The best thing about cuckolding

Some people don't understand interracial cuckold husbands. Some people think they are just gay or racist, but that's not true at least in several cases. During years black people have been discriminated in some countries. Despite some things are changing today, there are still subjets around the world, with that kind of thoughts. This is not my case, I like black people. Even I've had the honour to visit some cities from USA where the majority of the population are black, like Memphis (Tennessee).
In New York I've seen a lot of interracial couples. Either black men with caucasian women or white men with ebony women. That made me feel so happy.
It's hard for me to explain at all those men, that have not had the experience of sharing their wives with a black man, the immense pleasure that I felt when my wife and me had sex for first time, after she broke her relationship with a black guy.
Try to understand my point of view: when we were just friend, she used to talk with me about her great sexual life with him. So when I had the opportunity to be in his place, it was an honour for me. I was putting my caucasian dick in the same place where a great black guy had put his wonderful black cock, during almost five years. I knew he had cummed inside her pussy several times, he had kissed her lips and licked her nipples thousands of times...and now I was there to have sex with an ex black man's girlfriend.
It doen't care how many years have passed, how many time we have made the love. My wife shared her life with an afro american guy and it makes me feel proud of her.

To me the best part is getting to see my wife with so many other men, some men who may not get sex anywhere else. I like that we go to the adult theater as much as we do and so many men fuck her every time. I like knowing that other men get to have sex with her more often than I do. I like knowing that the men respect me because I share my wife with them. I like knowing that so many other men know how good my wife is, sexually.And I love that she has sucked so many men in front of me.

I like that we have a live-in who has sex with my wife every morning and every night and throughout the day, every day. I also like that his brother and his ******* and their friends have sex with my wife. I also like that my wife's sister and her ex sister in-law, my ******* and my wife's ******* and their friends fuck guys in our house and I get to watch.

I like that I work with three guys who regularly fuck my wife. One of them even lets me watch him and his wife. I like that they have had their friends fuck my wife in front of me. I like that other men get to do with my wife a lot that I never have. I like that most men's cocks are more than twice my size and that they can go deeper in my wife than I ever can. To me the best part of being a cuck is seeing so much sex. I admit that I do not fuck my wife as much as other men do, but I am glad so many do and have.

How many times a week does your wife get fucked on average?

For me it's the relief the right lover for my woman provides me..I dont have to deal with her sexual issues, wanting it, not wanting it, me wanting it and not getting it etc...That burden shifts to her lover if she has a regular.. Once, with T, I knew after filming them together twice she was taken and in love with his body and massive cock. She never let it go the entire time, she held on to it and led him throughout the house his entire visit. Their chemistry was instant. She instantly got naked except for her wedges (shoes) and he took off his shirt and she dropped his pants. My ex- had a very thin frame with tight breasts and his massive black hands (basketball player) cupped them perfectly and he had a massive cock, atleast 10 inches.. so when he fucked her and pulled out her pussy was always gaping. So there, I knew she wanted him to come over several nights a week if possible to fuck her, which he did while they dated. and I didn't have to worry with that part..Plus its other little things..I know if she is angry at me just a little bit she wont nit pick about the small stuff anymore, she will just go fuck her bull to let it out that way and come home happy or he will come over and take her at our place... For me those are the best things about cuckolding..yes the fact we get to enjoy the sex part is huge but ive come to appreciate other little aspects of it too.....I think she enjoyed those too but for her its direct pleasure..being able to find a bull she is into that is the best fuck she has ever had and it didn't interfere with our marriage. For her it was saying, ok we can pick out the perfect bull that will give her everything she isn't getting and also improve what she was getting. So for her the best part of cuckolding was finding that perfect guy with a huge cock that she could have chemistry with and no drama. And so, we went from sex 1-2 times a week to her getting fucked 3-4 times a week sometimes more and him owning her pussy.

For me it's the relief the right lover for my woman provides me..I dont have to deal with her sexual issues, wanting it, not wanting it, me wanting it and not getting it etc...That burden shifts to her lover if she has a regular.. Once, with T, I knew after filming them together twice she was taken and in love with his body and massive cock. She never let it go the entire time, she held on to it and led him throughout the house his entire visit. Their chemistry was instant. She instantly got naked except for her wedges (shoes) and he took off his shirt and she dropped his pants. My ex- had a very thin frame with tight breasts and his massive black hands (basketball player) cupped them perfectly and he had a massive cock, atleast 10 inches.. so when he fucked her and pulled out her pussy was always gaping. So there, I knew she wanted him to come over several nights a week if possible to fuck her, which he did while they dated. and I didn't have to worry with that part..Plus its other little things..I know if she is angry at me just a little bit she wont nit pick about the small stuff anymore, she will just go fuck her bull to let it out that way and come home happy or he will come over and take her at our place... For me those are the best things about cuckolding..yes the fact we get to enjoy the sex part is huge but ive come to appreciate other little aspects of it too.....I think she enjoyed those too but for her its direct pleasure..being able to find a bull she is into that is the best fuck she has ever had and it didn't interfere with our marriage. For her it was saying, ok we can pick out the perfect bull that will give her everything she isn't getting and also improve what she was getting. So for her the best part of cuckolding was finding that perfect guy with a huge cock that she could have chemistry with and no drama. And so, we went from sex 1-2 times a week to her getting fucked 3-4 times a week sometimes more and him owning her pussy.

Did you ever get aroused watching them in bed together?

It's ironical that white men, including myself, has single handedly gave or even begged to fuck black men.

I think the best thing about cuckolding as I think back if watching my ex girlfriend mount a 11 inch BBC (I am thinking no way in hell will that go in her) with in 6 slow up and downs she had already came and adjusting her knees to ride as she sat for a sec with all 11 inches inside her.

I came on the ground right then. The moment of control was passed then

Back