TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
impeached any faster than Obama was

and as much as the right would like to blame the worlds problems on him.... and the fact that the party of no did everything they could to stop or impede him from doing much..... he still got things back on track..... and I'm sure that it just pisses the right off to no end... that Obama was squeaky clean!

the only thing they can cry about is it took him so long to fix the economy..... and yet... he wanted infrastructure repair... they said no money... he wanted to step in on Syria... congress said no.... the party of no did everything they could to screw him and he still did a good job.... things could have been a lot better had the party of no stepped up to the plate and helped.... but it was their soul goal to make him look bad..... they even failed at that!

Last edited:
think the heat in the Trump kitchen will get so hot he'll simply resign ... as long as he's not in the oval office, I could care less if he went out due to syphilis or hemorrhoids

well Pence is just as bad.... kind of a "shifty fuck"...and a little smarter than Trump.... but at least he does have morale's!

Trump is just a "commie" pervert out to line his pockets and those of his friends.... just like he used Russia and WikiLeaks to get into office... he could care less about the country.... he has to please his base until he gets all the tax cuts/breaks and money he can before he leaves or gets impeached
willing to do anything... fuck anyone.... to get what he wants

Last edited:
well Pence is just as bad.... kind of a "shifty fuck"...and a little smarter than Trump.... but at least he does have morale's!
Sooooooo, if you had the choice among Trump, VP Pence, or Hse Spkr Ryan, you'd chooooooose ...... ________?

I'll go with Pence, myself ... less dangerous than having Ryan in the White House.

Trump will not be impeached any faster than Obama was.....not gonna happen and people need to get over it. Jesus Trump won the election...a lot of people may not like it but he did. Deal with it. If he isnt popular he will get voted out in 4 years

By then the US will be either broken or turning in on its self . Personaly I don't have to get over him as President.. It delivers the daily laughs. Also its up to you Americans to actaully develope the backbone to make the US great again....Something trumps supporters are failing at big time.

Wonder if you can enlighten things more as to how this progressed?
Preliminary Impeachment Papers Filed Against Donald Trump
Donald-Trumps-Titties-In-Detroit-Is-Now-A-House-Music-Hit-715x406.jpg

The people frustrated with this Trump Administration might be getting what they want, as a top Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee has filed an “Articles of Inquiry” into the president. For those unaware of what that means, this is the first step in the process of attempting to impeach a federal official.

Yes, someone, namely Congressman Jerrold Nadler, (D-NY), is attempting to impeach Donald Trump.

Cue the Honey Drippers song.

The last time that this move was taken was notoriously in 1995 when the Republicans successfully brought two charges on then-president Bill Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice pegged to a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Paula Jones. While Clinton was later acquitted of these charges by the Senate, it may be hard to argue the same for Drumpf after all the damage he has done in three weeks.

“Donald Trump has refused to step away from his business interests in any meaningful way,” Nadler said in a statement announcing the move. “His foreign entanglements are likely unconstitutional, he has repeated refused to disclose his financial assets, and he is clouded by the specter of Russian intervention in the election and his Administration.”

The Judiciary Committee must respond to the Articles of Inquiry within 14 legislative days, or Congressional workdays, according to Countable. If the committee doesn’t take up the matter within that time, then Congressman Nadler could bring up the matter directly on the floor of the House of Representatives.

What happened?

By then the US will be either broken or turning in on its self . Personaly I don't have to get over him as President.. It delivers the daily laughs. Also its up to you Americans to actaully develope the backbone to make the US great again....Something trumps supporters are failing at big time.

But the Obama supporters were great at it?

Trump is just a "commie" pervert out to line his pockets and those of his friends.... just like he used Russia and WikiLeaks to get into office... he could care less about the country.... he has to please his base until he gets all the tax cuts/breaks and money he can before he leaves or gets impeached
willing to do anything... fuck anyone.... to get what he wants

Funny i bet if Pence had a D beside his name you would love him.

and as much as the right would like to blame the worlds problems on him.... and the fact that the party of no did everything they could to stop or impede him from doing much..... he still got things back on track..... and I'm sure that it just pisses the right off to no end... that Obama was squeaky clean!

the only thing they can cry about is it took him so long to fix the economy..... and yet... he wanted infrastructure repair... they said no money... he wanted to step in on Syria... congress said no.... the party of no did everything they could to screw him and he still did a good job.... things could have been a lot better had the party of no stepped up to the plate and helped.... but it was their soul goal to make him look bad..... they even failed at that!
YEAH OKAY ... DEMOCRATS ARE COMMIES i think who want more government and less freedom ..but go ahead

weal???????

that's what happens when you have been mind fucked!
NO YOU ARE WHAT HAPPENS when you CANT THINK ON YOUR OWN ..YOU BELIEVE THE LYING CORRUPT MEDIA & GOVT thats been screwing US for years now @subhub174014 @DaphneD @MacNfries

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOTTOM LINE : Trump has taught us skin color dont matter ..Only colors that matter of RED WHITE AND BLUE ...Unlike Obama WHO ENCOURAGED blacks to hate white and hate cops ... encouraged women to hate & envy men ....etc ...etc.. give it up @DaphneD @MacNfries STOP BEING RACIST!
proxy.php

But the Obama supporters were great at it?

Alot better than now, so yes.

Snowflake bunny ...Stop addressing your irational rants at me.. I'm not interested in your racist mindless bullshit and fake facts. You are so triggered and reply so mind boggling stupidly I cannot take you or your fantasies serious.

Alot better than now, so yes.

Snowflake bunny ...Stop addressing your irational rants at me.. I'm not interested in your racist mindless bullshit and fake facts. You are so triggered and reply so mind boggling stupidly I cannot take you or your fantasies serious.
YOU'RE THE SNOWFLAKE who cant accept the election results and cry like an ******* for a trophy even tho you havent earned anything....NOT ME get it straight!

I warned you snowflake. Now if you're too damn stupid to leave me alone with your racist bs and fake news etc then....Enjoy the blocked button

what's really funny about all these Trump followers is.... don't they think it just a little strange that 75% of the country disagrees with their point of view.... you would have to think that deserves a second look at your position
but Like trump said one time... he could shoot someone and his supporters would still back him!

well back him all the way out of office!
funny the former ag ( sally yates) warned trump almost 3 weeks before the Flynn firing that flynn had talked sanctions to Russia.... and yet trump did nothing.... why is that?
because he already knew what was discussed!

and 5 or 6 of trumps top team members all had meetings with Russian officials.... and yet trump knew nothing .... just something else that makes you want to take another look

Last edited:
what's really funny about all these Trump followers is.... don't they think it just a little strange that 75% of the country disagrees with their point of view.... you would have to think that deserves a second look at your position
but Like trump said one time... he could shoot someone and his supporters would still back him!

well back him all the way out of office!
funny the former ag ( sally yates) warned trump almost 3 weeks before the Flynn firing that flynn had talked sanctions to Russia.... and yet trump did nothing.... why is that?
because he already knew what was discussed!

and 5 or 6 of trumps top team members all had meetings with Russian officials.... and yet trump knew nothing .... just something else that makes you want to take another look

If 75% disagreed Trump he would not habe won. There are roughly 200 million registered voters in the US. So you are suggesting that 150 million voters disagree with Trump. Oh wait you said 75% of the country...are you including non registerded voters and children. What us your definition of 75 % of the country.

If 75% disagreed Trump he would not habe won

check the stats!
52% of the country did not vote
24% voted for Hillary
the rest for trump
of those 52% who did not vote said ... voter apathy... but now most wish they had voted... well according to the polls anyway

go clean your AR alanm!...(joke)
read the article I posted... political thread?
about all these people NOW deciding to get involved!
and they seem to be doing a good job... look at the protests and all the things they have done and are doing... kind of interesting... although had most of them voted before would not be where they are now

although my wording was wrong.. it should have been less than 25% of people are for Trump

Last edited:
If 75% disagreed Trump he would not habe won.
...Alanm, keep in mind that practically everything that Trump accomplishes, is almost always due to some questionable dishonesty or scam he sets up. Just today he suggested that instead of 60% approval of Congress, that it should be changed to 51% (the majority) for everything Republicans want to do. He stays in lawsuits constantly ... has about a dozen lawsuits going on now. The man has been a proven liar over and over, and has absolutely no shred of integrity. Couldn't be honest in 3 marriages, couldn't be honest in his businesses, couldn't be honest about the lie regarding Obama's citizenship, couldn't be honest in paying or showing his taxes. He even thinks (but knows better) that he is totally responsible for the new SCOTUS. The man is a LIAR and a fake.
...Yes he won the electoral votes ... but did he do it honestly? Do you really think there was no collusions going on with outside parties to sham the election? He certainly didn't win the popular vote of the people ... lost that by 3 million votes. Had 100% of registered voters voted, he'd have lost by many millions and I doubt even having state governments rig and suppress voting, and the Russians & WikiLeaks messing with the voting would have done him any good.
...Trump has basically ONE thing going for him ... he's vulture capitalist and knows how to pick on the defenseless and little guys. When he's on even ground with whoever he deals with, he OFTEN loses ... look at what he's done thus far in fulfilling his promises. And it isn't the Democrats standing in his way ... its his OWN PARTY Republicans. So, go figure ... the guy's a first class asshole and won't last his full term.

Back