The cultural roots of white men's decline

Im so in love with my dark,handsome boyfriend and he makes love to me so fucking good!!My husband envies him and his big thick black dick and the slut I am for Darrian and his equally hot friends!!!!They love fucking my tiny white married pussy and I love them fucking me too!!!

Pam, does your husband love watching you taking bbc and does he jerk off while watching you? Do you even fuck your husband anymore or are you strictly bbc only?

Good stuff...obviously from a blackman's point of view things are seen differently. Yes all the things we see now are in result of the inferiority complex pink men have. The history of man , skin color and species all play in the mentality of this . so speaking future/past tense. Lets say 100k black men impregnate 200k women. How would the planet look in 2035 ? And as far as fatherhood who would raise the children and teach them how to be themselves ?

Good stuff...obviously from a blackman's point of view things are seen differently. Yes all the things we see now are in result of the inferiority complex pink men have. The history of man , skin color and species all play in the mentality of this . so speaking future/past tense. Lets say 100k black men impregnate 200k women. How would the planet look in 2035 ? And as far as fatherhood who would raise the children and teach them how to be themselves ?

Well, since it's 2018 now, you'd have roughly 200,000 17-year olds. That's not going to have much of an effect on the planet.

Yes I enjoy making my pink boy husband watch as these beautiful big strong superior black men make deep,passionate love to me ramming themselves deep inside of me finally exploding in my pussy in a way my husband just cant!I have many black lovers and my husband just steps aside as they make love to his wife and pump me full of superior black baby seed again and again!!!Yes pink boy is a proper name for white men ;)

"Only the strongest males were enslaved in Africa"

this shows the writer didnt understand how slavery worked in Africa,war between tribes,the winners took the losers as personal slaves,the ship from america came with money and the winners saw they could make money from conquering other tribes,that led to mass exodus of African slaves living for america in the slave ship.

i do not see any decline in white men, the last time i checked whites are still majority in america and Europe and still control majority of the world's wealth.

i love interracial sex because i love seeing white pussy cumming on my black dick,the expressiveness and the joy on their face after orgasm.the submissiveness and the pussy juice splash all over my dick is a big turn on,makes me pound the pussy non stop.

job stress and over-work can affects a man's libido,it happens everywhere

i have no political statement or revenge to make,i just enjoy white pussy. My only revenge is success

in Africa with the abundant of big black dicks,our women still cheat every day,so i think,it is takes more than a big dick to keep a relationship working.

Inconclusion,a good dick does not brag and beg for attention,it does its work when call upon.

Last edited:
Putting down white men, and even thinking that by some miracle, from who knows where, that what is being said here, will happen, is foolishness at it its finest. The population of white people in the area I live in, has been on the increase for all my life. For black men, white wives and many white husbands themselves, this is a fantasy gone way to far from reality. I enjoy white wives liking BBC if they chose to. All of this name calling. and the bleak views of our future, is just counter productive.

Putting down white men, and even thinking that by some miracle, from who knows where, that what is being said here, will happen, is foolishness at it its finest. The population of white people in the area I live in, has been on the increase for all my life. For black men, white wives and many white husbands themselves, this is a fantasy gone way to far from reality. I enjoy white wives liking BBC if they chose to. All of this name calling. and the bleak views of our future, is just counter productive.

Why is interracial sex a bleak view to you? No it's not!!! It's pure joy!

I don't exactly feel okay. But the answer is no way going to be the mixing of the black and white races to eliminate our white race. Blending the blacks and whites together is fine for sex and marriage if they so choose. But all of the alpha and beta, dominant and submissive role playing is used mostly as a sexual game. Real white men are not going to submit to the thug mentality of many black men claiming to be bulls. There are wonderful black men out there that are real bulls and never cross that line. Most real white men, if they saw there wives or daughters being treated so violently would put an end to it very quickly.

I don't exactly feel okay. But the answer is no way going to be the mixing of the black and white races to eliminate our white race. Blending the blacks and whites together is fine for sex and marriage if they so choose. But all of the alpha and beta, dominant and submissive role playing is used mostly as a sexual game. Real white men are not going to submit to the thug mentality of many black men claiming to be bulls. There are wonderful black men out there that are real bulls and never cross that line. Most real white men, if they saw there wives or daughters being treated so violently would put an end to it very quickly.

I think we both want the same things.
White males must understand that black men are wonderful. Exactly what their white wives need to fulfil them and should understand that the thing mentality does not represent black men. Thugs are usually weak white skinheads who imagine themselves heroically saving their wife or ******* from the black man.

In real life they always end up simply enjoy the show.

Yes I enjoy making my pink boy husband watch as these beautiful big strong superior black men make deep,passionate love to me ramming themselves deep inside of me finally exploding in my pussy in a way my husband just cant!I have many black lovers and my husband just steps aside as they make love to his wife and pump me full of superior black baby seed again and again!!!Yes pink boy is a proper name for white men ;)

Your hubby is lucky to have a hot wife like you and you deserve the best sexual pleasure and that is with BBC. I wish I was in his shoes watching you fucking BBC.

Back