The Difference in Breeding

cuckoldgriff

Couple
From
CA, US
For me, the turnon and part that gets me the hardest as the cuck is that even if I wanted to, I couldn't get my seed as deep as a BBC.

Look how much room is left when a small white penis shoots its load inside of a woman:
View attachment 480P_2000K_108068402.mp4

Compare that to the black cock. Created to stretch the woman and use the extra length to push the sperm as close to the cervix as possible:

Black_Spunk_for_the_Bowl.gif

ADD the natural occurence of black dicks holding a natural inward curve. This curve allows for the black man to get even further, as a woman's inner parts aren't a 100% straight canal.

776_450.gif

Last edited:
Well "cuckoldgriff" and "BLM white girl" you will both be happy to know that there are members of BLM in England who have arranged for some women like me (who swore ourselves to them) to be bred by blacks over this weekend protest :qos::blackheart::qos:
Daisy I hope you were successfully bred over the weekend please let us know when you find out I would really love to see you with a baby bump. 🥰

Yep, he fucked her over our table while I ate once, that was a good day!
There is an old saying, "A man's home is his castle." For couples like you and us and countless others, a man's home is where his wife gets black-fucked.

That is one way a black man "marks his territory". Fucking the wife over the table while you ate showed who is in control -- not you, not your wife, but him.

Back