Swallowing black cum

Now that Jen and I are on the same page with the creampie thing, I've been on cleanup duty on average of once a week for the last two months, with the busiest week being 4 creampies in a 7 day span. She now gets excited by texting or calling me and telling me to be ready because she is coming home with dessert (her cute name for it). I know I'm getting a creampie tonight from one of her white regulars, and again Saturday from a black boyfriend. And the white friend is around for the holidays (I seem to get cucked every holiday from him) so that may be a few creampies between Wednesday and Friday.

We're both REALLY looking forward to Saturday with the black guy. He's new and claims to make big loads and is cool with watching me clean Jen up.

Cross your fingers for me gentlemen, it's going to be a busy holiday season!

15039.jpg
images
damfine76_4f986a.jpg

My wifes never had blak cock i've craved it bigger the better uncut veiny jamaican dudes rock my world rdy 2 serve all bbc yum..

There is a young big dicked black guy I fuck some of the time but he uses a condom. Once my hubby drops me off and he has 2 of his friends there and I get fucked so good but every one of them used a condom. When my husband got there to pick me up Greg the bbc I was there for told me before you leave go around and collect all the cum filled condoms and bring them to your husband. I did and there was at least 10 condoms that had black sperm in them. Greg drops his shorts and gets on all fours in the middle of his living room. His butt was sticking up and he told me to start cleaning his ass crack he then told my husband to empty the condoms out so the cum would drain right down the crack of his ass and I was to lick every bit off his ass cheeks the crack of his ass or his ass. Iit was so nasty but I loved it. It took about 30 minutes for my husband to empty out the condoms which means I was eating out his ass crack and asshole for 30 minutes. These younger black men can really be nasty and filthy some of the time. They know there isn't much I won't do when my husband isn't there and they have me do things I would never tell my husband

My wife was 21 when she met John a 58 year old black guy with a DICK like a horse. He stated training my wife to be a slut for black men while she was young. He taught her to rim black asshole and he was the first to FUCK her ass. When this guy came it seemed like a quart and he normally would cum 3 or 4 times when they got together. He ALWAYS told my wife it is a huge insult to spill a single drop of a black mans cum. If the man you are sucking wants to shoot off on your face or tits then so be it. If you are sucking a black DICK you swallow every drop of his cum and don't spill a drop. She always swallows a black mans cum.

Back