Thank you to the Admin

The Admins on this site are the BEST! They are constantly striving to bring everyone here a fantastic experience, and they work very hard to do so. It’s not an easy thing and they should be applauded. Thank you again to the Admins. We love all of you!

We should have an "Admin Appreciation Day" on B2W. You know, a day where nobody does any dumb $#!* and our truly awesome administrators and staff members are rewarded with a day of peace and quiet. :)

Of course, they don't actually stop cutting down the rain forests on Earth Day... :(

You are on point.Hotwifing & cuckolding are completely different things.I could never be turned on by or a part of my husband wearing a dick cage or eating cum out of me or anything like that nor would he want to.To me that is bizzare but Ive come to accept that it is a real fetish.I love having the freedom to have a bull for pleasure but not at all into the whole cuckold thing.

You are also so on point! To each his own. We do not judge others, and thanks in general for this section.

Kudos... To the Admins... You are doing wonderful with the forum... We to have to keep in mind that we must help them out. Report fake people are guys pretending to be their wife or gf. I have seen this far to much on sites just like this.

Agreed, B2W is one of the few lifestyle sites that is a good balance of "entertainment" (pics, videos, etc) and real people meeting and sharing a common interest, the latter which is the greater value of course :)

Thanks for the "hotwife" sub-forum. There are a lot of couples that will find this a great place to meet new friends!

Back