The best thing about cuckolding

Well, unlike some on here, I'm not into this humiliation business. I'm a confident white man and I just want my princess to ha e plenty of variation in the way of cock....and being that a lot of brothers are equipped to do the job.. why not a big black one?!

Well, unlike some on here, I'm not into this humiliation business. I'm a confident white man and I just want my princess to ha e plenty of variation in the way of cock....and being that a lot of brothers are equipped to do the job.. why not a big black one?!

Knowing what you want is the best policy. Some want humiliation to go with it, and others prefer to skip it.

Hey
I like the way you think

Mmmm .... one of the best parts is seeing my wife's black lover and her in the moment of climax ... he is pushing inside of her while she is grabbing his ass and thrusting her hips to take all of him as they cum. This is a moment that makes me enjoy cuckolding.

And ill bet hearing her scream, too. Right?

Can i get opinion from ladies about there first Time cuckolding or bbc experience? If so please leave number so ya ladies can talk to my lady

Reactions: wit
and if your lucky you get to watch your wife or girlfriend with her black man. and if your lucky she will give you a handjob

my hubby says its laying next to me as i totally surrender to real pleasure :) and i have to agree it has become so natural for me now

Yes, and then he gets to listen to you scream, and watch that black cock slid in and out of your pussy with ease.

Back