The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

Most exciting part for me is having her come home and rub me off as she tells me how he made her cum all nite long. Sjust as I'm about to explode she stops and says "so u know my pussy belongs to him now right?" And she doesn't continue till I agree. Then she makes me tell her again and again that she needs to obey her black boss and let him fuck her whenever he wants her, as she finishes me off. She did this the first few times after a date with her black boyfriend until I was properly trained to support her need for real sex with a black man.

Then she makes me tell her again and again that she needs to obey her black boss and let him fuck her whenever he wants her, as she finishes me off. She did this the first few times after a date with her black boyfriend until I was properly trained to support her need for real sex with a black man.

Just like that...you turned a different hubby, right?

As long as a slut wife is a property of a Black Master, so too the white hubby is.

Damn! I hadn't really thought of it that way before. I thought it was being a sub to my wife, but if I think about it, paying for sexy outfits for her boyfriend to fuck her in, agreeing that she should spend the weekend with him so he can use her body non-stop, giving her my suggestions on which sexy pics she shoud send him when he demands naked shots of her, etc. , all of this is reallymaking me a sub not just to my wife, but also to my Back Master! For some reason the thought of that has got my 4" penis itching for relief, but not allowed to touch mysef till she spends the night with him next. She finds I'm much more eager to obey in an excited state. Gonna be VERY obedient now that I realize I'm serving him as well as her.

Thank you for your insight.

Back