Swallowing black cum

The point of sucking cock is for the creamy thick reward!
I fully agree and love it when my wife makes me suck her lovers cock and they explode in my throat[/QUOTE]
You're a lucky guy. I bet that's awesome when they come in your mouth while your wife watches!
I've sucked a few clocks, but not black, and not with my wife watching. Can't wait to make that happen.

Prior to me being chaste, denied and caged, the wife very rarely gave me head and when she did, would never allow me to finish. When we got into BBC, her first lover taught her suck and swallow and emphasized that it would be a requirement if she wanted to continue seeing him. She complied, and though there was no visible trace, I clearly remember hearing her swallow it that night. Afterwards, he fucked her silly and after a short rest period, she again, without any coaxing on his part, sucked him off. Similarly, this occurred during many subsequent meetings with this particular lover and eventually there were times when he'd only have her sucking his cock and actually asking for his cum, though her pussy remained wanting. Ultimately, he introduced a friend into the mix who was happy to fuck my Wife while she gave the lover head. Needless to say she would then give the friend head, and yes, to finish. Long story short, she has a thirst for black cum and she has hosted "black only" blow bangs as well as being brought to several "glory holes".

My wife only swallows black mens cum... she has swallowed my cum a few times early in our relationship but wasn't a fan of the taste so she would just stop sucking as I was about to cum and let me cum on myself. She said she never cared for it,her previous partners were either white or asian and she said she wouldn't swallow..but as soon as she tried bbc she swallowed and licked up every drop as if it were so.ething delicious. She stated it everything about black men is better, she especially loves the taste of their cum..
if that's true some people have to say that that's not true but I've done it yes it's true I always swallowed my husband's semen For me it was normal since I had not tasted semen from any other man So when I started to try the semen of the black man let me tell you something the taste is very very different in fact the taste and the smell are very different And the truth to me I loved that it makes one much hotter to look at all that besides a black man always throws five or six times more semen than a Hispanic man

We had an amazing time Saturday with a new bull. He was VERY much into the idea of clean up duty by hubby so it wasn't uncomfortable at all and actually really hot. The night ended with a very large load pouring out of Jen's pussy and she pulled my head down on her pussy with her high heels to quickly get it. I was trying to snap a few pics first because it looked so amazing but she wanted me to start cleaning up quickly before it started pouring down onto the bed.

It's definitely the biggest creampie she's had me clean up so far by a mile. And we all hit it off and plan on getting together right after Christmas. He says every night is going to end up with cleanup duty for me in various ways to spice it up. Looking forward to it!
I thoroughly enjoyed your profile. Nothing like a fresh creampie

Susana my wife had always used blowjobs like a good way to turn her boyfriends's cocks hard. However she ate black sperm three times, during all her life.
The first time was with a mestizo boyfriend nicknamed Dennis. One year later she was having a new relationship with her black boyfriend Axel.
Axel loved when Susie sucked his cock.
During a long travel by car, Axel had a terrible erection due perhaps at the car's vibration. He wished stop beside the highway and make the love with her (Later they would do it). But Susie took his penis out from his jeans and gave him a blowjob while he kept driving their car. She made him cum screaming in pleasure, while she received his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it because she didn't wish stain the upholstery from the car.
Anyway she didn't like swallow cum, neither with Dennis nor Axel. In both occasions it was hard for her, because she found that their cum was thick and viscose.
When she became in my girlfriend, she sucked my dick several times and it turned me on immediately. But she never gave me a blowjob until make me ejaculate ...even less she was disposed to swallow my sperm.
Susie used to suck my dick in a wild way. She started slowly but some second later her blowjob turned a little aggressive, sucking out my glans and even biting it too. It caused me great pain, despite it turned me on at first. So I have never found an orgasm in that way.
Several years later, when we began to see our black friend Axel again, Susie and I sucked his black cock together twice. It was just to turn him on, so when his cock was hard enough to fuck, he fucked Susie to relieve his excitement.
A lot of times when Susie and Axel were undressing themselves to fuck, Axel's cock has already hard. Despite it, Susie always sucked it because she loves to do it.
One day Susana knelt before him and she made to Axel a ******* blowjob with bites included and sucking out over his glans. He moaned loudly and I couldn't understand how he didn't feel pain with that kind of suck. Axel finally cummed screaming wildly and Susie swallowed his sperm.
I asked Axel if he had felt some kind of pain, but he answered me that it had been a relief for him.

In that moment, in my mind emerged two interrogantes: Despite Susie had told me that she never enjoyed swallowing cum, she did it three times and these were just with black guys (Dennis was not completely black but mestizo. However he didn't look like a caucasian man). I don't know why but she never did it with me, despite we have been together more than 10 years.
The second interrogant had a possible answer inside this website. I asked myself how could it be possible that Axel enjoyed that kind of ******* blowjob, not feeling pain but pleasure?
Some people here have posted some of their points of view about this. They told black cocks skin are hard and soft to the touch at the same time.
It isn't an exaggeration when I said I felt pain throught her blowjob, while Axel enjoyed like crazy the same kind of ******* blowjob.
What is your point of view about this? Do you like swallow black cum? What's your experience? When would you prefer give black men a blowbjob rather than fuck them?
Why do you think, despite my wife told me that she didn't enjoy swallowing sperm, she did it three times with black guys?

View attachment 340117 View attachment 340119
I LOVE the taste of BBC cum
I love feeling a cock swell and pump his hot BBC into my mouth

Susana my wife had always used blowjobs like a good way to turn her boyfriends's cocks hard. However she ate black sperm three times, during all her life.
The first time was with a mestizo boyfriend nicknamed Dennis. One year later she was having a new relationship with her black boyfriend Axel.
Axel loved when Susie sucked his cock.
During a long travel by car, Axel had a terrible erection due perhaps at the car's vibration. He wished stop beside the highway and make the love with her (Later they would do it). But Susie took his penis out from his jeans and gave him a blowjob while he kept driving their car. She made him cum screaming in pleasure, while she received his cum in her mouth. She swallowed it because she didn't wish stain the upholstery from the car.
Anyway she didn't like swallow cum, neither with Dennis nor Axel. In both occasions it was hard for her, because she found that their cum was thick and viscose.
When she became in my girlfriend, she sucked my dick several times and it turned me on immediately. But she never gave me a blowjob until make me ejaculate ...even less she was disposed to swallow my sperm.
Susie used to suck my dick in a wild way. She started slowly but some second later her blowjob turned a little aggressive, sucking out my glans and even biting it too. It caused me great pain, despite it turned me on at first. So I have never found an orgasm in that way.
Several years later, when we began to see our black friend Axel again, Susie and I sucked his black cock together twice. It was just to turn him on, so when his cock was hard enough to fuck, he fucked Susie to relieve his excitement.
A lot of times when Susie and Axel were undressing themselves to fuck, Axel's cock has already hard. Despite it, Susie always sucked it because she loves to do it.
One day Susana knelt before him and she made to Axel a ******* blowjob with bites included and sucking out over his glans. He moaned loudly and I couldn't understand how he didn't feel pain with that kind of suck. Axel finally cummed screaming wildly and Susie swallowed his sperm.
I asked Axel if he had felt some kind of pain, but he answered me that it had been a relief for him.

In that moment, in my mind emerged two interrogantes: Despite Susie had told me that she never enjoyed swallowing cum, she did it three times and these were just with black guys (Dennis was not completely black but mestizo. However he didn't look like a caucasian man). I don't know why but she never did it with me, despite we have been together more than 10 years.
The second interrogant had a possible answer inside this website. I asked myself how could it be possible that Axel enjoyed that kind of ******* blowjob, not feeling pain but pleasure?
Some people here have posted some of their points of view about this. They told black cocks skin are hard and soft to the touch at the same time.
It isn't an exaggeration when I said I felt pain throught her blowjob, while Axel enjoyed like crazy the same kind of ******* blowjob.
What is your point of view about this? Do you like swallow black cum? What's your experience? When would you prefer give black men a blowbjob rather than fuck them?
Why do you think, despite my wife told me that she didn't enjoy swallowing sperm, she did it three times with black guys?

View attachment 340117 View attachment 340119
My wife is similar in that she never even gives me blow jobs, let alone take my cum. But with her bulls, she sucks every time and has allowed several of them to cum in her mouth or on her face. She says it is more exciting having me watch but mostly she feels they "expect" it from her whereas I only meekly desire it so it does not give her the desire to do it

We were at a horse racing event , I took Kim to look at the horses in there stalls , they were very edgy as it was race day as we passed one stall a horse had a huge erection ,Kim was fascinated and stopped to look , the straper was an old black man ,he smiled , like that do you lady ,Kim went red , he moved towards us , too big for you my love he said , you never know kim said .
Later on we were watching a race when the black man Al came over to see us , he had noticed Kim’s spade bracelet and invited us to his horse float for a ******* , inside he had a small living area ,drinks flowed , conversation turned to the horses huge cock , Al asked ,how about this and took out a huge thick black cock with a bulbous head , I can’t keep a hard on for long , he said, but I would love a head job , Kim knelt took hold of his cock ,it was oozing pre cum , she removed his trousers no underwear, Al told her he had showered only an hour ago hoping she would come to his float ,both got naked I sat and watched , he lay down Kim sat on his face as she sucked his cock , even only a little erect it was a fine cock and Kim was eating it well , he got very ecstatic,told Kim he wanted to cum Kim held his huge balls while squeezing his cock , Kim lay down ,Al pointed his cock head to her open mouth then asked Kim to put a finger in his ass ,then he unleashed a huge flow off white cum .

Back