who else love to see Black men cum

I got text messages from my girl she will be arriving on Jan 30 she told me she will be black cock pregnant on arrival . I told her I will have to fuck her black cock pregnant pussy and cum inside her to
I like to do the reverse. I get my white husband to come and fuck his sexy wife. This is very rare. And I lie naked and I’ve got my bull to arrive and watch in background as im a bitch. Ssying harder deeper make ur wife cum etc. And he will cum inside me. Which is forbidden. I push him off as he sees a huge black raging bull mount his wife. I hiss to him to pump his huge potent black bull semen in me. And they both hear me tell him I want his superior potent powerful dominant black sperm to conquer and destroy every single of the white inferior beta males sperm and take his wife as ur woman. And I am the most aroused of all when I’ve done that a few times.

I like to do the reverse. I get my white husband to come and fuck his sexy wife. This is very rare. And I lie naked and I’ve got my bull to arrive and watch in background as im a bitch. Ssying harder deeper make ur wife cum etc. And he will cum inside me. Which is forbidden. I push him off as he sees a huge black raging bull mount his wife. I hiss to him to pump his huge potent black bull semen in me. And they both hear me tell him I want his superior potent powerful dominant black sperm to conquer and destroy every single of the white inferior beta males sperm and take his wife as ur woman. And I am the most aroused of all when I’ve done that a few times.
Would luv to hear that from my wife but I don't even try to fuck her anymore want her to only get potent black seed.

Would luv to hear that from my wife but I don't even try to fuck her anymore want her to only get potent black seed.
Me too. But on rare occasion I’ll do this. Just for my black bull to see what a butch I am to the white beta. And get him so wild thst he will throw my cuckold off if I don’t and get his black man’s victory right infront of the white beta.

For me the reality of being a cuck is to masturbate watching my white whore wife being a total whore taking black cock and cum where our black bull requires his seed to be deposited

Last edited:
Hi there who else enjoy it to see how a black man enjoy himself and cum deep inside a white Wife / GF female.
I absolute love that to see that moment when black men fuck and then enjoy to cum deep inside her.
claim her. fill her up.
when you have links to clips please share that beautifull moments here.
Pm me for my Latina wifey

Attachments

• whos-down-v0-6u3wzc0jva4c1.jpeg
    whos-down-v0-6u3wzc0jva4c1.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 22
  • nbovfubg8ifc1.jpeg
    nbovfubg8ifc1.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 22
Hi there who else enjoy it to see how a black man enjoy himself and cum deep inside a white Wife / GF female.
I absolute love that to see that moment when black men fuck and then enjoy to cum deep inside her.
claim her. fill her up.
when you have links to clips please share that beautifull moments here.
Lmk what you think about my Latina wife's pussy

Attachments

• whos-down-v0-6u3wzc0jva4c1.jpeg
    whos-down-v0-6u3wzc0jva4c1.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 20
  • xkut1xzw8ifc1.jpeg
    xkut1xzw8ifc1.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 12
  • nbovfubg8ifc1.jpeg
    nbovfubg8ifc1.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16
Back