Suspect

Henluv Nine

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Replied to a new person in the group last week .Graceyd66 and her husband 1st time trying BBC'we talk ed and shared pics with mutual likes we 3 agreed i would come to Middletown for the weekend till monday.i opened up and shared every detail on me my personal life and my intentions 'although they are young I wanted an opportunity 'he even said I could cum inside her all that good stuff he green lighted everything from pics and videos to anal sex the works .then he send this crazy email saying She spoke to a woman named Lisa from this site who claimed the women on my page were
****** s ,and I get tested cause I am dirty
mind you I been clean for 20 years who was this lisa ?how did lisa find graceyb out of the thousands of member here. so they blocked there email and unfriended me here. I can respect you more if you just said NO I don't want to see you rather than some bull ******* story .so guys watch out for graceyb66

Last edited:
Many fakes trolling here on the site,anyway,it all over the internet,it is a common trends that people deceive others for the fun of it or to ridicule and blackmail others

so be careful of who you send your pictures and chat with.

Back