From husband to full time cuckold in a few years true story

We are a couple that have been together for some 20 years and it all started around 4 or 5 years ago . We have always used toys in our sex life as I only have a very small cock only 4 inch . And for some reason all her dildos are 8 inch plus and all black and she only will let me use black ones on her . I didn’t think much about it in the past as she said she loved how the black looked against her white skin. I was very good with my tongue and I would work on her for hours it’s such a massive turn on for me to worship her in this way . One day when I was in between her legs she suddenly suggested that she would love to try a real large black cock . She went on to tell me she had been chatting to a man on a site called fabswingers and there’s a meeting at a club called No3 in Chorley Lancashire . I was a bit surprised what she was saying but very excited at the same time as we had never done anything like this before . After a few days she talked me into going to the club and she said that she wouldn’t do anything I’m not happy with . I have never seen her as excited as this in our hole marriage her pussy was dripping before we had set off to the club . She had been getting ready most of the day and when she was ready to go I couldn’t believe how she looked WOW she looked fantastic very sexy with a short leather skirt and nee boots and sexy top I had never seen her dress like this before . She would never dress so sexy for me if we was going out on the town or even stopping in . I can honestly say I have never seen her so excited as we drove to the club which took us around a hour . Once outside the club she checked her makeup and we went inside paid in and went to the bar . The club as half full of black men and only a few white woman and a few white men like me and it was then when she told me it’s a BMFC night . I said what that and she said black man’s fan club night I realised now why she was so excited . As I was talking a large man over 6 foot came over to the wife and just took hold of her and gave her a massive kiss I was so taken back and couldn’t understand what was happening . But then realised this was the man she had been talking to on fab we had a few drinks and she didn’t stop talking to him as if I wasn’t there. She said I’m just going for a few minutes with Joe you just stay here and have a few more drinks I said ok . I think by the time she came back I had around 4 pints and was feeling a bit lonely but she took my arm and gave me a big kiss she had a different look on her face but I liked it . She took my arm and lead me to a room where they was a bed in the middle she laid down and told me to lick her pussy . As I got between her legs you could see it had been fucked and was glistening in the light . As I started to lick I was overwhelmed with sexual energy and just did the best job I could I did know and totally understand that she had her friends cum in her but I didn’t care I just lapped at her pussy . That’s when I became her cuckold and I was so happy I came harder than I have ever done before and that was by only licking her pussy. I will tell you more later ok and thank you for reading this please let me know what you think .

Has all the makings for a real hit, not to mention an inspiration for others to follow.
If you don't mind, how did your wife first come to be drawn to using those black
dildos you mentioned? Did she ever sugggest she'd seen or read about women
being more satisfied by a black guy, or perhaps knew a friend who had tried it?

Has all the makings for a real hit, not to mention an inspiration for others to follow.
If you don't mind, how did your wife first come to be drawn to using those black
dildos you mentioned? Did she ever sugggest she'd seen or read about women
being more satisfied by a black guy, or perhaps knew a friend who had tried it?
She found it more exciting if we used black dildos and always liked them to be big always over 8 inch

We are a couple that have been together for some 20 years and it all started around 4 or 5 years ago . We have always used toys in our sex life as I only have a very small cock only 4 inch . And for some reason all her dildos are 8 inch plus and all black and she only will let me use black ones on her . I didn’t think much about it in the past as she said she loved how the black looked against her white skin. I was very good with my tongue and I would work on her for hours it’s such a massive turn on for me to worship her in this way . One day when I was in between her legs she suddenly suggested that she would love to try a real large black cock . She went on to tell me she had been chatting to a man on a site called fabswingers and there’s a meeting at a club called No3 in Chorley Lancashire . I was a bit surprised what she was saying but very excited at the same time as we had never done anything like this before . After a few days she talked me into going to the club and she said that she wouldn’t do anything I’m not happy with . I have never seen her as excited as this in our hole marriage her pussy was dripping before we had set off to the club . She had been getting ready most of the day and when she was ready to go I couldn’t believe how she looked WOW she looked fantastic very sexy with a short leather skirt and nee boots and sexy top I had never seen her dress like this before . She would never dress so sexy for me if we was going out on the town or even stopping in . I can honestly say I have never seen her so excited as we drove to the club which took us around a hour . Once outside the club she checked her makeup and we went inside paid in and went to the bar . The club as half full of black men and only a few white woman and a few white men like me and it was then when she told me it’s a BMFC night . I said what that and she said black man’s fan club night I realised now why she was so excited . As I was talking a large man over 6 foot came over to the wife and just took hold of her and gave her a massive kiss I was so taken back and couldn’t understand what was happening . But then realised this was the man she had been talking to on fab we had a few drinks and she didn’t stop talking to him as if I wasn’t there. She said I’m just going for a few minutes with Joe you just stay here and have a few more drinks I said ok . I think by the time she came back I had around 4 pints and was feeling a bit lonely but she took my arm and gave me a big kiss she had a different look on her face but I liked it . She took my arm and lead me to a room where they was a bed in the middle she laid down and told me to lick her pussy . As I got between her legs you could see it had been fucked and was glistening in the light . As I started to lick I was overwhelmed with sexual energy and just did the best job I could I did know and totally understand that she had her friends cum in her but I didn’t care I just lapped at her pussy . That’s when I became her cuckold and I was so happy I came harder than I have ever done before and that was by only licking her pussy. I will tell you more later ok and thank you for reading this please let me know what you think .
good story, very hot. I loved reading

When that man kissed her with such authority-you did not dare dispute it. That is hot!

Back