Swallowing black cum

We had an amazing time Saturday with a new bull. He was VERY much into the idea of clean up duty by hubby so it wasn't uncomfortable at all and actually really hot. The night ended with a very large load pouring out of Jen's pussy and she pulled my head down on her pussy with her high heels to quickly get it. I was trying to snap a few pics first because it looked so amazing but she wanted me to start cleaning up quickly before it started pouring down onto the bed.

It's definitely the biggest creampie she's had me clean up so far by a mile. And we all hit it off and plan on getting together right after Christmas. He says every night is going to end up with cleanup duty for me in various ways to spice it up. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
We had an amazing time Saturday with a new bull. He was VERY much into the idea of clean up duty by hubby so it wasn't uncomfortable at all and actually really hot. The night ended with a very large load pouring out of Jen's pussy and she pulled my head down on her pussy with her high heels to quickly get it. I was trying to snap a few pics first because it looked so amazing but she wanted me to start cleaning up quickly before it started pouring down onto the bed.

It's definitely the biggest creampie she's had me clean up so far by a mile. And we all hit it off and plan on getting together right after Christmas. He says every night is going to end up with cleanup duty for me in various ways to spice it up. Looking forward to it!
You are a lucky man !!!

I just joined this forum and I must say I am pleased with the post I just read. I am pleased to say I am married to a wonderful wife that will not suck my dick at all, never ever, however will eagerly suck a black cock to completion right in front of me. We have what i think is the perfect relationship, for sex I am only allowed to jack off. Yet she allows her black BF to have full contact sex with her. And like i said I am sooo happy.

I just joined this forum and I must say I am pleased with the post I just read. I am pleased to say I am married to a wonderful wife that will not suck my dick at all, never ever, however will eagerly suck a black cock to completion right in front of me. We have what i think is the perfect relationship, for sex I am only allowed to jack off. Yet she allows her black BF to have full contact sex with her. And like i said I am sooo happy.
You sound a lot like me my friend ! My wife controls how and when I cum and it is fantastic for both of us !

Ours is kind of different. My wife does not control my orgasms. Her words are "I don't care if you jack off. why should I? I am not going to let you fuck me." So in reality I get to jack off everyday, but i just no I will never be allowed to get off with her body. The only time my dick touches her is when she is not in a relationship and is horny. Then I am only allowed to put my dick between her legs with them closed and I hump it so it slides on her pussy lips until she cums, then I have to stop and jack myself off. The other way she likes is for me to have panties on and then we pump pussies as she calles it until she cums. But her best orgasms are by far when a back man actually fucks her.

Ours is kind of different. My wife does not control my orgasms. Her words are "I don't care if you jack off. why should I? I am not going to let you fuck me." So in reality I get to jack off everyday, but i just no I will never be allowed to get off with her body. The only time my dick touches her is when she is not in a relationship and is horny. Then I am only allowed to put my dick between her legs with them closed and I hump it so it slides on her pussy lips until she cums, then I have to stop and jack myself off. The other way she likes is for me to have panties on and then we pump pussies as she calles it until she cums. But her best orgasms are by far when a back man actually fucks her.
Wow

Back