That moment when you meet a black man

Where can I see the session with this "Melissa"? I like the one where her massages Robin's white butt cheeks down, then mounts her while she lays face down.
look in his media on his profile read banners as mouse passes over till see one with Melissa on it
one clip in video stands out as she falls back onto bed and he tweaks her nipples
and in the longer version when he tells the dog that's barking to shut the fuck up is fucking hilarious

All great pics . bottom best .. we know the size of the cock that is fully inserted inside her . and wonderful look on her face as she gasps when he pushes it all the way in. I do hope he finally shot deep inside her so she could feel his cock pumping deep in her body, and her pussy filled with his seed

John, thank you for your comments on my prior posting. This bull has fucked my Slut on four occasions; each time he has cum deep in her welcoming pussy. On a couple of occasions, she has moaned "fill me, fill me" as he pumped his sperm in her. In fact, this man can satisfy my wife with his BBC more than any other man. Below is photo taken immediately after such a filling.

Fill me[1].JPG

Last edited:
This Russian sport should go viral in America among women! Or maybe the Olympics?

Only thing better is if lesbian kissing should be a sport as well too? :love: :love: :love: :love: ?โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€??โ€โคโ€?โ€?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I doubt the conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia are true, but this shows that Russia is clearly more advanced in ways that America is not. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

now i get why hes so in luv wif Russia!

Too bad @dumblonde, if not you then maybe another American woman can pick up that torch with enough fire in her belly, or would it be in her hands slapping other women's asses? :unsure: :love: And there should be a mandatory lez component to that competition too. :love::love::love::love::love:๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ

I'd hope there would be some American women out there that would put Russia's women in their place and out lez them too. USA! USA! USA! USA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ SIGH! :unsure:

Back