TAKE THE POLL: HOW LONG BEFORE TRUMP GETS IMPEACHED

How long will it be before Trump gets impeached:

• Before Finishing 1st year?

Votes: 54 25.6%
  • After 1st year?

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • After 2nd year in office?

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • After 3rd year and before he completes his full term?

Votes: 50 23.7%
  • I hate America, I don't believe in Justice and that Trump is guilty or should be Impeached.

Votes: 56 26.5%

• Total voters
Donald Trump impeachment probe resolution passed by Los Angeles council

major US city has passed a resolution calling on Congress to investigate if any of Donald Trump’s actions warrant impeachment.

Los Angeles Council member Bob Blumenfield spearheaded the move, which the council backed by 10 votes to zero.

It is alleged that Mr Trump may have breached the Foreign Emoluments Clause, which prohibits the president from accepting financial benefits including monetary payments and purchase of goods and services, from a foreign power.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-impeachment-probe-resolution-170020261.html

They are going to use trump to finish what they started....

I agree with that.... they know the truth... but right now.. they AND him are both getting what they want...I'm guessing he will at least double his wealth while in office

also that's why mcConnlell says no health care plan until After the midterms... he know they are going to lose votes on this as it is.... and he is just trying to cut the losses.... If the left should take back the senate... and put a serious dent in the house.... I think then you will see more serious talk about impeachment

I really thought graham was going to be serious about this investigation..... but after he and cruz and the jerk from Ariz had their private dinner with trump a week or so ago... all of a sudden they are all "buds".... today Graham pretty much followed Trumps twitter demands to a "T"

The powers that be. The 3 percent bankers. Are using trump to start a war. He is just a puppet.... Just as Obama. This is a chess game well played and drawn out. They are making this a race thing when it's not. Trump is just a distraction. He is a payed actor. Not calling the shots. I'd bet pence is calling the shots. And I can't forget the shady deals his *******-inlaw is doing behind the scenes.

They are hidding the truth in plain site. People need to be worried about what cern is up to. And Japan dumping radioactive waste into the Pacific, and the effects it's having on the weather. And Firmlabs do you really think people in Chicago are losing their minds?

And can't forget about the fake war they are about to start with Korea. So the Rothchilds can get their hands on the last central bank. And control all the currency. They had the nerve to make a movie about this with Seth Rogen

it would certainly look like the trump admin is going out of it's way to hide/intimidate/lie about what's going on?

Trump is going after Sally Yates before she starts her testimony on Flynn and the Russians

A key person in the events that led to the firing of President Donald Trump 's former national security advisor will testify publicly on Monday — and the president will certainly have his eye on it.

Former acting Attorney General Sally Yates will speak to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday afternoon in its hearing on alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election. She is almost certain to discuss former national security advisor Michael Flynn, whom Trump removed in February after it was revealed that he lied about the nature of his conversations with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States. Yates had warned the White House beforehand that Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general, could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail after he made the incorrect statements.

The Trump administration has faced questions about why it hired Flynn to the key post, particularly after it came to light that the Pentagon is investigating Flynn over whether he...
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-going-sally-yates-she-174748840.html

it would certainly seem that the Trump investigation just hit a wall!... one called Trump!
the investigation into trump is being run by.... TRUMP!... the questioning and the questions... all from trump... it should have been fairly obvious to everyone that Trump has known that Flynn was dealing with Russia.... and was pissed when he was ****** to cut him from his cabinet.... but nothing going in that direction.... but then again.... even if he didn't know about some of his cabinet... he had to know what Kushner was doing!

saw a thing last night that was done by someone that was doing an article on Trump several years ago.... and he was on a trump golf course with one of trumps *******'s
he questioned what bank the trump's were using to finance all the golf course's.... trumps' ******* said they don't use American banks.... after pursuing it further Trump's ******* said they have an open 100 million dollar loan from RUSSIA!
naturally trump is denying it now.... why isn't anyone following the money?
but I guess that goes back to his tax returns for one

sadly it looks like the investigation is tied to health care!
if they pass something to bad there will be major changes in the senate and in congress.... and until we get rid of the right that's doing a major cover-up... we won't get answers

every midterm there is a 12% change in parties going against the party in the white house.... but we need more than 12%

just way to much smoke for there not to be a fire!
this guy has broken about every rule there is involving corruption and money... and getting by with it... the money trail is ALWAYS they key.... look at his income since becoming pres.... best biz decision he has ever made.... and the Russian money...

with P u t I n quietly being the richest man on the planet.... and Trump heaping such praise on the man.....????

Last edited:
Comey's firing: Trump frustration finally boiled into action

WASHINGTON (AP) -- For weeks, President Donald Trump had been seething.

The swirling questions about possible contacts between his presidential campaign team and Russia just wouldn't stop, and he felt it was overshadowing his early achievements.

Who was to blame? In Trump's view, FBI Director James Comey.

Comey had allowed the bureau's investigation to play out in the press, the president told those close to him, and hadn't done enough to stop leaks about it.

Those simmering frustrations, described by people with knowledge of the president's conversations, culminated with Trump's surprise announcement late Tuesday that he was firing Comey. The people recounting the behind-the-scenes activity spoke only on condition of anonymity to disclose private discussions.

White House officials offered a somewhat different version Wednesday of how Trump came to fire Comey, casting his decision as one that reflected an "erosion of confidence" that had long been in the making.

"Frankly, he'd been considering letting Director Comey go since the day he was elected," said White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders. She also expressed the White House hope that the Russia investigation would wrap soon. "We'd love for that to be completed so that we can all move on."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/comeys-firing-trump-frustration-finally-223442361.html

Donald Trump hires lawyers to help defend him over Russia allegations
Ben Kentish,The Independent 15 hours ago

Donald Trump has hired a legal team to help defend him against allegations over his links with Russia, the White House has announced.
The US leader has asked the unnamed Washington law firm to send a letter to a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee making clear he has no connections to the Kremlin, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said.

The admission came after Senator Lindsey Graham, who ran against Mr Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, said he wanted to investigate whether the US leader had any commercial dealings with Moscow.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hires-lawyers-help-174358771.html

Senate intel panel subpoenas Michael Flynn documents

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate intelligence committee on Wednesday subpoenaed former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn for documents related to the panel's investigation into Russia's election meddling.

Sen. Richard Burr, the Republican chairman, and Sen. Mark Warner, the committee's Democratic vice chairman, issued a joint statement saying the panel decided to issue the subpoena after Flynn, through his lawyer, declined to cooperate with an April 28 request to turn over the documents.

Flynn and other associates of President Donald Trump have received similar requests from the committee for information and documents over the past few weeks.

Copies of request letters sent to longtime Trump associate Roger Stone and former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page were shared with The Associated Press. Those letters, which were nearly identical, sought emails, text messages, letters, phone records or any other relevant information they have about meetings or contacts that they or any other individual affiliated with the Trump campaign had with Russian officials or representatives of Russian business interests. They also ask for information about any financial or real estate holdings related to Russia, including any since divested or sold.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-i...hael-flynn-documents-012343266--politics.html

Will Trump's business ties in Russia be the next line of inquiry?

Still unexplained: Trump's 18 day delay in firing Flynn Adam Schiff, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, talks with Rachel Maddow about what was learned from testimony in the Senate by Sally Yates and James Clapper, and why it took Donald Trump so long to act on knowledge that Mike Flynn was… Towards the end of yesterday’s high-profile Senate hearing, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who chaired the proceedings, asked former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper an interesting question, which led to an exchange that raised some eyebrows. GRAHAM: General Clapper, during your investigation of all things Russia, did you ever find a situation where a Trump business interest ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/428b0854-3afe-3aef-94ce-64e05c55e51d/will-trump's-business-ties-in.html

Not soon enough.
Indeed my dear, Trumps impeachment and last days in office can't come '...soon enough'.

I'm an American, a proud, A-political (non-partisan) flag waving, spilt ******* and sweat for this country and I hate to see what its becoming - a failed state (one that doesn't work for the people its suppose to represent).

But I have to say thank you Mr. Trump - you have really made a mess this time, and finally gotten people who were sleeping on you to open up their eyes. If it wasn't for your stupidity in making some very serious blatant lies, salacious allegations, and critical bad decisions we now wouldn't have the whole world watching your lying ass. Even Fox news is turning on you. Hallelujah.

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.34.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.39.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.40.18 AM.png

Read the rest here ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/tom-macarthur-trumpcare-town-hall-ahca-new-jersey-2017-5
screen-shot-2017-04-21-at-12-43-31-am-png.1237813

Last edited:
AND IT BEGINS... THE INEVITABLE START OF YOUR ENDING

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.54.29 AM.png

WHAT AN IDIOT - TAPES AT THE WHITE-HOUSE REALLY. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM TRICKY DICKY? WELL YOU ABOUT TO LEARN NOW. YOU REALLY PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH THIS TIME - HOW DOES THAT ******* YOU STEPPED IN TASTE?

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.47.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.46.33 AM.png
read full article here: http://www.businessinsider.com/james-comey-is-willing-to-testify-in-public-trump-russia-2017-5
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.47.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.47.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.58.42 AM.png
AND AFTER FIRING COMEY THEN HE GOES ON TO MEET WITH THE COMMIES
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.59.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.49.09 AM.png
YOU CANT MAKE THIS ******* UP. - REALLY TRUMP - NO US PRESS &
ONLY RUSSIAN PHOTO-OPs - WOW!

Screen Shot 2017-05-14 at 2.48.02 AM.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1227147 Well yay, for you!! You know everything right. NOT!!

Well now that the dam has broke and the news is flooding about Trump and his russian ties and corruption with covering the whole thing up seems like i do know everything after-all huh. Well actually I don't know everything but one thing I do know - Trump is GUILTY AS A MUTHA-PHUC...SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I'M ONLY TALKING ABOUT TRUMP BABY - YOUR DAM RIGHT.

Put me down for Trump never getting impeached as that option was not listed in the poll.

@STIFFBBC - did I hear and see that your starting to change your vote yet? You still got time to get on the right-side of this thing my friend, come over to the cause for true Justice. :bigsmile::balanced:

screen-shot-2017-05-01-at-12-35-46-am-png.1253571

Last edited:
What have the Democrats done for you but stoke your anger and tell you its the other guys fault @bigblackbull76 while keeping the conditions in place that cause the problem. All along while dispacing you with foreignors taking your job - eating YOUR LUNCH & funding terrorists on YOUR DIME! & y'all wanna complain about Trump?
Wrong Reagans tax cuts uplifted the middle class and grew it unlike what weve seen under Obama ever increasing skrinking of middle class & also doubled revenue and debt was only 11 trilling after Bush it was only 2.5 t after Reagan and 6 trilling after Clinton ...Really doesn't matter if taxes were 99% because the government will spend our money and run deficits anyway ... Get your facts straight seems you ant think on your own @MacNfries & just repeating the Media Lies.
When you get a control of terrorism in your Country and take pride in yourselves again @DaphneD then come speak Lies on the President
DAMAGE been done by The Globalist Left ..Terrorism is on the rise, they guilt weak people like @DaphneD to feeling bad even pitying their terrorists ... Obama left the World a Mess = North Korea, Iran, Syria, Libya @MacNfries

What DOES a vote for Hillary get you a permanant Nanny State where one cant be a man @bigblackbull76 @MacNfries @DaphneD ..HILLARY should be in Prison along side her top aide Podesta for sellin out to Russia our Plutonium not to mention Bill Clinton's speeches in Moscow Pay to Play

Podesta-RusnCon-feat-3-28-17.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/e...d-member-of-firm-linked-to-russian-investors/
https://www.google.com/webhp?ssrp=1#q=podesta+ties+to+russia+the+hill

yeltsin-clinton.jpg

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-...an-bank-speech-flynn-resigned-for-phone-call/

Obama taught America TO HATE someone with a different skin color, blacks hate white ...women hate men ,,,gays hate straight .. all the while releasing terrorists and criminals ..OBAMA, RICE, HILLARY AND PODESTA should be in jail!..Not this baby talk on impeaching Trump like the illiterate embrassment to black folk Maxine Waters says

C9ubwDJVoAAXF91.jpg
@Snowbunnybecky
Ok - so I started this thread and have listed mostly straight facts never attacking anyone personally (outside of Trump but simply calling him out on his B.S.) yet you have descended into being the exact part of the problem the US is suffering from with all the polarizing attacks and dividing us with why the leftist liberals - Obama B.S. is the problem.

As Americans we have more things in common such as "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Trumps actions from his campaign all the way up to this point and what he will continue to do is an injustice whether you are a Dem, Repub.

For the record my dear I'm neither a hard-right Repub or far-left Demo and I'm A-political/non-partisan ground-zero middle of the road and would most identify as a 'Liberterian' as i've said many times. I really wish we had a third party in this country, it would really shake things up and make the GOV elected by the people really work for the people instead of the corporations just lining the pockets of both parties. Even Trump flipped from being a Demo to a Repub playing both sides of the fence.

I felt that both Trump and Hillary were terrible candidates, I didn't support neither of them and I feel the FBI should've tried, convicted and locked up Shillary for all I care. I'm more aligned with the Repub 'Never Trump Crowd'. McCain and Lindsey Graham are my kind of guys, and I wanted Ohio GOV John Kasich to win - that's who I felt was the best candidate out of the whole bunch of yahoos running for the office of POTUS.

You want to help unite or divide us (part of the problem as with Trump, or solution as people removing/solving the problem)?

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 2.00.00 AM.png

But for your posts and to anyone else who will post non-sensible, opinionated, partisan lack of facts attacks will have their posts expunged and be put in the penalty box and have to watch from the side-lines as the case with @Snowbunnybecky here. Your posts have been recorded for the record of the offenses and violation of BtW forum rule 24.

This is the only warning - people may post countering arguments (NOT OPINIONS) here and make sure to support them with well supported researched facts and references such as my good man @STIFFBBC has done. Otherwise don't bother and keep your opinions to yourself and the 'politics' thread - its a free for all there unless things really get out of hand.

THE FACTS I LAID OUT HERE ARE LAYING THE SMACK DOWN ON TRUMP...AND IF YOU CAN"T STAND THE HEAT KEEP YOUR SWEATING ASSES OUT OF THE KITCHEN CAUSE ITS BOUT TO GET HOTTER THAN HELL FOR TRUMP'S RUMP AND ITS BOUT TO BE COOKED.

Last edited:
Back