The Difference in Breeding

For me, the turnon and part that gets me the hardest as the cuck is that even if I wanted to, I couldn't get my seed as deep as a BBC.

Look how much room is left when a small white penis shoots its load inside of a woman:
View attachment 3398242

That video would have been even more erotic if it was showing a BBC erupting deep inside a married White woman’s pussy. Black breeding is incredibly exciting. I am married to a white man but 5 months pregnant with a black man’s baby. I was double teamed so unsure which bull is the biological daddy.

For me, the turnon and part that gets me the hardest as the cuck is that even if I wanted to, I couldn't get my seed as deep as a BBC.

Look how much room is left when a small white penis shoots its load inside of a woman:
View attachment 3398242

Compare that to the black cock. Created to stretch the woman and use the extra length to push the sperm as close to the cervix as possible:

View attachment 3398111

ADD the natural occurence of black dicks holding a natural inward curve. This curve allows for the black man to get even further, as a woman's inner parts aren't a 100% straight canal.

View attachment 3398141

Compare that to the black cock. Created to stretch the woman and use the extra length to push the sperm as close to the cervix as possible:

View attachment 3398111

ADD the natural occurence of black dicks holding a natural inward curve. This curve allows for the black man to get even further, as a woman's inner parts aren't a 100% straight canal.

View attachment 3398141

View attachment 3398242

View attachment 3398111

View attachment 3398141
beautiful

Yes, and I decided I didn’t want to be a cuckold anymore and got a bit jealous. She continued her ways and when I found out she told me to take it or leave it
I dont think its something you can take back. Give a woman you love sexual freedom then try take it away from her!? If you love the girl then you learn to deal with the cuckolding and any consequences it brings. I feel for her i really do. I hope she has found happiness and the new baby is healthy and loved. Why are you still on this site even!?

She’s with the ******* and I’m trying to get her back but it will take time hopefully for things to work out (I’m hopeful he doesn’t want a long term relationship) But right now her and the ******* are together. Happened several months ago.
Damn I feel for you I lost my last girlfriend to our Bull too. It wasn't out of envy or cuz I pushed her away she just fell in love with our Bull and got pregnant.

Damn I feel for you I lost my last girlfriend to our Bull too. It wasn't out of envy or cuz I pushed her away she just fell in love with our Bull and got pregnant.
Hey i put thumbs down because it sucks what happened to you. Why did you then put a thumbs down on me trying to get in contact with someone above. Whats so bad about that??? And i would have sent you a message but it seems your profile is blocked 😐

View attachment 3398242

View attachment 3398111

View attachment 3398141

Can we see the Black Cock version?

Back