That moment when you meet a black man

tumblr_o87tybkMBw1uvwur8o1_1280.jpg
Show that fruit

Yes you did!!!!

For me the face is EXTREMELY important. I can't fuck a woman if I'm not attracted to her face. My brother says you're not fuckin' the face. You're fuckin' the hind parts. Yeah well, I can't get to them hind parts if I can't get past that face! I MUST like her face to be attracted to any woman. No exceptions!

Last edited:
MarkW is a great guy....a true master with white women......shes seeing him again this weekend......will be more pics and vids to post.......
I am drooling here now read thot comment on coming weekend
I agree with you entirely his session with MELISSA was one of best I have seen and being 70 years old I have seen a lot
watched a great one his morning wife with bull hubby filming ass slapping I think it was postd by jdam I

I am drooling here now read thot comment on coming weekend
I agree with you entirely his session with MELISSA was one of best I have seen and being 70 years old I have seen a lot
watched a great one his morning wife with bull hubby filming ass slapping I think it was postd by jdam I

Where can I see the session with this "Melissa"? I like the one where her massages Robin's white butt cheeks down, then mounts her while she lays face down.

Back