Taking it to the next level

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by mikej669, Jan 20, 2016.

1. mikej669

mikej669 Member

Thailand
    If you've read my other posts, you would know that my wife has already had her first black cock, and we had a failed attempt at her getting a second one.
    Recently, she started talking to a mixed guy from the states. Turns out he is exactly what she had always fantasized about. Bigger and Taller than me, apparently looks like a model, and talks to her just how she likes it. They met yesterday just to confirm that they were real people. After meeting him, she was so worked up all night, that they agreed to meet today after work. We had crazy sex and she sucked me off like mad, but I didn't let her cum.

She just texted me to say she's arrived...

I am wondering how this one will turn out. Me not being there is definitely a step further than last time, and I must say I am feeling all sorts of crazy emotions - anxiety, jealousy, regret, excitement, hornyness (fuck is that even a word?).
    What if this guy turns out to actually have a bigger cock then mine, and/or is a better fuck than I am? Should I feel bad about this? I don't.
    Anyone else care to comment or share their first solo experience? I will update with more details to follow!

Tiruh811 and donna4blackuse like this.
  2. mikej669

mikej669 Member

Thailand
    Just an update. She's on her way home and said yes they did it and yes that it as good and that's all she'll say for now. more to follow

donna4blackuse likes this.
  3. mikej669

mikej669 Member

Thailand
    So here's what she said happened:
    She got to his place and they chilled for a bit and flirted. Then he came up behind her and started kissing her neck and ears. They made out for a while and moved to the bedroom where they continued. Then he pulled her shirt and bra off and went to work sucking and playing with her tits (which she has amazing tits by the way and LOVES having them sucked on and played with). He laid her on his bed and and pulled off her pants and thong, then got on top of her and started making out with here again before sucking on her tits while fingering her.
    She stopped him and made him stand at the edge of the bed and pulled his cock out of his boxers. She was excited because she said she finally found a cock as big as mine. She went to work sucking and licking it, while squeezing his balls she said. She said she loved the taste of his precum, but her favourite part was that she said she could feel him growing even bigger in her mouth and in fact he is bigger than me. She said she put his hands on the back of her head and let him fuck her mouth. She even deep throated him and let him fuck her throat which she has never done with me. She said it was further down than ever before and she loved it.
    Then he pushed her back on the bed and put a condom on (not what she wanted but first time safety). He spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy with his cock up and down before putting it in. I guess he was afraid to hurt her at first so he just put part of it in, but she pulled him in as deep as he could get. She said it was amazing feeling something that deep and thick. I push against her cervix when we fuck, but she said he felt like he was going to come out her mouth he was so deep! He fucked her rough for a while all on her back with her legs spread wide like a good asian slutwife. He came deep in her and collapsed on top as they laid together for a while. They showered together and had a bit more fun but she won't say what.
    When she got home I loved seeing her pussy look all red and swollen. She was still wet too just from the thought of him! When I fucked her she felt stretched. If you have never felt your wife's stretched pussy, you don't know what you're missing. I hope she fucks him again and again.

pdbvang likes this.