Swallowing black cum

wpid-27801_02_centralamateur.jpg

wpid-27801_03_centralamateur.jpg

Amazingly soft! When Axel or me lick her nipples it turned wet immediately. Do you know what? I'm the problem with her blowjobs. I'm 100 % sure any black man became crazy of pleasure being sucked by her, despite the bites.
Look! When she spent her first holidays in Brazil with her black boyfriend Axel (4 years before we met), they had sex under the showe but he couldn't resist any second more and he cummed. My wife felt frustrated and hot too, so she ****** him to have sex again. She sucked his relaxed black cock and it turned hard quickly, despite he was in his refractory period (it can give you an idea of how good was her blowbjob).

Last edited:
Well... I'm the husband... I decided to sharing my wonderful and very very hot wife one year ago... We did it 4 times already... I am trying to convince her to swallow some cum because I think that without it is not complete... So I can feel that I share her completely... She is mine and I love to try to feel that she could prefer another one... She said OK to let others cum into her mouth but not to swallow.... Too bad... My dream is to try to watch only her in a bukkake with 10 black nice and respectful guys and be covered by a lot of cum....it is not easy cause I'm still jealous but I'm sure that if I find the perfect guy he can help me to feel comfortable and start to try everything.... So I think that any white wife needs to swallow cum and every husband enjoy it and be happy to let her do it.... I'm not gay and love so much women but I love so bad give to my wife what I can't give.... The truth is that we white people have small cocks and cum in a very short time... You black people have huge cocks and can fuck for hours... So white smart husband like me knows that is better do it together otherwise she will do it without you....

I think that without it is not complete!! I am jealous... I don't permit nobody have her ass but I do love if she swallow some cum...she don't want to do it... I'm trying to convince her.... Because I want feel completely a cockold so give my wife to someone... And I will let her get a huge cock in her ass if she try it.... I really love when she suck cocks...she is very very great on this... One month ago I let a guy come in our home... He has a very huge cock and most important thing he's so nice...well.. After that time she suck my cock a lot better... She gets all his 8 inches cock into her mouth!! And then she was sucking my cock but I grab her head to his cock....was so great!! I was thinking to grab his cock with my hands and feel like she feels to do that... And then I was fuck her in the pussy and he started to lick her ass and then put that unbelievable cock with mine... I love it so bad!! Next time I want try to lick her ass at the same time he has his cock in the pussy and smell his cock and why not lick or suck his cock...I'm not gay but I want try it once... He is very great guy so I feel comfortable so free to do anything with....I wish to find 3 4 more guys like him and do a gangbang and bukkake with... And try to watch my wife gets all their cocks everywhere and in the end let her gets all cum in her mouth and I dream about it watch her swallow it.... And then I start to fuck and kiss her... All this things are my fantasy... I will try everything in the future m..

I think that without it is not complete!!

I agree with you in that point. I've never been able to cum through my wife's blowjobs. Her sucks and bites excites me a lot but they causes me some pain too. When she sucked Axel's cock I was sure he would be able to cum easily. His black cock turned hard quickly into her lips. When I heard him gasping I unerstood he was cumming!

... I am trying to convince her to swallow some cum because I think that without it is not complete...
She said OK to let others cum into her mouth but not to swallow.... Too bad... My dream is to try to watch only her in a bukkake with 10 black nice and respectful guys and be covered by a lot of cum....it is not easy cause I'm still jealous but I'm sure that if I find the perfect guy he can help me to feel comfortable and start to try everything....
So I think that any white wife needs to swallow cum and every husband enjoy it and be happy to let her do it.... I'm not gay and love so much women but I love so bad give to my wife what I can't give....
... So white smart husband like me knows that is better do it together otherwise she will do it without you....

Well, if you feel this strongly about it, you should tell your wife that when she lets others cum in her mouth that she should then give you a big kiss and let all that cum go into your mouth so you can swallow it for her.
Perhaps, after "snowballing" you a few dozen times, she will realize that she still had a little bit of their cum in her mouth which she ended up swallowing anyway and she will then begin to keep it for herself.

Besides, you can't get any closer to doing it together than that.

... I am trying to convince her to swallow some cum because I think that without it is not complete ... She said OK to let others cum into her mouth but not to swallow.... Too bad... My dream is to try to watch only her in a bukkake with 10 black nice and respectful guys and be covered by a lot of cum.

Hotitalianwife ... possibly you're just going about it all wrong. Maybe you should make this a nutritional topic, instead, as females tend to pay attention more to health concerns. Convince her that digesting semen is good for her, and she may convince herself she can't get enough ... she reads this article, she may want it 2-3-4 times a day ... read on! Mac ;)

http://allnatural.blobanon.com/benefits-eating-cum-semen-sperm-jizz-etc/

I know my wife has never had any reluctance to swallowing man cum, regardless of how its presented to her. She's swallowed it from shot glasses, eaten it with food, licked it off plates, and of course taken it hundreds of times straight from the tap ... :) It was one of the things that made me fall in love with her to begin with ... :p

pic_Semen-nutritionalValues.jpg

yeah a little, but pain makes the cum worth it. loving busting on those lips
I remember the first time my wife gave me a blowjob. We were over a car in a lonely highway. I enjoyed it but I couldn't cum because I began to feel pain in my dick. She sucked my dick hard and even she bit it a little too, but the most painful for me was when she sucked my dick like aspirating through it. The next day my glans was red, irritated and pained me a lot. She used to give Axel, her ex black boyfriend, that kind of blowjobs and he cummed immediately. However she usually did it to turn him on and fuck.

Back