Massive respect for the bull's!

wannabe cuck

Male
From
UK
We have been in the cuckold lifestyle for almost 6 years now and Becky has had the same regular bull for about 4 years, they mostly play alone now whilst I wait at home or I'm at work.
However I got invited to watch them together a couple of weeks ago and wow I was totally amazed by how Beckys bull still fucks her, its like he was fucking her for the 1st time and the way Becky was screaming was also very much like her 1st time.
Becky still turns into a totally submissive slut for him.
I thought that they would have calmed down and got bored of each other by now, but I was so wrong.
I'm not sure if her bull just loves the fact that he's fucking a white wife or if black guy's are just like this all the time in the bedroom regardless ?
Over the past 4 years Beckys bull and Becky have helped me adjust to being a complete cuck husband and I fully accept my role in our marriage to the point that I'm proud to have a black guy taking care of my wife.
I think the only jealously or issue I have is knowing deep down inside myself is that Becky must have love for him after all this time.

We have been in the cuckold lifestyle for almost 6 years now and Becky has had the same regular bull for about 4 years, they mostly play alone now whilst I wait at home or I'm at work.
However I got invited to watch them together a couple of weeks ago and wow I was totally amazed by how Beckys bull still fucks her, its like he was fucking her for the 1st time and the way Becky was screaming was also very much like her 1st time.
Becky still turns into a totally submissive slut for him.
I thought that they would have calmed down and got bored of each other by now, but I was so wrong.
I'm not sure if her bull just loves the fact that he's fucking a white wife or if black guy's are just like this all the time in the bedroom regardless ?
Over the past 4 years Beckys bull and Becky have helped me adjust to being a complete cuck husband and I fully accept my role in our marriage to the point that I'm proud to have a black guy taking care of my wife.
I think the only jealously or issue I have is knowing deep down inside myself is that Becky must have love for him after all this time.
it is deviniti that you have to have a lot of respect for black bulls because they are able to make women happy with their great cocks

Just admitting and proudly that another came into the marriage you use to only share with your wife and helped with her to guide you to a passive and supportive role in your marriage, is proof of the good work they done

She might but why would that itself be a problem? Really think about that

Back