever have a 2gite chick speak to or at them un the manner they would a pink dicked Cuck! There is NO entitlement due in or out this lifestyle! This has never been an issue until I moved from NY to Ga ..From my perspective you are on notice that you are a disposable novelty. And I/we shall be taken as any such thing in any way at any time as Lucy to get "seconds" from any cave dwellers pussy..wash your ass and come correct! You know who you are and what you said and the implication you set forth. My apologies to those whom this does not apply...please go forth and play nice....thank you

From my perspective you are on notice that you are a disposable novelty.

Have a look in the mirror champ, YOU are the one who is being invited to participate, not the other way around. Secondly if YOU can't handle some trash talk, then it's YOU who has the problem. The reality it that YOU are the "novelty" and everyone involved knows it weather they will admit it or not.

Cuckolds like myself have heard 10,000 times worse language and handle a million times more "disrespect" than every putz on here who claims to be a "bull" or some god like stud. Newsflash kiddo, if you're crying about it then you're neither and are the one who need's to check yourself because I would never let someone as insecure as you are into my bedroom to fuck any dame I'm with.

Get a spine, let your balls drop, and stop acting like a bitch.

I guess this slipped right by me..In any case WS...you must do your research, my backbone is built this uneven playing ground of a country. And quite frankly the real Bitch in this situation is the fact that one man cannot satisfy his woman and inadvertently gives up his very soul, that is true on so many that to explain would simply bore and/or confuse the likes of someone who has to submit to ANY type of need to go along with something that clearly he has no choice. So in this instance the real bitch is the one that agrees with the wandering eye of their mate. I am far beyond being in any way race dominant, but to call one a bitch when this very seed built the world. Now you have to accept your position as a bitch in this equation. I fuck for fun, I need not beg to be a part of anything to do with the vanilla existence you call life. I ha r been where you will go, endured what makes you shudder in your waking sleep , so for you to direct words of contempt in regards to an experience really makes me wonder if you're just plain ignorant or nuts. In this world love is love and your love of your womans need to be fulfilled has turned you into the b*tch. Think it over, read a book perhaps your backwards thinking can be related in geographic idealism. Read the battle of Booker T Washington and W E Dubois..get back to me. No apology needed, just understand your backwards thought process...
Zee

This whole thread is troubling... we have read “entitlement” on both sides. We just choose not to interact with entitled people. The world is full of people of all sorts, just have fun with the regular folks. We hate to see and feel the underlying angst in this thread.

The way I see it is everyone on this site is here for the same thing. I feel that everyone here deserves an equal level of respect regardless of who they are or what their place in the overall relationship is.

I fully enjoy watching, participating, or just hearing about her encounters while we reconnect after. I have had nothing but respect for the partners she has encountered in this lifestyle. They in turn have shown us the same level of respect. When playing in the bedroom certain roles can come through, but before and after that respect is there.

Sounds like a case of Good Ole "white privilege". Lol welcome to America. And to the White satin character lol isn't that why you cucks are here!? Isn't that what you enjoy?? To be disrespected and talked down too?? Degraded while someone fucks your wife ??? Correct!? Or am I missing something?

Have a look in the mirror champ, YOU are the one who is being invited to participate, not the other way around. Secondly if YOU can't handle some trash talk, then it's YOU who has the problem. The reality it that YOU are the "novelty" and everyone involved knows it weather they will admit it or not.

Cuckolds like myself have heard 10,000 times worse language and handle a million times more "disrespect" than every putz on here who claims to be a "bull" or some god like stud. Newsflash kiddo, if you're crying about it then you're neither and are the one who need's to check yourself because I would never let someone as insecure as you are into my bedroom to fuck any dame I'm with.

Get a spine, let your balls drop, and stop acting like a bitch.
Fuck you bitch

Think this one falls under the catagory of " you never picked any cotton and I never owned a slave"
While this may be true.....certain benefits are awarded to certain people in this country solely due to the fact of the horrible acts that their ancestors did! And that mentality that many carry to this day especially "down south" is still very prevalent in society and is a factor in how people are treated with disrespect!

Everyone, people of all colors, origins, nationalities and sexes should be respected for the simple reason they are human beings. It is my belief that all women are beautiful no matter their color or size and should be treated with respect. No man or woman should be disrespected by any one person on this site. If you don't agree move on or off to another site.

Everyone, people of all colors, origins, nationalities and sexes should be respected for the simple reason they are human beings. It is my belief that all women are beautiful no matter their color or size and should be treated with respect. No man or woman should be disrespected by any one person on this site. If you don't agree move on or off to another site.
Remember though that this site is about sex with a racial twist to it. Emotions and ego's are easily twisted when you get those elements together.

Last night Aug.16 ..I engaged in a conversation with a rather indecent mouthed chick on this site....I have the conversation screenshot and have, out of respect for the forum, decided not to share. But that being said all should realize this....Rhere is no way I and I hope other brothers on this site and forums like this one, will ever have a 2gite chick speak to or at them un the manner they would a pink dicked Cuck! There is NO entitlement due in or out this lifestyle! This has never been an issue until I moved from NY to Ga ..From my perspective you are on notice that you are a disposable novelty. And I/we shall be taken as any such thing in any way at any time as Lucy to get "seconds" from any cave dwellers pussy..wash your ass and come correct! You know who you are and what you said and the implication you set forth. My apologies to those whom this does not apply...please go forth and play nice....thank you

This is an unfortunate line of thought. I’d guess that most men on here are just living a sexual fetish which in no way carries over to their daily lives. Sure, there’s plenty of lifestyle sub cucks but to presume everyone is would be a mistake.

I know I only enjoy this particular kink because my partner playing around is a turn by means of invoking a “competition scenario” which we enjoy in the bedroom only.

I’m taller, fitter, & stronger, than all of my wife’s playmates and 99 times out of 100, more hung than my wife’s playmates. I know if one of them called her or me a “disposable novelty,” well...

Back