Swallowing black cum

Kim never liked my cum she stated it is not nice and she said it about all her boyfriends (white) but that has changed she enjoys a load from a black man she seems to crave for it when he is around and watching her extract it from his huge cock is amazing, I must say she has tried mine again but it's not the same as his load totally different taste

She is also an English rose but we live in Australia maybe one day I will send her back for a holiday she would love that ,she chats to a black man from Wolverhampton who has a huge cock

Kim never liked my cum she stated it is not nice and she said it about all her boyfriends (white) but that has changed she enjoys a load from a black man she seems to crave for it when he is around and watching her extract it from his huge cock is amazing, I must say she has tried mine again but it's not the same as his load totally different taste

Change what you eat. Pineapple has been shown to improve the taste.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106
In fact Dole use to advertise "... for a sweeter man." (hint hint)

Has nothing to do with "superiority bs"
And believe it or not, Broccoli really helps a woman taste better (and creamier)

Back