The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

He pulled her panties down and fucked her right there. I went back to the room and waited for her. When she came back she showed me her pussy which was full of cum. I tasted it for the first time and was hooked. I love looking at and tasting those creampies. If you have a nice big black cock you can fuck her.

You guys back from Jamaica?

Given that she'll be at her sexual peak at that moment, I think she'll be open to watching you do that. Me, I'll be jamming it down the hubby's throat.
We'll pass on that, thanks. Any guy who chooses to disrespect either of us, humiliate either of us, won't get anywhere close to between my creamy white thighs.

Just not into that.

I don't know of most other black men, but I can only speak for myself: its never a good thing if a hubby gets left out of the picture. Just as a hot wife craves sexual intensity, so too the hubby deserves some sensual gratification. A Black Master is there to enhance the sexual stimulus of the couple. One can't do without the other, or else the hubby might risk losing his wife.

I always ask a hubby to define how he wishes the relationship to be before stepping into anything, that way I know where to tread.

Dsoul I always like your comments, they are respectful and knowledgeable. My experience with my wife's Black Bull was different. He lives about 750 away and inside a month my wife was living with him. They were orignally going to come back every3-4 weeks but it turned out to be every two months. I played the cockold part when they came here or once when i went there, but it never went beyond that. Basically he has just taken her. She is very very happy with him, and I happy for her.

But to answer about the thread, I feel if I'm in a close relationship with the woman and the bull serving them both will be exciting to me. I am here to please them, whatever their wishes

Dsoul I always like your comments, they are respectful and knowledgeable. My experience with my wife's Black Bull was different. He lives about 750 away and inside a month my wife was living with him. They were orignally going to come back every3-4 weeks but it turned out to be every two months. I played the cockold part when they came here or once when i went there, but it never went beyond that. Basically he has just taken her. She is very very happy with him, and I happy for her.

But to answer about the thread, I feel if I'm in a close relationship with the woman and the bull serving them both will be exciting to me. I am here to please them, whatever their wishes

Thanks for the compliment, Steve.

Would you have wished to be there with them whenever they're together?

One of the thing that I love most being a cuckold is the fact that my wife responds, with our black friend, in a diferent way.
Some years ago, before we called Axel, some times I must beg Susanna to have sex. When we finally made it, so many months passed by until we had sex again.
But when Axel came back, everything changed.
Since our first date with him the last year, until some weeks ago when they had sex in the swimming pool, everytime Susie and Axel had sex, she reacted diferent before his way to fuck.
Everytime they fucked in missionary Susanna wrapped her beautiful legs around his waist and she didn't allow him go out until Axel made her cum. She has rarely made it with me.
I absolutely love when she wraps her legs around Axel's waist during missionary and when they fuck standing face to face, because I know she wishes his black cock deeper inside her pussy. Moreover, her crossed bare sole's view turned me on like crazy (I love her feet).
Axel is able to control his orgasm so he ever makes my wife cum first. When he finally was close to cum, Sussie allows him fill her pussy because it brings him a great pleasure, too much better than cumming out.
Either when they fucked over the bus or when they had sex in the swimming pool, Susie turned on immediately not needing any kind of stimulus in her nipples or vagina area. Just kissing Axel and watching his black cock completely hard, Susie wet quickly.
I think their fuck in the swimming pool was more tha a simple fuck. I think they were making the love. They kissed each other all the time. They had sex like nobody was there.

Even lovely when a hubby gets to see his wife dress so sexy when with a black bull. For the wives I've been with, you can just see the glimmer in the hubby's eyes when such happens.

View attachment 329549

What an amazing sight this would be to see and watch Laurita on his lap and him having his hand right where he wishes / wherever he wishes to place it.

Last edited:
Spent the week in Melbourne took my wife Monday had to attend a meeting ,when I got back to hotel she was at the ber with three black Africans so I left her there while I changed ,I could smell cum in the room and a strange aftershave so I looked around and in the middle of the bed was a huge cum stain still wet.

I showered and went down to the bar where she was talking to only one ,we kissed and she introduced me telling me how she went during the day, shopping etc. He was very nice ans insisted we had dinner together to make up for hid did during the day and thatss when he told me what happened and would I like to join in or should I say he insisted I join in and watch him and his friends fuck her and I was there to clean them all up.

In the room I sat in the corner while they took turns fucking my wife I was instructed to suck cock when I was told too at first I was nervous but they soon relaxed me and when the first shot cum down my throat I was in heaven.

I was so close when they were fucking her she was in another world and so was I and so much cum I love being a cuckold and so does my wife

Back