The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

More and more hubbies should be happy doing such a clean-up job as those pics indicate. I wonder how many in here would really jump to the task of wanting to clean the bull;s cock too.

I certainly wouldn't jump to do it, as it is not my place to take it upon myself to do anything unless my Wife so instructs me.
However, should she wish that I perform this service for her lover, I would certainly do so and with relish, if his cock has a tasty coating of her cunt cream. :)

I certainly wouldn't jump to do it, as it is not my place to take it upon myself to do anything unless my Wife so instructs me.
However, should she wish that I perform this service for her lover, I would certainly do so and with relish, if his cock has a tasty coating of her cunt cream. :)

Given that she'll be at her sexual peak at that moment, I think she'll be open to watching you do that. Me, I'll be jamming it down the hubby's throat.

More and more hubbies should be happy doing such a clean-up job as those pics indicate. I wonder how many in here would really jump to the task of wanting to clean the bull;s cock too.
always want a taste of my wifes bulls cock and ballsack coated with his and hers cum!! always love handling a big huge heavy long thick cock and skinning back his foreskin to buff his helmet after he has had his huge cock in my wifes pussy!!

Given that she'll be at her sexual peak at that moment, I think she'll be open to watching you do that. Me, I'll be jamming it down the hubby's throat.
That's a great way to make hubbies recognize your superior dominance Sir

That's something more hubbies out there need to be having!
DSOUL, i had never sucked any mans cock until the first time i brought a hung black bull stud home to pleasure my wife ( uncircumcised) WHILE I WATCHED AND BEATOFF MY LITTLE WHITEBOI UNCUT COCK and as he unloaded his seed and let his 9+ thick black cock slide out her full of cum pussy he asked me if i wanted to feel what a real mans cock felt like i grabbed his still throbbing dripping cock slid his foreskin back and just aoutmaticlly bent down and started sucking his huge black manhood he stayed hard from my suckling and massaging his huge ballsack and he rewarded me with a mouthful of his seed! i have suckedoff all my wifes bulls since and love the taste of black man cum!

DSOUL, i had never sucked any mans cock until the first time i brought a hung black bull stud home to pleasure my wife ( uncircumcised) WHILE I WATCHED AND BEATOFF MY LITTLE WHITEBOI UNCUT COCK and as he unloaded his seed and let his 9+ thick black cock slide out her full of cum pussy he asked me if i wanted to feel what a real mans cock felt like i grabbed his still throbbing dripping cock slid his foreskin back and just aoutmaticlly bent down and started sucking his huge black manhood he stayed hard from my suckling and massaging his huge ballsack and he rewarded me with a mouthful of his seed! i have suckedoff all my wifes bulls since and love the taste of black man cum!
------------------------------------------------

I suck all my wife's black lovers too, let them enjoy and love into it, suck black before him to eat and when my wife also enjoy

View attachment 99929

I'm throwing this question out to the white hubbies and hot wives in here: Tell me what's the most exciting thing/part you love or want to see happen to your spouse when becoming a cuckold?

Do you want to see the wife taking all that creampie ... or having the hubby turn submissive towards the black bull...
------------------------------------------------------
eu chupo todos amantes negros de minha mulher tambem, deixo e adoro eles gozarem dentro dela, chupo oa negros antes de comerem minha mulher e quando gozam tambem

You see ... it's never that hard for one to get started on it. You just couldn't hold back your excitement!

You see ... it's never that hard for one to get started on it. You just couldn't hold back your excitement!
D, got to watch two young black buck bulls both 10+ DP my wifes pussy and asshole last nite then they both took a turn at my manpussy hole!! i came as soon as the first stud buried his black uncut cok up to his ballsack and when his sack slapped my little clean shaved sack my cum shot out thru my foreskin my asshole is still leaking black seed!!

Back