The cultural roots of white men's decline

What makes you believe that every one that is a conservative right wing person is white
Shows how narrow minded you are
Right wing is not white it is Smericans dick and tired of lies deception by so called Left progressives liberals you constantly act like they are for middle class yet never ever do anything except complain about the right
They always tell us what to do with our money how they know best for us
Do what their money they are do concern about ever spend their money on us
Big ears get 400,00o0 to speak for a Wall Street firm (How about Bernie and Hillary )
60 million for Big Ears and wrinkled forehead to write a book
Wake up stop listening to liars and get educated

Previous researchers argued that what women value depended on the type of relationship they were looking for. Women looking for long-term partners want someone who will be a good provider for them and their children, but women seeking short-term flings care more about masculinity and physical attractiveness, features that may be passed down to children.

The white man's girlfriend/black man's slut arrangement is the clearest expression of this dynamic. So it doesn't really support your contention..

Daphne - this topic obviously triggers very strong emotions. Have you considered why this is?

Quite clearly the text was intended as a sexual fantasy based on "real world" psychology. In other words - you're taking it way too seriously.

Triggers?? No.. I just hate people passing their rather insecure meanderings as a fantasy post when its contents contain a mixture of 'non factual, SEXUAL RACISM and personal thoughts on a subject that you cucks claim is an under current topic... When the real facts disprove that very concept... But hey what ever rocks your boat.. ALso your premis of the material falls down when they post it on tumblr as a Essay and fail to mention its a fantasy......

The white man's girlfriend/black man's slut arrangement is the clearest expression of this dynamic. So it doesn't really support your contention..

LOL.. Here's the rub... Thats NOT my article.. I posted BOTH articles in response to disproving the Anti white BS post of V. Articles BY ACEDEMICS. But as usual with you cucks you pick what you want and miss the total point. By the way, the sound you mostly here is that point screaming over your head.

Funny how V has altered her text, Changed her location after being criticised.... Funny as hell....Also snowflakes.. If you post an article expect comments.. If you cannot handle the comments, then go to the childrens forums..

Ok snow flakes. Enjoy your fantasies.

What makes you believe that every one that is a conservative right wing person is white
Right wing is not white it is Smericans dick and tired of lies deception by so called Left progressives liberals you constantly act like they are for middle class yet never ever do anything except complain about the right
Big ears get 400,00o0 to speak for a Wall Street firm (How about Bernie and Hillary )
The tools button has an edit option. Fyi

Funny how V has altered her text, Changed her location after being criticised.... Funny as hell....Also snowflakes.. If you post an article expect comments.. If you cannot handle the comments, then go to the childrens forums..

Ok snow flakes. Enjoy your fantasies.

The administrator of this site moved my threads, and not me, probably due the strong criticism they have created among some people behaving like snowflakes, like you. I don't care about your hysterical reactions and insults, or the academic opinions of someone who doesn't know how to spell "academics".

The use of a conceptual framework created by the so-called alt-right, like terms such as "cultural marxism", and some political claims, like global warming as a leftist conspiracy to destroy the American greatness, make clear the political views of some of my dearest fans.

Again, it is sarcastic to read how my education is questioned by people who are not able to redact a comprehensible paragraph in their own native language.

The use of a conceptual framework created by the so-called alt-right, like terms such as "cultural marxism", and some political claims, like global warming as a leftist conspiracy to destroy the American greatness, make clear the political views of some of my dearest fans.

Again, it is sarcastic to read how my education is questioned by people who are not able to redact a comprehensible paragraph in their own native language.

LOLOL Wow what a typical 'MALE' response.

Your answer is exactly what a so called cultural better than other we have the answer liberal
Ms Intelleigent explain global warning or climate change
The concept comes from the study of rings on a tree
Dr Christy spoke before Congress and Big Ears and proved the falsehood that idiots like Cooney Mr Bigot Al Gore and jerk Di Caprioa
All preach their garbage but do not live it
You call us Marxist you prove to me you are uneducated
Alt right wing as you call which false our right concept Ms Smartie is based on less government and capitalism for economy to grow
Go get educated because what you spew has no merit
As I say to liberals prove it and not with photo shop pictures and fake banner comments
Go do you fact check then talk to me you won't because you have no actual prove only conjecture lies and fake news

Your answer is exactly what a so called cultural better than other we have the answer liberal
Ms Intelleigent explain global warning or climate change
The concept comes from the study of rings on a tree
Dr Christy spoke before Congress and Big Ears and proved the falsehood that idiots like Cooney Mr Bigot Al Gore and jerk Di Caprioa
All preach their garbage but do not live it
You call us Marxist you prove to me you are uneducated
Alt right wing as you call which false our right concept Ms Smartie is based on less government and capitalism for economy to grow
Go get educated because what you spew has no merit
As I say to liberals prove it and not with photo shop pictures and fake banner comments
Go do you fact check then talk to me you won't because you have no actual prove only conjecture lies and fake news

I don't know what have the Congress of the United States of America and mr. Al Gore to do with the subject of this thread, namely the black slavery as the origin of the sexual attraction between black males and white females. If you want me to spend my time reading your ideas, you should learn to write in English first.

LOLOL Wow what a typical 'MALE' response.
Fortunately, we don't live in the nineteenth century and education and culture are not a male monopoly, although it is not due women like you.

Wow you really are triggered.... Nice try..MR???????? Ohh and by the way Mr Triggered... English is not my first language. But you protesting and whining to everyone is certainly one of your more MALE traits.

The first five professional people I posted your tripe to for an opinion said the very same FIVE things.

1. You're male. Aged between 34/5 and 44/5. Educated but having serious sexual and mental issues.

2. You protest far too much about things being said by the person and not the content. A typical male trait

3. You post with a male defence response style and attitude as proven by your written replies. A typical male trait

4. Your continual attempt to say how intelligent you are, is a typical 'MALE' Response when threatened.

5. Your plea's to others on the board and attempts to blame others for your own failings ( ie Your so called essay being moved for an example) is a typical MALE trait.

So yes I believe them before anything you say or write... On a last note... Trying to blame me for your own failings and insecurities is funny. Just as you trying to use the 'I am more intelligent' theme is showing you really are a male posing as female..

Bu Bye Fred, juan, Jose' or what ever your true name is. This is my last reply to you.

Wow you really are triggered.... Nice try..MR???????? Ohh and by the way Mr Triggered... English is not my first language. But you protesting and whining to everyone is certainly one of your more MALE traits.

The first five professional people I posted your tripe to for an opinion said the very same FIVE things.

1. You're male. Aged between 34/5 and 44/5. Educated but having serious sexual and mental issues.

2. You protest far too much about things being said by the person and not the content. A typical male trait

3. You post with a male defence response style and attitude as proven by your written replies. A typical male trait

4. Your continual attempt to say how intelligent you are, is a typical 'MALE' Response when threatened.

5. Your plea's to others on the board and attempts to blame others for your own failings ( ie Your so called essay being moved for an example) is a typical MALE trait.

So yes I believe them before anything you say or write... On a last note... Trying to blame me for your own failings and insecurities is funny. Just as you trying to use the 'I am more intelligent' theme is showing you really are a male posing as female..

Bu Bye Fred, juan, Jose' or what ever your true name is. This is my last reply to you.

I'm not triggered. You called me "snowflake" because I supposedly moved this thread from one section to another, and I just commented that I didn't. That change was done by the administrator. As other three people have pointed out, you are who is overreacting to I have written in this forum and your considerations about my sex based in some imaginary "facts" are delusional was well. Now you obviously think that at last you have found an argument that really upsets me, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I hope that at some point in this series we discuss the importance of white cuckold men eating cum. I feel that this is an absolutely essential part in emasculating the weak white male and also is the ultimate way for the cuck to acknowledge that he has been conquered by the black bull.

You're absolutely right, eating the cum from my wife's black lover is, as you put it:

"absolutely essential part in emasculating the weak white male and also is the ultimate way for the cuck to acknowledge that he has been conquered by the black bull."

It's emasculating and humiliating. And I love it.

114.jpg tumblr_on6v1fJfbN1u03mk3o1_1280.jpg

Back