The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

DSOUL, i had never sucked any mans cock until the first time i brought a hung black bull stud home to pleasure my wife ( uncircumcised) WHILE I WATCHED AND BEATOFF MY LITTLE WHITEBOI UNCUT COCK and as he unloaded his seed and let his 9+ thick black cock slide out her full of cum pussy he asked me if i wanted to feel what a real mans cock felt like i grabbed his still throbbing dripping cock slid his foreskin back and just aoutmaticlly bent down and started sucking his huge black manhood he stayed hard from my suckling and massaging his huge ballsack and he rewarded me with a mouthful of his seed! i have suckedoff all my wifes bulls since and love the taste of black man cum!

You see ... it's never that hard for one to get started on it. You just couldn't hold back your excitement!

You see ... it's never that hard for one to get started on it. You just couldn't hold back your excitement!
D, got to watch two young black buck bulls both 10+ DP my wifes pussy and asshole last nite then they both took a turn at my manpussy hole!! i came as soon as the first stud buried his black uncut cok up to his ballsack and when his sack slapped my little clean shaved sack my cum shot out thru my foreskin my asshole is still leaking black seed!!

Most exciting part for me is having her come home and rub me off as she tells me how he made her cum all nite long. Sjust as I'm about to explode she stops and says "so u know my pussy belongs to him now right?" And she doesn't continue till I agree. Then she makes me tell her again and again that she needs to obey her black boss and let him fuck her whenever he wants her, as she finishes me off. She did this the first few times after a date with her black boyfriend until I was properly trained to support her need for real sex with a black man.

Then she makes me tell her again and again that she needs to obey her black boss and let him fuck her whenever he wants her, as she finishes me off. She did this the first few times after a date with her black boyfriend until I was properly trained to support her need for real sex with a black man.

Just like that...you turned a different hubby, right?

Back