Swallowing black cum

Kim never liked my cum she stated it is not nice and she said it about all her boyfriends (white) but that has changed she enjoys a load from a black man she seems to crave for it when he is around and watching her extract it from his huge cock is amazing, I must say she has tried mine again but it's not the same as his load totally different taste

My case is similar than your case: my wife told me that she had swallowed sperm twice, during previous relationships. The first time was with a guy called Dennis (a brown guy) and the second time was with her ex black boyfriend Axel. In both occasions, she didn't like eat their cum, but for me it doesn't matter because she however did it.
Along more tan 14 years of relationship with me, she gave me a lot of blowjobs, but these were just to make me turn on and fuck later. She neither made me cum with a blowjob nor she would have allowed me do it inside her mouth...so she never ate my cum!

Thanks for the advice will try and she is willing to see if it changes the taste

Well I noticed a huge difference after my hubby stopped drinking 2 cases of coke a week. Before it was lumpy and bitter, now it is smooth, creamy and taste much better. Too much sugar makes it thick and lumpy.

My case is similar than your case: my wife told me that she had swallowed sperm twice, during previous relationships. The first time was with a guy called Dennis (a brown guy) and the second time was with her ex black boyfriend Axel. In both occasions, she didn't like eat their cum, but for me it doesn't matter because she however did it.
Along more tan 14 years of relationship with me, she gave me a lot of blowjobs, but these were just to make me turn on and fuck later. She neither made me cum with a blowjob nor she would have allowed me do it inside her mouth...so she never ate my cum!
Don't feel bad my friend. My wife never gave me a blow job and of course never tasted my cum but she does it every time to her bulls

Back