TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
I'm afraid to advance: Never. Just think about this: What did he do that any of his predecessors didn't? Extortion, called it someone that chat with the Ukrainian comedian. Is it not extortion when Bush or Obama imposed sanctions to Venezuela before Maduro's mistakes? Did the impose sanction on China for the lack of human rights and free elections? Is it not extortion and bribe to pressure on Afghan and Pakistani governments to reveal the whereabouts of archi-terrorist Bin-Laden? Why wasn't Bush impeached for letting the Bin-Laden family fly away after 9/11? Isn't that collusion?
And btw, did I miss something or is Biden the official Dem presidential candidate? Or just a normal human being like his *******?
Don't take me wrong. We are about to be ruled by Brian Griffin for another 5yrs here in the UK. And he's far worse than Trump. I WISH he were Trump.
The other day I was watching an interview between Frost and Nixon. And a speech by Reagan. Gosh, those were examples of high level rhetoric with no papers to read from, and what a language! And Democrats - well they were always better educated. Where are the world leaders now?

I suspect only the democrats really want Trump removed.

The Republicans of course do not want that.

The right-leaning voters (eg Libertarians) probably agree that Trump may be dislikeable but he hasn't committed any crimes.

The left leaning voters (Green party types like me) are more scared of true religious nuts like Pence than of greedy conmen like Trump, so even if Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, I would still not want Trump removed and Pence put in his place.

(Unless it is Pence who was the one that got shot, in which case Pelosi would be President, and that's quite ok with me and probably most Green party types. But if it was Pelosi that was shot by Trump, I would not want Trump impeached because that would make Pence president and Grassley next to succeed. The police can always arrest Trump the day he leaves office.)

Lol greedy conmen? You mean like the democratic politicians wanting tons of money in taxes in blue states that are disasters? Ever been to California? It's disgusting. Dirty, *******, streets are broken down and need to be repaired, homeless everywhere, crime all over, the government is terrible. But the state taxes are so high. Wonder where all my tax money is going? The only corrupt con men are big government radical left wing politicians hungry to take away your freedom and ******* capitalism. It's so damn sad much of the country does not see how much good this President has done. Mostly because you're uneducated and have been misled by media and politicians telling you the same lies. You don't have the right information. You're not educated on gun issues, Healthcare, etc, otherwise your stance would be very different. So you just listen to what you hear from people who you think are experts. I bet lots of people here want more gun control. For what? You think that's going to do anything? All the data says otherwise. In every single way. Tell me I'm wrong. The states with the most stringent gun control have the most gun violence. Countries with total gun bans still have gun crimes. Mass shootings make up less than 500 deaths per year. Yet liberals push this agenda because it's EASY TO FOOL UNIFORMED MASSES

Lol greedy conmen? You mean like the democratic politicians wanting tons of money in taxes in blue states that are disasters? Ever been to California? It's disgusting. Dirty, *******, streets are broken down and need to be repaired, homeless everywhere, crime all over, the government is terrible. But the state taxes are so high. Wonder where all my tax money is going? The only corrupt con men are big government radical left wing politicians hungry to take away your freedom and ******* capitalism. It's so damn sad much of the country does not see how much good this President has done. Mostly because you're uneducated and have been misled by media and politicians telling you the same lies. You don't have the right information. You're not educated on gun issues, Healthcare, etc, otherwise your stance would be very different. So you just listen to what you hear from people who you think are experts. I bet lots of people here want more gun control. For what? You think that's going to do anything? All the data says otherwise. In every single way. Tell me I'm wrong. The states with the most stringent gun control have the most gun violence. Countries with total gun bans still have gun crimes. Mass shootings make up less than 500 deaths per year. Yet liberals push this agenda because it's EASY TO FOOL UNIFORMED MASSES
Oh the irony of your post.

California is indeed in a mess. And overtaxed. And I don't understand why the liberals who control that state still want more immigrants and to turn everything into a sanctuary city/ zone for illegals.

But gun violence does increase in the absence of gun control. The states with the highest availability of guns also have the highest incidence of gun fatalities.

See this https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/08/16/what-the-data-says-about-gun-deaths-in-the-u-s/

You actually couldn't be more wrong. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country, and it has the second highest ******* rate by guns in the country. The answer isn't gun control laws, it's cracking down hard on gangs and heavily policing neighborhoods that are notorious for gun violence.

The study she cited is massively flawed and biased. I've seen it before. It's all sorts of wrong. Like the 5th time I've seen it. Anyone who pushes gun control in the United States is fucking moron that literally cannot think (and who doesn't understand the purpose of the second amendment at all - it is literally there to keep us armed against the government at all costs)

The framers realized how insidious government is - lefties worship government and want it to control every aspect of our lives. Thank God for the framers.

You actually couldn't be more wrong. Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country, and it has the second highest ******* rate by guns in the country. The answer isn't gun control laws, it's cracking down hard on gangs and heavily policing neighborhoods that are notorious for gun violence.
Wash, DC was the “******* capital of the world” at a time it banned guns.

Pro-Impeachment Protests Planned in US Cities on Eve of ...
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/pro-impeachment-protests-planned-in-us-cities-on...
Pro-Impeachment Protests Planned in US Cities on Eve of Historic House Vote Published 10 mins ago. Published 10 mins ago. Vicki Miller is helping to organize one of more than 600 protests planned ...

Pro-Impeachment Protests Planned in US Cities on Eve of ...
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/ebxirl/...
Pro-Impeachment Protests Planned in US Cities on Eve of Historic House Vote – Tuesday's nationwide rallies, called "No One Is Above the Law," are organized by the activist group Move On in alliance with other progressive groups

Protesters Rally in Dozens of Cities to Call for Trump's ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/protesters-rally-dozens-cities-call...
Protesters Rally in Dozens of Cities to Call for Trump's Impeachment. In New York City, protesters gathered outside a Trump hotel, where the now-familiar scene of dueling protests erupted in a shouting match, according to an Associated Press reporter. In Philadelphia, there wasn't a …

It's probably not to late to get down......do something instead of just insult and join

You can say anything you like. It will make as much difference as the impeachment. It will die in the Senate, and Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
I am looking forward to the senators that have publicly stated that they are not impartial, then take an oath before god that they will be impartial. It will perfectly display how corrupt the entire GOP is.

Oddly, Trump blocked all of the "fact witnesses" that could have possibly exonerated him. I wonder why. And the GOP is corrupt, generally. Just look to the impending lying to take an oath of impartiality.

He blocked them legally, using executive privilege, because Schiff wouldn't consent to ANY of the witnesses the Republicans wanted to call. Chicken and egg scenario.
I think you leftists forget about executive privilege when your leaders aren't in office, but you certainly remember it when they are in office.
Try doing some homework on what the Constitution allows.
Why don't you show me where it talks about executive privilege in the constitution. But I never suggested he couldn't. I just think it is odd that Trump didn't want to be exonerated.

Back