The best thing about cuckolding

To me the best part is getting to see my wife with so many other men, some men who may not get sex anywhere else. I like that we go to the adult theater as much as we do and so many men fuck her every time. I like knowing that other men get to have sex with her more often than I do. I like knowing that the men respect me because I share my wife with them. I like knowing that so many other men know how good my wife is, sexually.And I love that she has sucked so many men in front of me.

I like that we have a live-in who has sex with my wife every morning and every night and throughout the day, every day. I also like that his brother and his ******* and their friends have sex with my wife. I also like that my wife's sister and her ex sister in-law, my ******* and my wife's ******* and their friends fuck guys in our house and I get to watch.

I like that I work with three guys who regularly fuck my wife. One of them even lets me watch him and his wife. I like that they have had their friends fuck my wife in front of me. I like that other men get to do with my wife a lot that I never have. I like that most men's cocks are more than twice my size and that they can go deeper in my wife than I ever can. To me the best part of being a cuck is seeing so much sex. I admit that I do not fuck my wife as much as other men do, but I am glad so many do and have.

For me, it involves the hubby waking up to the reality that he's not the one meant to satisfy his wife in bed anymore. That now belongs to me.

Yep...That is part of it. And that is how my wifes lover feels about it.

She is his.

Tho a perk is that I no longer have to stress about pleasing my wife with my dick.

I'm not phyiscally capable of pleasing her with my dick and my really bad skills.

It's hard to please a woman with you only have 4 inches, and your read to burst in less than a minute....Sadly, that is usually all I can muster up, even with desensitising cream I still cum in a minute.

I have hardly a clue what i'm doing in the sack. And I know this because she's told me how bad I am.

Yep...That is part of it. And that is how my wifes lover feels about it.

It's hard to please a woman with you only have 4 inches, and your read to burst in less than a minute....Sadly, that is usually all I can muster up, even with desensitising cream I still cum in a minute.

I have hardly a clue what i'm doing in the sack. And I know this because she's told me how bad I am.

I know more white bois deserve what you've submissively given your wife.

I started us on this site because as a white wife i have always been facinated by the idea of a black man taking and fucking the white mans woman . I soon got my husband facinated by it to and as we fucked id tease him that i was going to try black.
I have a regular black lover now and my husband knows and waits for me to return to him , we then fuck like rabbits and it is sooo good coz we need eachother badly once ive been blacked.
Does that mean were not proper cuckolds

I started us on this site because as a white wife i have always been facinated by the idea of a black man taking and fucking the white mans woman . I soon got my husband facinated by it to and as we fucked id tease him that i was going to try black.
I have a regular black lover now and my husband knows and waits for me to return to him , we then fuck like rabbits and it is sooo good coz we need eachother badly once ive been blacked.
Does that mean were not proper cuckolds

Of course, your husband is a proper cuckold, his wife is enjoying sex with other men.

The particulars of how you do this, whether your husband waits at home, is present to watch or takes some active role is just your personal preference. So relax and continue to enjoy cuckolding him! :)

Oh thanks , i thought that a real cuckoldress had to deny hubby sex but that is definately not going to happen.
I do love the sex and whole tabboo aspect of being fucked and taking my lovers black cum into my white married pussybut " heres the revelation i think a few people may not get "
Sex with my husband is so good after i return to him , its even better than the sex i have with a black lover because i love my husband and apart from the fact that he also has all the tools my black lover has . Its because ive been with a black man that makes our sex so intense . Wish i could explain it better , anyway we all have fun so alls good.
I think the next thing for me is to have them both on me at the same time , maybe a bit of competition between them will be a good thing.

Oh thanks , i thought that a real cuckoldress had to deny hubby sex but that is definately not going to happen. ...

Contrary to what many may post, the ONLY correct way to cuckold your husband, is the way that works best for the TWO of you.
You may get ideas from others as to things the two of you may wish to try, but only the two of you can decide what cuckolding is for your relationship.
Whatever that is, if it works, you are doing it right! (If not- change it. ;))

....I think the next thing for me is to have them both on me at the same time , maybe a bit of competition between them will be a good thing.

Mmmm! Threesome! Menage a Twat! :dance: Yummy, have fun! :)

The best part is that all 3 of us are having our needs met. I absolutely love the humiliation factor.
Its great that you as a white couple can be so brave and open to welcome a black male into your sex lives
Also considering the threat a black male posses for you as a white couple once your woman has cuckolded you for the black male to have her and cum in her in your bed.
The humiliation factor isnt for us but " sex with black then white and teasing each man into fucking at his very best " OH GOD WOW " !!!

All the more reason why you and the wife should dedicate yourself to a Black Master.

It's slowly becoming that with her lover.

When he's around, he's clearly the boss, and he knows it.

And I accept it.

It also doesn't hurt that he is much larger than me and could kick my ass with one arm tied behind his back. haha

I am intimidated by him. But not scared that he's gonna hurt me or anything. But I do as he says when he is around.

When he comes over for a whole weekend, he is the boss 24/7.

I know who the man is and who the boy is.

Me being submissive is something he expects.

Does he get you to wear panties?

Back