The cultural roots of white men's decline

I agree. It's arousing!
How do you think when you see a picture like this? :)
View attachment 2102870
. Once upon a time , it was just the white cheerleaders and the black athletes at a sports event. Then news slipped out that black athletes had huge cocks and some "liberated" adventurous white girls were having sex with them. But in secret. Then the word spread around college campuses and the white women were chasing the black young men for sex. Now these college women have moved on in society so they are now soccer moms and mature moms and still having sex with black men. Now you see more I. R couples in cities and shopping malls and more white women with little ******* of other races. Perhaps this is all yet another affect of Globalization and airplanes giving people the pathway to travel thousands of miles from one continent to another. China and Africa are a large distance away by sailing ship but made much closer by airplane.

Great read again and this post touches a very important point i think, at least for me. I would also call myself "alpha interracial cuckold" as i am a professional with good wage, good look and able to attract beautiful women and not into any kind of bisexual-gay stuff ( like many cuckolds are into ).

Yet i am still a cuckold. I agree with the points made by MonicaV. White men is in decline with the rising popularity of black men among white women. This seems natural to me. Instead of fighting it, it is better to embrace it and to speed it up.
I also agree with Monica. In the UK my ex earned the same as me and was degree qualified and considered herself 'equal to any man'. In Zimbabwe the lover she found was 14 years older than her, very rich, also degree educated, owned several business, and was very influential in the top levels of government. As she said she discovered it could be quite exciting and 'different' to just be submissive to such a man

The paradox is many women embrace postmodern feminism because they feel safer and more comfortable in a emasculated society, but on a primal level we still want a sexual partner that fits with the Alpha role. Very significantly, in the erotic fiction for women, like 50 Shades of Grey, the main character is always dominant, possesive, emotionally agressive (and wealthy). In other words, modern woman wants feminized men as friends, coworkers, etc. But between her thighs she still wants a strong male and in her lives someone to feel protected. Sex is pure natural instinct.

Due the identity policies, those expectations about men being´like teddy bears are not applied to the males of other races or ethnicities. If a white singer decides to write misogynistic lyrics like those that are common on gansta rap or reaggeton, he would be crucified. But the sexism of some ethnic groups is considered a cultural peculiarity that must be respected in the name of cultural relativism, multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism.

It is like that stupid alliance between pseudo-feminists and islamists, using a woman with hijab as a symbol of the Women's March and singing Allahu Akbar there. For decades, Arab feminists like Fatima Mernissi or Nawal El Saadawi have fought against the veil, their books were banned in Muslim countries and they visited jail. But the plain fact is modern feminists and multicultural apologists know nothing about Islamic culture and religion, and they probably have never visited a Muslim country . Using a euphemism, the intellectual level of modern feminists has nothing to do with Virginia Woolf and Simone de Beauvoir.
So essentially white women want it both ways? They want a meek, emasculated white boy like me working at the office all day, and in the kitchen at home. But she wants a dominant primal man to mate with. That means Husband (Cuckold), wife, and Bull. Now she feels complete.

Back