Taking massive black breeding bull cock past cervix letting them dump into womb ?

The jury is still out on this question. My wife and I have learned the average length of a vagina is 4" to 6" in length. Doctors have advised that no woman should allow a guy with a long cock to try to penetrate the cervix. However, we have also learned that the cervix in a typical woman, who has experience, can soften and allow a cock into the womb. The average length of the cocks that have entered my wife is approx. 9". She is sure that some of the cocks have gotten up against her cervix or even into her womb. She claims that a promiscuous, multi-orgasmic woman like her knows how far she has been penetrated. We are not doctors, so we recommend that each woman consult her own ob/gyn.

The jury is still out on this question. My wife and I have learned the average length of a vagina is 4" to 6" in length. Doctors have advised that no woman should allow a guy with a long cock to try to penetrate the cervix. However, we have also learned that the cervix in a typical woman, who has experience, can soften and allow a cock into the womb. The average length of the cocks that have entered my wife is approx. 9". She is sure that some of the cocks have gotten up against her cervix or even into her womb. She claims that a promiscuous, multi-orgasmic woman like her knows how far she has been penetrated. We are not doctors, so we recommend that each woman consult her own ob/gyn.
Love your insight and personal experience. I trust your very well experienced wife ! I hope more women contribute to this

The penis doesn’t go into the womb but into the posterior fornix. When a women is turned on, the cervix lifts snd allows the penis to enter a woman’s most sensitive areas that provide extreme orgasms.
This is the correct answer. From personal experience, this is a very major reason I need a much larger (girth is VERY nice too) in length lover, so I can enjoy sex that is mind-blowingly better than with hubby.

A key point is, “when rurned on properly”, than BIG is better. I need to be craving it, begging for it, for a really big man to feel great (no pain) and to continually cum.

Huge alone, without a very strong sexually attraction, is not better.

Having a great sexual chemistry, all the 1-1 time needed (overnight), with a very very well endowed, beautifully built black man is beyond description for me. This is when I am also at my very best (slutty, sub, no limits, all out).

I have been told multiple times by a choice few white women they definitely learned to take bbc that deep and loads into womb and cervix directly! True !?
If big enough a man can push against top, it is very different feeling as you can feel him going deeper and deeper inside of you

This is the correct answer. From personal experience, this is a very major reason I need a much larger (girth is VERY nice too) in length lover, so I can enjoy sex that is mind-blowingly better than with hubby.

A key point is, “when rurned on properly”, than BIG is better. I need to be craving it, begging for it, for a really big man to feel great (no pain) and to continually cum.

Huge alone, without a very strong sexually attraction, is not better.

Having a great sexual chemistry, all the 1-1 time needed (overnight), with a very very well endowed, beautifully built black man is beyond description for me. This is when I am also at my very best (slutty, sub, no limits, all out).

you are right - all the desire stuff must be there to fully enjoy a big dick - or it’s like being a punching bag for a boxer.

I have been told multiple times by a choice few white women they definitely learned to take bbc that deep and loads into womb and cervix directly! True !?
Have you ever tried to push a size 14 double wide foot into a size 6 narrow shoe?
Have you ever seen a cervix in a woman's vagina? Once you do, you'll understand that first sentence.
God, I certainly HOPE you're younger than 12.
Every time I see this question asked, and its been asked at least a half dozen times, I imagine what that person looks like. I finally came up with what I think they look like.

The year my wife would be 35 she decided she was going to have her IUD removed and have a black baby. She did not tell me or ask me and she already knew who she wanted to be the *******. We had 2 ******* at the time 13/11. She had been seeing the black guy she picked but they had never fucked, just heavy petting/oral sex. Again I knew nothing about her seeing the guy either. Now it was 18 years later when she finally told me the whole truth(I think) Anyway she said the the first time after her IUD was removed she got pregnant. She said she knew exactly when it happened. She said he was way deeper in her when he said he was getting ready to cum. She said he pulled back 3 or 4 inches purposely tried to line up with her cervix.she said she could feel his cum going straight into her womb. She said somehow he had got lined up perfectly and filled her up. It was really amazing listening to her she talk about how different that one time was.

Back