The Exciting Part of being a Cuckold

You seated across, stroking your cock and watching!

Ohhhh Dsoul..... you already know me all too well. Yes, as a matter of fact I probably would.

But, in looking at this picture, it looks like it's a public establishment - maybe where they met and just before he's gonna take the white wife home, or back to the hotel, or out to the car.

So, am not sure that I would be taking it out and stroking in a public place, but I would be nearing that point of self satisfaction.

You know if that's me, while she's sucking my cock, I'll be bad-mouthing you, telling you how well I'm going to fuck your woman!

I would sort of expect that. I am not sure that it would be the same without the man who is preparing to take my wife to "put me in my place" as my wife watches, hears and maybe even smirks at my submission.

I don't know why there is so much homo sexual stuff on here...shouldn't that be put in another category? no offense but for the straight guys that just like sharing their wives/girlfriends we don't want to see men sucking other men or what not. don't mean to be rude but thats more of an extreme lifestyle.

As some of the posts have drifted toward bisexual content, this thread has been relocated to the 'Bisexual Cuckold Club' section of the Forum.

I don't know why there is so much homo sexual stuff on here...shouldn't that be put in another category? no offense but for the straight guys that just like sharing their wives/girlfriends we don't want to see men sucking other men or what not. don't mean to be rude but thats more of an extreme lifestyle.
I agree it should be another category , I am a man who enjoy having a black man fuck his wife and she enjoys it olso but would not want me to join in ,loves having me there and I love watching but have no desire to suck his cock.

How regular does she get fucked?
whenever he has a free day at present its about once a fortnight ,but he wants to come every week and spend time at weekends with us ,he has fitted in very nicely with us I think it may be the size of his cock and how he uses it may be the big factor ,im not complaining its great to watch.

• I have to say the thought of my hubbie cleanin up my pussie after it has been stretched by BBC & FILLED WITH HIS CUM ...YEAH THATS FKN HOTTT!!! WE ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR A BULL/MASTER ..not having to much luck on here .. BUT THE THOUGHTS &VISUALS I GET IMMMHHMMM ;) ..THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT GETS ME SOOOO DAMN WETTT & MY HUBBIE IS STR8 BUT WITH THIS FANTASY NEAR

CUMMIN CLOSER TO REALITY I OFTEN ENTERTAIN THE IDEA OF MY HUBBIE FLUFFING MY BULL TO GET HIM READY TO STRETCH HIS WIFES PUSIE SO MUCH THAT HIS DICK JUST FALLS RITE OUT...SOOOO WETTTT RIGHT NOW JUST TYPING ...I DONT SEE WHERE IT WOULD MAKE HIM BISEXUAL ...I THINK ITS JUST STR8 FKN HOTTT!!! I CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GET A REAL BBC AS OPPOSED TO MY HUBBIE HITTIN.YEAH IM BEYIND READY IN THIS PUSSIE & STRETCHIN IT WITH MY DILDOS !!! I SQUIRT LIKE CRAZZXY ...CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THE REAL THING WILL HAVE THIS PUSSIE DOIN .. I CANT WAIT TO BE TURNED OUT BY MY FIRST REAL BBC & HAVE MY HUBBIES LIMITS PUSHED JUST A BIT ...NO FKN..THATS NOT A TURN ON FOR ME AT ALLLL.BUT FLUFFIN & CLEANIN UP A CREAMPIE ;P

• I have to say the thought of my hubbie cleanin up my pussie after it has been stretched by BBC & FILLED WITH HIS CUM ...YEAH THATS FKN HOTTT!!! WE ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR A BULL/MASTER ..not having to much luck on here .. BUT THE THOUGHTS &VISUALS I GET IMMMHHMMM ;) ..THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT GETS ME SOOOO DAMN WETTT & MY HUBBIE IS STR8 BUT WITH THIS FANTASY NEAR
Go girl when you find the bull you step into heaven ,my wife loves hers when he phones she becomes a total slut and can't wait till he arrives

Where are you both based at?

Back