The best thing about cuckolding

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by circusill, Apr 13, 2013.

1. circusill

circusill Active Member

You never have to worry about your wife really cheating on you.

It's a huge relief. It's like the weight of the world is lifted off your shoulders.

Bkb87, calixto, bionda and 12 others like this.
  2. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That's true! At least with the wives I've had. Each husband approved that I'd fuck their gorgeous spouses pussies!

3. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    you never have to worry about jealous a true bbc and cuck cpl . Will know that they have a bond no matter the distance or time schedule , just them 3 going at it is a special moment for a cpl to bring themselves together and for a bbc to have the ultimate experience in sex ...

bionda, samcc2 and cuckyboi4BBC like this.
  4. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    yea i like to watch the hubby eat the wife , while her head lays on my chest and shes exhausted ...

radouane, bionda, Bellaazz and 5 others like this.
  5. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    IT IS hot when the wife ask hubby to wait ...

6. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

empomada.JPG
    This is Axel's cock penetrating my pussy. It's incredible but Axel gives me amazing orgasms.

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Most women have a ton of orgasmic buttons on their bodies, and its simply amazing when a talented lover can set off all those orgasmic buttons at one time. Most guys, with a little effort can help a woman have an orgasm, but to watch her shake & quiver through a continuous avalache of deep orgasms takes a talented & well hung lover. That's why a lot of women, when they finally experience that type of orgasm, can never be satisfied with anything less again.

Dicksmall, spin419, udomlya and 3 others like this.
  8. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    oh yes i like to run through every orgasm she has,,,

9. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

In a weird way, it's actually a validation of the basic marriage concept of being faithful as no matter how many men she has sex with, she is true in her love and devotion to her husband. :)

EDcrheatme, cuckyboi4BBC and wit like this.
  10. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    wait for the wifes body , to stop having orgasms .. and for her pussy to not me so sore ... that she can bare his small cock

11. jamie427

jamie427 New Member

This so true, no longer have the pressure of having to perform. She is being well taken care of and all three of us are very happy. It helps that he is a really good guy, and she is crazy about him.

12. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

I think I would have to agree, the best thing for me is knowing my wife is truly happy and satisfied sexually. That is a big pressure of me.

Dicksmall, mike241, samcc2 and 3 others like this.
  13. Samantha42

Samantha42 New Member

I think myn husband either wrote all this or yal are his dopplelgangers. Exactly waht he has been telling me......nowhere we are looking =)

14. Bryan DeHoff

Bryan DeHoff New Member

cleaning up my wife after or sucking cocks

15. No strings sex

16. J and K

J and K Member

US
    I love the warm feeling of knowing my place as a cuckold. Knowing my place is making her life easier for her and her lover. I gain a sense of purpose.

Dicksmall, Bellaazz and cuckyboi4BBC like this.
  17. parascrubs

parascrubs Member

US
    the humiliation factor. my ex girlfriend was very into cuckolding me with a couple of BBCs and it was very hot.

18. bbcmilfhuntr

US
    I plan to come visit yall soon ...are yall ready

19. subcuckk

subcuckk Member

I was kidding myself thinking I could satisfy my wife with my little white dick.
    Its quite obvious now she's getting what she needs. She is much happier and euphoric when a big black bull ejaculates into her womb.
    My worthless dick is kept locked up and rarely let out. On the rare occasion she gives me a ruined orgasm, she is disgusted by my seed and quickly flushes it down the toilet.
    She never wanted children before. Now that I'm lock up, she has told me she has stopped taking her birth control pills.

mike241, chocobo, wit and 1 other person like this.
  20. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    For me, it involves the hubby waking up to the reality that he's not the one meant to satisfy his wife in bed anymore. That now belongs to me.

$RDA3UVG.png

mike241, cucky, cpln2mfm and 3 others like this.