The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

As long as a slut wife is a property of a Black Master, so too the white hubby is.

Damn! I hadn't really thought of it that way before. I thought it was being a sub to my wife, but if I think about it, paying for sexy outfits for her boyfriend to fuck her in, agreeing that she should spend the weekend with him so he can use her body non-stop, giving her my suggestions on which sexy pics she shoud send him when he demands naked shots of her, etc. , all of this is reallymaking me a sub not just to my wife, but also to my Back Master! For some reason the thought of that has got my 4" penis itching for relief, but not allowed to touch mysef till she spends the night with him next. She finds I'm much more eager to obey in an excited state. Gonna be VERY obedient now that I realize I'm serving him as well as her.

Thank you for your insight.

Damn! I hadn't really thought of it that way before. I thought it was being a sub to my wife, but if I think about it, paying for sexy outfits for her boyfriend to fuck her in, agreeing that she should spend the weekend with him so he can use her body non-stop, giving her my suggestions on which sexy pics she shoud send him when he demands naked shots of her, etc. , all of this is reallymaking me a sub not just to my wife, but also to my Back Master! For some reason the thought of that has got my 4" penis itching for relief, but not allowed to touch mysef till she spends the night with him next. She finds I'm much more eager to obey in an excited state. Gonna be VERY obedient now that I realize I'm serving him as well as her.

Thank you for your insight.

I don't know of most other black men, but I can only speak for myself: its never a good thing if a hubby gets left out of the picture. Just as a hot wife craves sexual intensity, so too the hubby deserves some sensual gratification. A Black Master is there to enhance the sexual stimulus of the couple. One can't do without the other, or else the hubby might risk losing his wife.

I always ask a hubby to define how he wishes the relationship to be before stepping into anything, that way I know where to tread.

We have found several...that's how I know I LOVE it. It's always disappointing when the bull is too worried about getting his dick licked to relax and enjoy the ride.

Strange how having you lick their dick is a wonderful feeling, but having your husband's tongue occasionally lick your juices off their dick while he is under you eating your pussy somehow feels ... different. :confused:

Love seeing the cum leak out her pussy & then watch her give into his every demand. even while she doesnt do ******* she starts doing coke with him cause thats what he wants. she becomes his girl & uses husband's for anything else she needs. I want to fuck her after he and bunch others have used her and left. want her to just want more coke when they leave and get really high while i fuck her nice used pussy!

Love seeing the cum leak out her pussy & then watch her give into his every demand. even while she doesnt do ******* she starts doing coke with him cause thats what he wants. she becomes his girl & uses husband's for anything else she needs. I want to fuck her after he and bunch others have used her and left. want her to just want more coke when they leave and get really high while i fuck her nice used pussy!

Why coke?

I hope this makes sense. For me it's not as sexual as it is sensual and emotional. When my wife goes out with another man it's not always guaranteed to end in bed. She has always needed to be seduced. They're have been several times she ends the date because he just does not arouse her intellectually. So for me, the few times I have been able to watch, it's that moment when she has given in to his seduction and she begins to realize she has become his. Her whole body changes. She stands taller, her chest gets firmer and her nipples are hard from that point on. That moment of submission is what I like the best.

I hope this makes sense. For me it's not as sexual as it is sensual and emotional. When my wife goes out with another man it's not always guaranteed to end in bed. She has always needed to be seduced. They're have been several times she ends the date because he just does not arouse her intellectually.

That can be a problem with lots of bulls, especially those who think solely with their dick in hand first. Seduction plays a vital role in a cuckold relationship.

I love watching her kiss him in public. My favorite time was when I watched her walk hand in hand with a Jamaican stud who kissed her and felt her breasts. She got down on her hands and knees and lifted her dress up right there on the beach. He pulled her panties down and fucked her right there. I went back to the room and waited for her. When she came back she showed me her pussy which was full of cum. I tasted it for the first time and was hooked. I love looking at and tasting those creampies. If you have a nice big black cock you can fuck her.

Back