The best thing about cuckolding

Encouraging her slutty behavior and fucking her ass and pussy. I would love to give her to a group of black men. First having her strip for them and finger her pussy. The whole time telling them all the nasty things that she is willing to do. Which is everything but *******. I would just watch and video.

Encouraging her slutty behavior and fucking her ass and pussy. I would love to give her to a group of black men. First having her strip for them and finger her pussy. The whole time telling them all the nasty things that she is willing to do. Which is everything but *******. I would just watch and video.

Have all of them cum inside her too?

ASSGraspes.jpg

Bareback and in charge of her. Have her do it all. Swallow cum, eat ass, DP, ass to mouth, and ******* pee. She cums hard while I fuck her and make her tell me how much she would like to do these things. She says it in this innocent little girls voice and squirts all over my cock. She is riding cowgirl with nipple clamps on her tits. She soaks the sheets.

Bareback and in charge of her. Have her do it all. Swallow cum, eat ass, DP, ass to mouth, and ******* pee. She cums hard while I fuck her and make her tell me how much she would like to do these things. She says it in this innocent little girls voice and squirts all over my cock. She is riding cowgirl with nipple clamps on her tits. She soaks the sheets.

That's hot . . . you planned it out yet?

After years of trying, I do not think that she will go all the way. I really have no complaints. I have watched her suck black cock, white cock, and eaten several of her girl friends pussies and asses. She has let me fuck them while she does it. In fact she ate my exwife out while I fucked my exwifes ass. Then took my cock in her mouth and made me cum. Pretty sexy and pretty nasty.

After years of trying, I do not think that she will go all the way. I really have no complaints. I have watched her suck black cock, white cock, and eaten several of her girl friends pussies and asses. She has let me fuck them while she does it. In fact she ate my exwife out while I fucked my exwifes ass. Then took my cock in her mouth and made me cum. Pretty sexy and pretty nasty.

Maybe you should try another more subtle means of getting her seduced.

Today was just like any other sunday.As is usual for every sundays got up a bit late,wife was still sleeping at side.
I made tea and woke her up,gently moving my hand on her head,caressing her hairs n kissed her forehead n closed eyes,darling get up i made tea for u.she stirred and got up,put her pillows on her back n sat,moving the blankets to one side she made a place for me to sit at her feet. i handed her a cup of tea n taking my cup sat at her feet.sipping tea she raised her legs so that she can touch my face,i bend my head a bit so that she can touch my forehead n she slowly brought her feet down to my lips so tht i could kiss her feet and then rested it at my chest.did it few times more,does gives her tremendous power to know that shes in power.
later cooked meat curry n rice,both had lunch together and went for a late afternoon nap.
was woken up by her naked n wet body on mines,she had had a bath and came out naked n wet,darling i m going out to fuck and will be late but will have dinner together.
she patted herself dry with a towel,put on some perfume,make up,and wore a nice sheer black tong and a black bra,asking me how it looks? i said very sexy darling.
thn she wore her skin tight black jeans and a body hugging full sleeve blk tee with shimmers,her black shimmering sandals n handbag complimented her dress.she came hugged me and said bye.
after about 20 mints she called...she was still in the cab on her way,she said shes going to meet a white swiss guy and shes very positive and expect to come home nicely fucked.
i am at home waiting for her to come imagining what she meant by getting nicely fucked.

You never have to worry about your wife really cheating on you.

It's a huge relief. It's like the weight of the world is lifted off your shoulders.

so long as a husband knows and approves, it's not cheating, so that's probably a reasonable thing to say.

Best thing bout cuckolding is when all participants are equally happy and fine the pure enjoyment of it ,when a hubby goes home to an happy wife ,that has just stepped out of her comfort zone and she was the main focus for once..Seeing a woman lay exhausted on a bed in pleasure ..when she dont have to worry about holding back .. a hubby that can watch his wife and have no worries .a hubby that feels like everything he done was worth the effort .. and overall when they get home and its a few weeks or months later and the wife looks at the hubby and says ..I want Trae again..and the hubby is thinking the same thing....

4090653404_a64e9bfe47_o.jpg well....the best thing about cockolding for me it's that you're sharing who's your wife,mom of your *******...after did it she'll sleep with you,live with you do anything with you...and both we'll remember that amazing great experience....doing it with one guy is amazing...could you guys imagine doing it with more than one??I really wish to be able on handling my jealousy and on feeling comfortable sharing her with 4 guys at least...and try for the first time on watching only while they are fucking her...

This is actually one of the reasons I suggested my ex-wife be with someone else. I knew she wasn't satisfied by me and my tiny cock and I could see her wanting to find someone for some sexual satisfaction. I thought it'd be best to just have it right out in front of us and lo and behold, I ended up loving watching her with others.

Best thing bout cuckolding is when all participants are equally happy and fine the pure enjoyment of it ,when a hubby goes home to an happy wife ,that has just stepped out of her comfort zone and she was the main focus for once..Seeing a woman lay exhausted on a bed in pleasure ..when she dont have to worry about holding back .. a hubby that can watch his wife and have no worries .a hubby that feels like everything he done was worth the effort .. and overall when they get home and its a few weeks or months later and the wife looks at the hubby and says ..I want Trae again..and the hubby is thinking the same thing....

I like your message. It sounds like you've both found great joy doing this, but also that you have a nice balance and control, coupled with a sharing approach to it all that keeps things in a healthy, proper perspective. I'm sure these things vary, but when the timing of things has him getting just as horny for your meatings as YOU ARE, you've probably found the sweetest of sweet spots. I don't really know, but it seems like it would be crucial to the well-being of a relationship to find an agreeable rhythm like that that just somehow fits. You're putting each other first.......well, except for those amazing moments when you're not. But you're together in wanting that too.

Last edited:
When Pam got her first BBC, it had nothing to do with cuckolding, intimidation, humiliation or any of those things that we read about. In fact it was almost a year after Pam got laid by my old university friend, Edwin, that we even thought much about the word "cuckold" or cuckolding. The cuckold thing entered our vocabulary after I had been doing some browsing on the net and came across sites relevant to cuckolding. That, in fact, is how we ended up on this site. While it was a long time fantasy of mine to watch a black cock pound a white pussy, a fantasy I must admit which was often shared with my wife when we were making out, I never at any point in time thought it would be something I would actually witness! Needless to say that the pussy being pounded that I would see would be my wife's pussy! That was, is, and will always be, a mind-busting event!

We had NEVER planned it! It was simply a matter of being in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy! I had graduated from university some ten years previously. While at university I shared a dorm with a black guy for our last three years there. After graduation he took a position with a company in Europe, so we quickly lost contact with each other. Three years ago this past March, Pam and I took a weeks vacation and combined it with a convention I had to attend. As fate would have it, that's where Edwin and I surprisingly met again! I introduced him to Pam and I immediately knew she was taken by him, a fact she confirmed after Edwin excused himself and went to the bar to get all three of us fresh drinks. Later that night back in our suite,Pam and I were making out. Perhaps because of a ******* or two too many, during sex I, not unusual I assure you, asked Pam if she'd like to try a Big Black One while we were there! When she replied with just one word "Edwin!", I instantly blew my load. While she had said that, I afterwards thought that the possibility of it happening, on a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the happening, I put it factually happening at a scale of minus 10. A few other interesting facts I should mention here. When Pam mentioned Edwin's name, I told Pam that she better remember that Edwin and I had shared the same dorm for three years and I knew how well endowed he was, that he had the biggest baddest black cock I had ever seen. I also mentioned that I didn't think she could ever take it! I won't call that a mistake, I will say however, her interest in Edwin increased exponentially.

In closing, after a night out together and much club hopping, maybe a few drinks too many, the three of us ended up back at our hotel suite. Oh! Did I mention that Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam's swollen hot wet horny white pussy? My fantasy was no longer a fantasy! It was now a "reality!" And it was my wife that bought it to a reality!

P.S. For the curious Edwin did her bareback! Pam simply hates rubbers!

Back