Swallowing black cum

White sluts love the taste; same goes with white boi!

although I don't consider myself gay or bi, since I'm not attracted to guys at all, just girls, but I still like dicks ._. especially on futanaris/super feminine looking trannys, but I've only sucked mexican dicks that weren't compared to BBC at all, it was still tasty though. I wonder if BBC milk is any different, probably is owo they say it's more fresh and tasty and that's why girls swallow especially if it's from a black guy ^u^

when i bull tells to ******* his black gold i do its great taste much better than white boys cum they are the masters

when i bull tells to ******* his black gold i do its great taste much better than white boys cum they are the masters
our loads are dirty bad and nasty they say >.< but a BBCs milk is hot, fresh, healthy and delicious! ^_^ very thick and so much more comes out just for the cute little slutty white girls and their holes ♥

I'm guilty and happy that I did it! We've posted about it elsewhere on this site of how it had been Hubby's fantasy to watch me get laid by a well endowed black guy! We also wrote about how that came about. I even responded to a similar thread and admitted that I had swallowed (a factual "first" for me) Edwin's cum. It wasn't what was intended, but when you're giving a guy a blow job and you begin to orgasm, and he let's loose with a hot load of cum at the same time, all the while shoving his cock deeper down your throat, what choice is there but to swallow?

Back